It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to put up and shut up. Prove you're not a shill. Part 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok here we go with part two, this is the really effing hard one.

This time the goal is to... gulp... talk up the opposing candidate. That's right, in this exercise if you have nothing nice to say, it's best to say nothing at all. This is going to be a very hard one.

OK, so Hillary... *centers self and takes a deep breath*

She's a strong woman. She's in a culture that's heavily steeped in roadblocks based on gender plowed her way through competition to the point she's on the verge of potentially breaking the ultimate glass ceiling, the US presidancy. If nothing else, her shattering the highest plane of glass in the US would be a great step for demonstrating our progress in gender equality.

She's played the game a long while, she has already built up the right connections to be a mover and shaker in the political world. If there's a positive policy she truly wishes to push through, if anyone can do it, it's someone like her. She knows the rules of the game, she's been the wife of Bill and as a Clinton has been intimitely tied to politics most of her life. A thing her opponent cannot claim. While being a politician and a lawyer are generally spoken of with derision, there are advantages to such experiences and the skill set that comes with them to get things done in a political environment. She's been doing the political dance for years and already has a strong political base to work from. If nothing else this will mean, agree with her or not, this will be unlikely to be a lame duck presidency. So progress of somesort will occur under her leadership. She's already proven a person that can get things done, and will go to any lengths to do it. While there's much to say for idealism, idealism alone can't do anything in this political climate, you need to know how to move things along politically, something she can do.

She's taken up many of Bernie's policies a person I support. If she decides to stick by those aspects of her platform and push them and really mean it, she might actually have the clout to do so. It may or may not happen, but at least it's a sliver of hope.

Ok I feel a failure saying this, but it's the best I can do for Hillary. Can you do better for your opposing candidate? I hope so, cause I'm not satisfied I got enough # off my glasses for this post myself.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Sorry, I failed. I can't, I just can't.
edit on 9-18-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've thought about doing a thread like this. Glad to see someone did one.

Trump-I liked him on the apprentice.

Clinton-I know of a SS agent that said she was nice.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oops I've just realised I did this the wrong way around... posted the positive stuff in the bad stuff thread.

Derp...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Sorry, I failed. I can't, I just can't.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have already stated that i am payed by the hillary clinton foundation and the communist party of canada.

I dislike trump cause he as always been a big douche bag.

I also dislike hillary because she is establishment.

Oh dammit i meant to say long live queen hillary.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Her ambition is breathtaking!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would be supremely interested to see the partisan tally afterward!

I personally think the liberals will consider doing it, as you framed it, a badge of honor. While I bet conservatives consider it treason..lol

Been wrong before though

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So far on both threads both sides have been severely disappointing in their complete inability to put in any real effort to demonstrate any kind of perspective outside their own agenda.

Which I find ironic, because in my opinion the side that can best demonstrate the ability to actually do these exercises is clearly the one working with a broader more informed perspective as it demonstrates they actually do look at and consider the strength of the other side and the faults within their own.

So far I'm saddened by the turnout.

Most give some half assed one liner, or some flippant joke like it makes their side look cool, when all it really shows is a lack of perspective and inability to look at and consider the other side.
edit on 9/18/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I can prove I am not a Krill, those little fish that whales like to eat.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So far on both threads both sides have been severely disappointing in their complete inability to put in any real effort to demonstrate any kind of perspective outside their own agenda.

Which I find ironic, because in my opinion the side that can best demonstrate the ability to actually do these exercises is clearly the one working with a broader more informed perspective as it demonstrates they actually do look at and consider the strength of the other side and the faults within their own.

So far I'm saddened by the turnout.

Most give some half assed one liner, or some flippant joke like it makes their side look cool, when all it really shows is a lack of perspective and inability to look at and consider the other side.

Sad sad sad....

I guess I didn't actually go so:

Hillary is likely not to blow up anything out of the normal scope of presidential explosions. Lol. I think our problems won't get worse or better. But the status quo would be far worse at any other time in history. So I think that's a win.

Trump is way higher risk and reward. He has already cracked the evangelical conservative strangle hold on the GOP and will break it if elected. Trump could pass more liberal policies than any democrat, and has consistently said he was going to. I think he will trade EVERY left wing policy for his Roman monument to out last the ages. The wall.

From that math I gotta go trump, just because you can't change the GOP from the outside

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton will make the trains run on time.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is Hillary in perfect health?

Yes.

Why are so many people questioning her health?

The people who question her health are alt-right conspiracy theorists trying to spread their message of racism, sexism, xenophobia and homophobia.

Who is Pepe?

Pepe is a Nazi frog and a symbol of white supremacy.

Is my check in the mail?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Trump? Dump the Trump. You are an idiot for support him. Stupid fascist. Stop drinking that Russian vodka you got as a gift from Trump, you alcoholic.

Hillary will make the world a better place.

I can't lie like this. I dunno how is she able to lie so freaking much

Woops, she's not lying. It's just propaganda. She's not lying, and she's not lying YUUGE
edit on 711k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hillary's ability to ally herself with enemies of the United States is amazing. She did such a wonderful job attaining Huma Abadin that you just know she will have those who wish to bring Sharia Law to the world elevated to high positions in her Cabinet, throughout the Department of Justice and maybe if we are lucky even on the Supreme Court. Then she can outlaw the word terror so suicide bombers will be known as agents of peace and Islamic State will cease to exist when she bows down to the Caliph and officially designates them the Caliphate.

How was that?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Is this a loaded topic?

What if there literally wasn't a single nice thing nor accomplishment one could pin on such a person??

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I managed and you know how much I hate Hillary. Granted it was difficult and some it included twisting what I normally consider negatives into positives in the slight chance that the stars align just right.

I have noticed people seem to find it easier to say something negative about their own candidate than positive about their candidates opponent so far.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 9182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 9182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You're still using shill improperly. I'm not voting for either major candidate but Trump has better manicures than Hillary so there's that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join