It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Time to put up and shut up. Prove you're not a shill.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Two different exercises

link   
And no matter what I say I'm going to be called a shill. Because it happens once a week.

link   

edit on 18-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh I see... this is a negative thread. My bad.

Trump needs better control of his tongue.

Clinton comes off as a criminal, privileged sleaze ball.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Dead aside I think he had two terms so wouldn't be eligible...
There are fresher dead presidents.

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I agree, but does that in any way show they they are a shill, or not a shill?

link   

originally posted by: imjack

Brilliant analogy...you win the internet today

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It doesn't PROVE it, but is the closest thing I can come up with. I feel personally better communicating with people that have demonstrated an ability to concede where their side has some cracks and imperfections.

I have a severe distaste for debating with people that seem to be blind fanatics or under the impression they've found the next incarnation of Jesus.

We're all human here, and none of us or our candidates or our parties are perfect. If people can convince me we're debating with this understanding and the ability to recognize those aspects within themselves and what they are arguing for, I for one am more comfortable believing I'm talking with a person with real beliefs and concerns, and not just an automaton of propaganda.

If all a person can do is talk about how great their side is, how bad the other side is, how their side can do no wrong, and the other side can do no right. Well I see no point, and whether they are an actual shill or not, there's no point trying to hold a discussion with them.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I shall never bad mouth the messiah! He can do no wrong! Even if he shoots somebody In the street! How dare ye OP!

Just kidding this poster covered it for me....

Trump needs better control of his tongue. Clinton comes off as a criminal, privileged sleaze ball

Hopefully that clears up the long standing suspicion that I am a shill.
edit on 18-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is difficult to discuss anything with a stubborn individual. If they cannot be swayed by facts and reason, then there is no point.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Dead aside I think he had two terms so wouldn't be eligible...
There are fresher dead presidents.

The law says nothing about the undead. I will still vote for my ticket of Zombie Jefferson/Madison.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I will go.

My candidate has a simplistic maybe even naive look at the border. I am hoping it is simply his vision of the future that he knows is a long ways away. It disturbs me that he seems to approve of the TPP even though he said that is the current understanding of it. I would like him to look at the issue more in depth and come up with a definitive answer. I sometimes think he may be smoking some of that legalized stuff from his state by the way he talks.

Going by your OP we are not supposed to put positive stuff so I won't except to say I think he is a far better person and candidate than the other red and blue twosome. Yes, I know he will not win, but my conscience is clear.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Who's the guy that runs "The Rent Is Too God Damn High" Party?

I'm writing him in.

Future Supreme Dictator Tiny Hands and Future Supreme Queen of Goldman Sachs should do the world a favor and kill themselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even though you failed at the end I'll give you a pass for at least trying and putting in more effort than most.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You know, you were one of the people I thought could actually do this. You've severely disappointed me. I really am opposed to Hillary, but my god, is the Trump side really this bad?

Even Silly, albeit in a really sad way, at least made some attempt at it. #.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I just now noticed this. I'm actually laying back watching a movie, but figured I'd at least "subscribe" to the thread lol

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Alright then, sorry for the overreaction. Getting kind of frustrated. Was kinda hoping I'd be pleasantly surprised and find people on both sides demonstrating some broader perspectives.

I consider my contribution to be lacking, and so far it completely shatters everyone elses attempts by miles... I expected by now at least one person to make me feel inadequate with my attempts as I feel I should.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I authored a thread criticizing Trump.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
🎭
edit on 9182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join