It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

whats the deal with billy meier?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

He should change his name from Billy meier to Billy Bulls@**%er! That's the best thing I can say about him

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Known fraudster.

The UFOs are props, as are some of the trees (potentially) in some of the videos. The alien he supposedly met and took a picture of was an actress from the time.

Here's part one of an insightful series on the subject:

Edit to add:

His ex-wife even came out and exposed him.

edit on 9-18-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
All I know for sure is that he can type faster with one hand than I can with two - and I'm a speed typist.

If you're a genuine speed typist there's no way he'd be able to type faster than you with one hand.

I type at 83 words per minute at 99% accuracy. I'd like to see anyone come close to that with one hand.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We, at www.billymeieruforesearch.com (BMUFOR) have debunked Meier's dozens of space pictures:

We also have debunked his so-called his "higher standard of proof" (Michael Horn's often used word) - the "fulfilled" prophecies/predictions:
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

Also exposed how Meier plagiarized his so-called spiritual teachings:

And also exposed Meier's HOMOPHOBIC teachings:

For much more debunkings, check out our website BMUFOR.
edit on 18-9-2016 by mahigitam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Yeah widely regarded as a hoax and I've sure believed it (and still do) to be just that.

The Semjase discussions is just transcripts fileld with attempts to boost himself. You can clearly read it between the lines.

But it is in some aspects a quite interesting tale filled with inconsistencies and a few wierd facts. I guess it still attract the attention of some people.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
recently one of the biggest hoaxes of ufology became famous again:mysteriousuniverse.org...
so my point is why is he so famous?
do people forget of the horrible wedding cake ufo photos?
of his dinossaur photos from a book?
or what about the photos he said were from aliens but on reality are from dancers?
the biggest mistery isnt the case its his fame

anyone here have anwers?

people in power are deliberately funding many professional hoaxers just like him in order to clog main stream UFO information.

And there are plenty of semi legitimate UFO researchers that are conned by the same people as well as science fiction enthusiasts expecially those that get their channeling ideas from 20s-60s era sci fi with all the garbled garbage of there being multipul species visting.

The real truth of the matter is the aliens that are here are borderline ghost like, and will not contact humans unless the humans pass an emotional and psychological test that nearly everyone would fail considering the levels of stress/fear that occur.

So the gov/elite are throwing in a bunch of semi comforting b.s that become norm in the UFO community in order to pull believers towards the flowery exciting mystery type of imagery of aliens. Making people believe they recovered crafts and bodies to make the population believe that aliens that are here can bleed just like us and therefore die. They want the public to think that they can shoot down crafts and they want the public to believe that we are working with the aliens so that the general population believes that we have their technology which all of it isn't possible at all, considering the E.T that are here can't bleed, cannot die on impact in a craft because they don't have physical bodies, and their crafts can rapidly teleport, so even if we had technology to shoot them down we wouldn't be able to hit them because they would pre-emptively react to each shot.

I know this stuff because iv seen the crafts teleport for myself, they fly around in saucers and their crafts can cloak. They don't really have any particular form they just chose a particular vague shape as either a humanoid, animal or a mix of both but cannot be seen unless they want to be seen since they are technically like living ghosts.

They don't want people to see that much of the paranormal ghost like activity people witness on a daily basis around the globe is actually aliens... because people do end up getting possessed and having really messed up experiences. And it would kick everything up a notch of people relized that the shadow people or figures they see out of the corner of their eyes that rapidly disappear are not figments of their imagination but are highly advanced powerful technologically driven entities from another galaxy.

And people have enough time rapping their heads around inter planetary travel, rather than species that are older than we can conceive time itself.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

i know dint you read the opening post

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mahigitam

see my wakeupbeer response
your site is actually my favorite site about the subject

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

wow

your post is amazing
i think that yes he is a disinfo agent

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In my opinion Meier (like Adamski) was in contact with beings/aliens but they destroyed his credibility. They do this for their own reasons; they tempt them to fake it, make fools of themselves. It is all part of the myth making and iconoclasm the aliens engage in. You are meant to reject Meier because this is what they want. The aliens are in the business of controlling the myth because they created it.

edit on 19-9-2016 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

eerrmmm i dont think so

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

its the archons that you need to watch out for......... love them 2 death

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Actually, you don't know that.

I did read your opening post.

Maybe I'm just not sure what you want from people here.

"What's the deal with that?"

The deal is, he is a known fraudster.

Do you want me to delve into why I think he did that crap?

Out of his own desires for fame and possible fortune.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

my point is he is a hoaxer

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

We agree. I know this!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

a reply to: mahigitam

see my wakeupbeer response
your site is actually my favorite site about the subject

Thanks. Hope you have also read the latest article exposing Meier's homophobic "spiritual" teachings:

And re. OP, I believe that the whole case is a fraud perpetrated by Meier and likely some of his colleagues (who may or may not be a part of his FIGU group). And the reasons could very well be any or all or a mix of the following factors - fame, power, money, veneration, wanting to make a positive change in the world through faking ET contact and delivering spiritual and religious messages, etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

whats the deal with billy meier?

I like his ideas but the deal is that things just don`t add up. There is something he is not telling us and it should be quite obvious why. If there is more to the story, however, we will never find out I suppose. I guess we`ll have to wait till his last days to see if he has anything of real value.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm an alien contactee and the aliens that are here don't speak in words, they communicate by telepathically sending waves of feeling. They can control the way you feel, and can rapidly change the feeling in order to convey a message. In order to understand them you need to interpret the message through feeling by asking questions.

Most people can't handle their own emotion let alone having their emotion manipulated for communication. A vast majority of humanity would panic and fail to get into the trance needed to have the beings communicate through you.
That's what the myth means and what actual channeling is though the channeling is only happening when the alien is physically in front of you and the feeling is always greater than what the body can naturally produce because they are able to trigger excessive chemical secretion in the brain. They have quantum control over matter and can phase through objects, entangle and disintegrate matter. People see these abilities as paranormal activity when they are *Haunting*. People will notice missing time, as these beings are able to slow and increase the flow of matter within a radius.

So they can make time pass by more quickly or slowly within a closed area, therefore they can generate more time within a field for example, if their saucer is hovering directly over a house they can twist the flow of matter/energy consumption and movement of matter by producing excessive black matter or reducing it using black hole technology just as how movement is manipulated in a black hole and in clouds of black matter the same can be used to change a 24 hour day into 36 hour day of course within the radius of the disturbance.

Once they equalize the density of dark energy/dark matter, time will flow normally, through the time recorded on physical watches will be different from satellite time. All new smart phones get their local time from satellite so there will appear to be no difference in time looking at a cell phone after the area is equalized.

I'v only contacted these beings a couple times, they are very mysterious and their technology is beyond comprehension. A lot of the information i have about them is interpretation of my experiences. They only appear when they are absolutely needed, they like to trip people out. When showing their abilities and the nature of their existence most people freak out and attempt to flee before seeing their technology. When you get that creepy feeling outside like you're being watched and you hear weird noises, see unnatural looking animals, lights in the sky. It's them trying to get your attention and trying to establish a connection, unveiling secret knowledge. You have to pass the test, conquer your own fear and become translucent. Allow the emotion to flow through you to understand them. But as i mentioned, nearly everyone will fail. The government muddies the waters with disinfo agents because the truth of the alien presence goes into territory that causes humans to become insane. Similar to H.P lovecrafts interpritation of the elder gods.

The elite and powers that be will never reveal their presence or disclose the truth because you all can't handle the truth. The ultimate truth is more terrifying than any hellish written. And that's exactly why they have all these people talking about greys, pledians, tall whites reptillians ect to give the alien phenomenon flowery imagery in order to seperate paranormal activity of a ghost like nature with that of aliens. So that people who are digging for the truth do not combine the two together and thus the truth is hidden. People are fine believing that dead people are tossing things across a room or appearing as vague figures.

People would not be fine with knowing that a good majority of that activity is caused by a phantom like alien species.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

anyone here have anwers?

Sure. It's amazing how successful you can be telling people things they want to hear.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Most people can't handle their own emotion let alone having their emotion manipulated for communication.

Well, of course you're super special. All contactees are. Hey, Billy Meier used to be Jesus Christ, after all! Can't get more special than that.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join