It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton gave order for Waco massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Okay what about me then I hate both Clinton and trump so cam you please prove this without the bs links you posted in yur op or are you just going to throw your dummy out of the pram like you did with Swills?.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You want us to believe that the whole thing and all the players involved was all just so that the Clinton's could cover the deaths of 4 guys????

That's insane. There are far easier ways to off someone and get away with it.

Nor does it change the fact that Reno made the call!!!!

Even if we are to allow your far fetched theory here, at best you are saying that Hillary used the situation to hide the murder of 4 other people during the chaos of that event. But that still isn't the same as ordering or commanding what was happening there.

Using Waco as a distraction to kill 4 guys is like buying a car lot to try and hide a single vehicle you shouldn't have purchased in the first place. It makes no sense.

That and she wanted hillarycare to be her legacy, Which she wouldnt get while the administration was tied up with waco

link   
You should never double down on bs, it reaks of propaganda at best, at worst it proves mental illness of some sort.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ok, who benefited from this entire exercise? It must have served some kind of purpose...

False flags often take on large proportions. They aren't much of a flag otherwise. I am not saying it was only for the purpose of eliminating four secret service agents. But that was certainly part of it.

If you believe that hillary was not in on any decision bill ever made as president then you are sadly mistaken. And Reno was nothing but a puppet like the current AG is for hillary and obama. Open your eyes a little wider...take in the whole picture. You might be surprised by what you see.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Facts eh?

You won't waste you time with someone like me? Triggered much?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Worse campaign ever from all sides. mudslinging and bs is all both campaigns are about.
I would be ashamed if I was an American but seeing I ain't I do find it comically sad.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Okay what about me then I hate both Clinton and trump so cam you please prove this without the bs links you posted in yur op or are you just going to throw your dummy out of the pram like you did with Swills?.

What would satisfy you, An admission from hillary? Like that is going to happen....

I care not if you dont want to believe it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

And you care not for facts.
Well done you made anti Clinton fans look even more foolish.

(post by Picklesneeze removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

(post by TheKnightofDoom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

What would satisfy you, An admission from hillary? Like that is going to happen....

I care not if you dont want to believe it.

It's already been admitted to by the person who did it. Janet Reno. It all but destroyed her politically too.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I also heard she's building a death star and plans to wipe out thr entire planet. Come on this is just stupid whats next blame her for starting world War 2.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

t's already been admitted to by the person who did it. Janet Reno. It all but destroyed her politically too.

Still better than being suicided....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Thank you for sharing this

You are welcome. I am sitting here crying right now. It was such a bunch of BS right from the start. The endless ever-changing story his parents were told was just disinformation right from the start. It was a canned response.

If any of you think your lives mean any more than my friends did, you are fooling yourselves. You could be eliminated in the wink of an eye if it served their purpose. And they wouldn't shed a single tear for you, unless there was a camera rolling and they could benefit from it. Then let the tears fly...

I'm sorry, heaven help us.

I don't know what to say.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Are you people, Trump supporters I assume, this gullible? I guess so!

The OP creates a thread based on zero facts. His sources are garbage, all two of them. I never heard of his second source and doing a little reading I'm learning it's a satirical political blog. Judging by this article on their front page I'm inclined to believe it, Massachussetts To Make Practicing Christianity ILLEGAL.

But that all said, the OP is the one who brings this up and provides zero facts, just two lame duck sources. And when he's challenged all the sudden it's my job to prove him wrong? That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Stop being so damn ignorant!

edit on 18-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sorry for the loss of your friend. All we have are stories like this that we know are true, but will be ridiculed and denied because it wasn't on MSM. Like last night my wife and I had dinner with another couple. One person's brother-in-law is a Secret Service agent, and I've known this for years, and met him before. Let me preface this by saying his brother-in-law is apolitical (or at least that's what he tells my friend). I learned years ago to not ask questions because he doesn't want to share stories about his B-I-Ls job. Anyhow, we start talking politics in general. My friend tells me his B-I-L was assigned to Hillary's detail during the DNC convention in Philly. He said Hillary was constantly dropping the F-bomb and was nasty to the agents when things weren't going perfectly as planned. Also that there was much more violence towards anti-Hillary protesters/Trump supporters than what was seen on TV reports. I know to everyone else this is heresay, but I know the credibility of my friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Of course she was in on policy, health care was her baby, and she had no right to be in on any policy making, she was not an elected official.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Frenzy? You're the one stating you aren't gonna waste your time with me instead of sticking to the topic at hand. Yes, you sir appear to be triggered!

You don't think it's ridiculous that the First Lady has the authority to order the murder of US citizens? Well, I guess only Democratic First Ladies are capable of such things, never Republican First Ladies, amirite?

You are embracing ignorance and you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Still better than being suicided....

You're knowing willingness to misinform others and push propaganda while being smugly arrogant about it is too low and disgusting for me to even entertain talking to you any more.

It's not funny. It's not cute. A lot of innocent people died including children over lies and BS like you're currently spouting here without any shame whatsoever.

It's people like you that are killing justice, truth and knowledge everywhere.

I don't know what you're getting out of it, but it's not worth it. Hopefully you'll learn that one day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join