It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to put up and shut up. Prove you're not a shill.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Online being the operative word ........ online meaning just ATS?

So, although both of us have no dog in this fight, you support Hologram Hillary based on comments on a conspiracy site? I guess you voted "Remain" in our recent referendum too, correct me if i am wrong.

If i had a vote i would vote for CHANGE not the status quo

My 2p worth anyways

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I will vote for Dillary Hump , or any other character out of a Dr Seuss book that sounds as competent..ish...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Shilly McShillShill

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
My position is fairly simple. I don't like either (or any) current candidate. None of them is up to the standards I would call Presidential, neither is very intelligent and neither is going to keep their promises. But (IMHO) Clinton is the lowest of the low and Trump is something better than that. Therefore...I'm voting for Trump mostly to keep Clinton from burying the country. Yes...some of what Trump says is pro-American values which I like, but the chance of him actually getting them through is low.

So...Trump because Clinton is evil.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think both parties are fecked in 4 years. You should all March on Washington and hang the bastards.

If that option was on the ballot...it would get my vote.

1. Trump
2. Clinton
3. March on Washington and Hang the Bastards

Yup...even looks good

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

No one can prove a negative.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Classic alt right, only voting for racist candidates.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Classic alt right, only voting for racist candidates.

Oh, you got me. Let me go put my hood on and burn some lower case t's on peoples front lawns.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I personally don't like Trump. I think he's a blowhard. But he is the closest thing to a third party candidate we've gotten so far and that is what this country DESPERATELY needs. So he's anti establishment and populist and there's a chance he'll shake things up in DC and put the people first for once. Possibly. Or he won't. But Hillary is incompetent and a sociopath and a truly rotten self serving corrupt amoral greedy ruthless wretch who's only out for her own ends and personal gain. That and she's physically and mentally unfit for the job. We've had three decades of the same team with different players running things and Trump is our best chance at change.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I did finally think of something positive about Hillary!

She represents almost the perfect antithesis of an appropriate candidate for US President in almost every way. I can't even feel confident she's healthy enough for it.

She's also a perfect example of why you don't lie constantly and all the time because then, even if you do tell a truth, no one will believe it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Alt right does upper case T's, get with the program haha.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

In Politics , as in War , The Truth is often Protected by a Bodyguard of Lies . As an Independent Registered Voter , I see Mr. Trump Representing Traditional American Values that Most Americans Today Still Deeply Believe In . Yes , he has Flip Flopped on some Issues , but that is Part of the Game . His occasional Bombast and " White Lies " can be overlooked by some people , but his Intent in Running for President is a Genuine Belief that he can somehow Make His Country Great again in his eyes . The Man Obviously Likes a Challenge , and he is in for the Biggest Challenge of his Life if he wins the Job . Mr. Trump appears to be very Passionate about Winning in anything he attempts to do , and lets face it , Americans Still Love a Winner . He is also a Man who knows how to get things done when pointed in the Right Direction , and I hope he will learn to take Good Advice from the People he has gathered around him and bring this Great Nation back into the forefront of Bringing Peace and Prosperity back to the World Stage .

I am taking a Leap of Faith in Voting for him .
edit on 19-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Hillary is a Good Progressive Liberal , if you happen to be Stupid Enough to Like that .

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The man obviously liken his Ego. He is a narcist, just staying in the White House for one night would satisfy his ego and justify his idea of being right all the time for the rest of his presidency.

That being said he has my vote. I hate this election and I am disgusted that in the new Renaissance of information this is what I have to choose. I hate Hillary, and if she wins she may get two terms. I hate Trump but if he wins it's one. I also hope he is God awful, maybe then citizens would wake up the fact a democracy is only as good as the populace. That won't happen though because this is the most disgusting entitled generation(s) to walk this planet.

It's a damn shame these could possibly be the last pages in a long book.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Name just 1 President Elect that was Not a Narcissist . That is not necessarily a bad Trait for the Leader of the Free World . A Man like that would just Refuse to Lose at Anything .

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I went into this election supporting Rand Paul so I had to exchange my Democrat ID card in for a Repub card knowing full well Who the Dems were going to prop up.
Well, I have never liked Trump, and couldn't stand him during the first debates. I thought he was loud mouthed, brash, and ill informed in the political world. I felt he didn't know how to debate his opponents so resorted to petty tactics. His comments to Rand about donating money to politicians, Rand included, really irked me.
I am not religious, so his pandering to the religious crowd isn't a plus for me. In fact, all politicians seem to have this hard on for the religious vote.
Once he took over the debates, it really upset me that I would have to change my opinion of him and embrace the orange.
I think he has a lot of skeletons in his closet that can and will be used against him.
I also didn't like what he said in the debates regarding his policies. He basically said, if you want to know his policies, by his book since that is where he goes into detail about them.
And the NUMBER one thing I don't like about him? He's and East Coaster.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I've seen humble leaders. Leaders that you envy because of their composure. If you're asking me to find light in a disgusting election, sorry I won't play ball. And if you think he is the messiah, you're as disillusioned as the side you dispise. The ignorance you truly see in their ideology mind as well be a mirror.

No offense, as an agnostic I appreciate all ways of thinking and almost understand them. I just hope you realize from an outsider looking in I have a hard time differentiating the high ground with these two candidates.
edit on 20-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

yeh im shilling for trump whoda thought

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This thread is ironically a microcosm into everything that is wrong with our political system, or more succinctly, how people supporting it have twisted it into something ridiculous and pointless. All my parties ideals, morals, ethics, etc.. are amazing.. all your parties same ideas are bunk.

And neither Clinton nor Trump are even remotely qualified to serve as POTUS. It's incredibly sad our options are realistically down to these two buffoons.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join