It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to put up and shut up. Prove you're not a shill. Part 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry, i just don't have it in me to point out any positives about Hillary. Seriously.

I'm definitely not a Trump supporter either but I can come up with plenty of positives for him though.

Jill Stein all the way.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
DP
edit on 18-9-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Double post

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I didn't ignore you in the last thread at all. You didn't really post much to respond to and I did recognize your post when using it as an example of you at least putting in a token effort while pointing out someone on the other posting random memes rather than trying at all.

Here you didn't even make an attempt, and now you're making it exceptionally clear that you only did that half assed token attempt to say "Hey look I participated and she didn't scream my praises, she called me an it once, I'm being persecuted!"

You knew full well that what you posted fell way short of what was being asked for, I knew you knew that, but still deigned to give you credit anyway, and now you make it clear you only did that as an attempt use my not singing your praises for token participation as a way to "prove" nothing you do will be good enough cause I called you an it once.

You weren't ignored you even got a star, I don't respond to every post, and you posted multiple, so I was waiting, giving you the benefit of the doubt that there was more to come before responding. There was more to come, not more participation, but you bitching because I wasn't overwhelmed by and didn't respond to your half-assed effort.

The reason you're an it is because I can't take your posts seriously, because you've raised Hillary up to the status of the divine and every post you make involving her reflects that. I don't believe in Gods and Hillary certainly is not the second coming of Jesus, nor the Buddha reincarnated.

All I've asked of you is show some semblance of recognition that Hillary is a human being, and like each and every one of us very flawed. If you can start arguing from a perspective where what you're arguing for seems to be a person and not some false idol we'll at least be starting from a place in this world with real people and not some bizarre fantasy land.

Until you can recognize some real flaws in your candidate, I'm sorry but I will never see you as more than a propaganda mouth piece. At least if you recognize some real flaws, I know there's a chance we can reach some kind of understanding and work towards teaching each other. But if you want to convince me Hillary is some perfect being that will make all our hopes and dreams a reality, well that's too silly to bother with.

I'm hear to discuss the people running for office, both the good and bad from them. I've no patience for people that replace people with gods.

This is a discussion on Hillary a politician with a shady background like all politicians, vs. Trump an entertainer and business man with a shady background like all big business men. I'm open to this discussion.

This is not a discussion on the second coming of Jesus (What you seem to raise Hillary to the Status of) vs. the Anti-Christ (Which you seem to want us to think Trump is) and if that's the way you want us to discuss it, I'm not interested.

Edit: I see as I was writing this you removed your post. Is what I get for a long response.
edit on 9/18/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yes ok, shill is not quite the proper term, is a bit late now. In the thread itself is a better explanation of what's expected and why and shill is used minimally if used at in that. Even if I could, not going to change the name to cover the egg on my face. Minus that everything else still stands and is a worthy exercise.

Nit picky assholes everywhere. Any excuse to not actually participate in something difficult that requires swallowing a bit of pride I guess.

I mean heaven for bid we attempt to show some understanding of the merits of the other side, or faults of our candidates. You misused Shill you horrible monster you!!!

Hey everybody I used the word SHILL wrongly get your tomatoes, free throws for all. You happy now? Can we move onto the meat and potatoes?

Edit: I seem to be in a pissy mood today, probably due to being bed ridden, so take my snarkiness with a grain of salt please. Besides we are in the mudpit.
edit on 9/18/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Please continue this convo in the original thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join