It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas police sergeant files federal suit accusing Black Lives Matter [for] anti-cop violence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Evil, indeed! Fits, though, doesn't it? Has a ring of truth.

It sure does. More than just a "ring" of truth. I haven't been able to forget this conversation and our speculation, and it gives me the chills every time I think about it -- which is every time another instance comes up.

If you and I can figure this out, then someone with evil intentions sure can as well. It would also explain why so much about these cases doesn't ring true. Why so many bad examples are exploited to the hilt... and so many legitimately outrageous cases are ignored.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Evil, indeed! Fits, though, doesn't it? Has a ring of truth.

It sure does. More than just a "ring" of truth. I haven't been able to forget this conversation and our speculation, and it gives me the chills every time I think about it -- which is every time another instance comes up.

If you and I can figure this out, then someone with evil intentions sure can as well. It would also explain why so much about these cases doesn't ring true. Why so many bad examples are exploited to the hilt... and so many legitimately outrageous cases are ignored.

Far too many of these cases seem planned, and we now know that the Dems will plan violence at political events, so it's not a stretch to imagine someone planning events like these!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Boadicea

they should make this a class action suit so some in the last couple of years can enjoy some of the benefits of this suit.

Do you have any idea of the requirements for a class action suit under FRCP 23? I didn't think so. It applies only to people similarly situated, which in this case means dead, and before death, earning the same income, with identical damages, and where the plaintiffs are so numerous that they can't be identified. BLM , et al would rejoice if this were filed as a class action, since it would be tossed out at the class certification hearing under FRCP 23(c). The moral is: be careful what you asked for.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join