It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton gave order for Waco massacre

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I think my antipathy for Hillary is well known, but I can't go with this one. Janet Reno was up to bat for Waco. You can't legitimately hang this one on Hillary.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I heard through the grapevine that Hillary also invented AIDS in a secret underground bunker, in collaboration with grey aliens and Elvis.

edit on 18-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm going to give this a gazillion Pinocchios.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I heard she actually made Obama using golem dark magic.
She caused the titanic to sank also while messing about with time travel and according to my grandad she bombed our local chippy in ww2.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: boncho
Why don't you just cite the "Ministry of Propaganda"....

Because I refuse to use Brietbart as a source.

Snopes gives all the footnotes to where they get their info and reasons for their opinions.

The OP is using Rense.com and Politicalears.com as their sources but you want to complain about Snopes being mine.

Grow up.

If that's the case than cite the actual source instead of citing Snopes. No different than citing Wiki. But in this case Snopes is constantly covering up, whatever they can, to pay tribute to Hillary or anything out of the left-wing establishment.

Hillary Clinton pressured the late Vince Foster to resolve the 1993 Waco standoff in a move that led to the deaths of more than 80 men, women and children, former White House aide Linda Tripp charged in an interview Friday night.

Now, does it matter if Hillary was in a position to call for the move to be made on Waco, according to the story at hand? No it doesn't. Because it says "Hillary pressured Foster into making the call."

This purportedly coming from Linda Tripp. **

How would you debunk that? Speak to Vince Foster....oh wait, you can't speak to him because he suicided in the White House...

....is it true Hillary had influence over him? Uh oh, multiple sources will confirm that. And plenty of tabloid coverage...so much tabloid stuff on the Clintons...why is that?

Good thing they pick up the stories to muddy the waters...(and bury evidence(?))

hmm, was that before or after Roger C Altman bought them out after the CIA backed founder died? Oh, after of course.

the Enquirer belongs to American Media Inc., which owns every celebrity tabloid on the checkout stand. Its controlling shareholder is Evercore Partners, whose founder and chairman, New York investment banker Roger C. Altman, served briefly as deputy treasury secretary under President Clinton -- until he got snared in Whitewater and resigned. He remains a Clinton intimate and a staunch financial supporter of Hillary's presidential aspirations.

cryptome.org...

What's the official cut & paste Snopes tripe in response to these connections?

edit on 18-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If you asked hillary whostole your bike,she would probably blame it on "Super Predators". (you know,the name she used to describe black teens.)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

She sure as hell was able to make 6 billion dollars disappear.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I imagine her response to the situation was typical of her response to serious situations.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This seems like a smokescreen. Discredit a genuine story by linking it to a fake story in the same article.

All aboard the Epstein Express.

Epstein sex slave says Clinton is a devious bas***d.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How quickly people forget...

Hillary played a significant role in Waco. As did Janet Reno.

I have a perspective on this that I doubt any other ATS member has. I knew one of the people murdered there very well (one of my best friends and the drummer in my band) and I met David Koresh.

At this point I would like to say one thing: if you intend to call me a liar - you damn well better be able to back it up...

Lets start with an interesting and often overlooked piece of information. There were four deaths there due to friendly fire. Exactly four, no more and no less. Those four deaths were also recently transferred secret service agents previously from the Clinton security team. This was their first active duty assignment after transfer. It was rumored they had damning information on the Clinton's.

My friend was in town when the siege began. He was not at the commune. I do not refer to it as a compound. That was the media term used to make it sound like a military base of some kind. When he heard the siege had begun, he and a friend tried to get back to the commune. He had a wife and children there at the time. The roads were blocked and access was denied. they decided to go cross-country to get to the commune. They were apprehended at the property line. My friend was murdered in cold blood right there by ATF agents. The official report says he was killed in the commune. A lie.

I spoke to his family, his parents and his sister, many times about this. I remember the looks on their faces. When they discovered that he died from a single gunshot wound at close range to the back of his head it became clear what had really happened. The angle of the bullet indicated he was kneeling at the time. An ATF agent was photographed wearing his baseball cap like a trophy. He was murdered in cold blood, plain and simple.

Only two sides of the scene were allowed to be photographed by the media. Even helicopter new crews were limited to that one perspective. The reason was that after incendiary devices set the commune on fire the women and children tried to flee the burning building but were herded back inside by machine gun fire, where they ultimately perished.

The entire building was bulldozed before ANY investigation could take place. When is it ever appropriate to bulldoze a crime scene without an investigation? Or with one for that matter? The answer is only when the investigation would show who was really at fault.

The most hurtful part of it all was that the government said all they wanted to do was pick up Koresh and talk to him. He was in town earlier that morning with only one other person, and both were unarmed. He was under surveillance the entire time. They could have picked him up then and there but were told to stand down. Had they ended it there they would not have had a chance to eliminate four secret service agents who knew too much.

A bunch of innocent people, including dozens of women and children, were gunned down or burned alive. And for no reason other than the greater good of the clintons.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

The source for this entire made up BS story is Linda Tripp. If you want to believe anything that she says and promote it as a credible source, go for it. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Everyone knows what happened at Waco at this point if you just bothered to research it a little. Hillary didn't have anything to do with it. She wasn't in charge of sh*t and had no authority to call any shots.

It's also a fact that Janet Reno made the call to storm the compound. Her choice to storm and burn that place is what created a huge scandal for her and her political career. Not even she denies making the call.

Stop with the BS already.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

If this is true, then you have proven the Mandela Effect, as I was in a timeline where Janet Reno was in charge of that.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I don't doubt your story and I'm sorry to hear about your friends tragic death.

But nothing you said has anything to do with Hillary being the cause of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

No, you brought this nonsense up so it's your job to prove it's right. Reading about it on a website doesn't make it true. You are aware you shouldn't believe everything you read on the net, right?

Lol, so many people starred your post. So much ignorance on this site.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That was a horrible thing they did to those people and the children.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I don't doubt your story and I'm sorry to hear about your friends tragic death.

But nothing you said has anything to do with Hillary being the cause of it.

The sole benefit from the entire event was the clintons eliminating four secret service agents who knew too much. Absolutely no other person or group benefited from this entire exercise. Yet it still took place. Dozens of lives lost, women and children murdered. And what came of it? Nothing other than four voices who could have spoken out against the clintons were silenced.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing this

(post by ColaTesla removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You want us to believe that the whole thing and all the players involved was all just so that the Clinton's could cover the deaths of 4 guys????

That's insane. There are far easier ways to off someone and get away with it.

Nor does it change the fact that Reno made the call!!!!

Even if we are to allow your far fetched theory here, at best you are saying that Hillary used the situation to hide the murder of 4 other people during the chaos of that event. But that still isn't the same as ordering or commanding what was happening there.

Using Waco as a distraction to kill 4 guys is like buying a car lot to try and hide a single vehicle you shouldn't have purchased in the first place. It makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Thank you for sharing this

You are welcome. I am sitting here crying right now. It was such a bunch of BS right from the start. The endless ever-changing story his parents were told was just disinformation right from the start. It was a canned response.

If any of you think your lives mean any more than my friends did, you are fooling yourselves. You could be eliminated in the wink of an eye if it served their purpose. And they wouldn't shed a single tear for you, unless there was a camera rolling and they could benefit from it. Then let the tears fly...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join