It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Leading in the Latest Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Trump has been leading with a few percentage points for the last few days now.

Sunday, September 18
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 41, Trump 48 Trump +7

Saturday, September 17
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 41, Trump 47 Trump +6

Friday, September 16
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 41, Trump 47 Trump +6

Do you think this is a fluke or has there been a recent shift in the electorate?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's a great uptick for Trump, though not unprecedented. He was comfortably ahead of Clinton in May and July, but couldn't hold the lead.

The problem with Trump is that he just doesn't have Clinton's consistency and staying power. She's a ruthless mongrel; she'll cling to power with every fibre of her being.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
It's a great uptick for Trump, though not unprecedented. He was comfortably ahead of Clinton in May and July, but couldn't hold the lead.

The problem with Trump is that he just doesn't have Clinton's consistency and staying power. She's a ruthless mongrel; she'll cling to power with every fibre of her being.

The probably with Hillary, is that she is a Clinton. That alone is enough to sink her and her campaign. Its also why she is currently losing in the polls. The slow drip drip drip of these emails, scandals and otherwise, is a death by a thousand paper cuts for her.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Do you think this is a fluke or has there been a recent shift in the electorate?

The fluke was any poll that said he wasn't leading before. His lead now is probably a lot bigger than 6 points.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Good thing Trump supporters don't believe in the polls

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I know some very good reasons why but am tired of giving out free insight and advise while these dumbass political advisory firms make millions off the art. LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Good thing Trump supporters don't believe in the polls

I thought the election, media, and polls were all rigged against Trump?

Trump's words - not mine, by the way.

This is such a joke.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't put all my faith in the Donald. He shows promise but there is reason to believe he is a leftist plant, controlled opposition if you will

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Maybe folks can see that and thats why she is slipping. The press, her press cant disguise being hacks, it bleeds through the best bullsh*t eventually.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Good News if you think the 1% are doing a good Job in this Country. Only a scumbag like Sean Hannity would.

Go Bernie, uh, oh hmmmm, damn

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mulsanne
I wouldn't put all my faith in the Donald. He shows promise but there is reason to believe he is a leftist plant, controlled opposition if you will

I don't believe this at all. Some conservatives have even tried to tell me Trump doesn't want the presidency. That is utterly ludicrous.

Trump is in this to win it. He's even managed to profit from it by plowing campaign finances straight into his own companies. He's not a quitter. He will go all the way to the polls. But he needs to improve his performance and get away from the teleprompter.

Notice that he always performs worst in the mornings and afternoons, when he's heavily scripted. At night he speaks more freely, pulling thousands to his rallies and stirring up the crowd like no Republican candidate I've ever seen.
edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well according to Trump supporters all polls are corrupt, full of falsehoods, and are not to be trusted.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Come on.. I wanna hear. I'll give you a star, it's not money but it's something. Don't go being all exclusive now, if you keep this up I might have to paypal you some money.

a reply to: ugmold

I'm not a big believer in Trump but there are some reasons to hope for a Trump presidency:

What would America be like under a Trump presidency? How would it be different? It would be very different in one key respect: Trump would have won in spite of being called a racist, bigot, fascist, xenophobe, nativist, sexist, etc. He will have explicitly campaigned against political correctness and will have been rewarded by sailing to the White House. His followers will expect change on that front. He will have the bully pulpit of the presidency which commands national attention and he can say whatever he wants. Think about it: with a tweet, Donald Trump can set off a media firestorm and drive the news cycle for weeks.

LBJ changed history when he embraced the Civil Rights Movement and legitimized it from the top down. Lincoln, too, with abolition. Trump could do the same thing. Countless aspiring politicians will interpret a Trump victory against the forces of political correctness as a mandate to challenge it themselves to advance their own careers.

Here’s a scary thought for our leftist friends: if Trump wins, then it will mean the SPLC, the media, the subservient cuckservative establishment, all the experts and intellectuals, and the Democratic Party will have thrown everything they had at him – especially the race card – and lost to a popular revolt by White America. The powerful won’t look so powerful anymore to all those aggrieved people, will they?

At least if you care about Western values and opposing the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. Trump is just a vehicle.

new topics

top topics

join