It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Poll: Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton tied across battleground states

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The race across the combined battlegrounds is as tight as can be, tied 42 percent to 42 percent. 

Clinton was up one point last week, and was up two points back on Labor Day weekend. Voters in these states are still looking for change, while the partisan divide remains particularly deep.
Source

Is this a first in all of our lifetimes? Anyone else feeling fascinated?

It looks like a toss-up at the moment to me. I predict Trump will pull into a substantial lead after the debates.

I just hope the voting machines aren't too rigged.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Fascinated? About an election?

No.

What's fascinating is to see grown adults get excited and fascinated like it's some sort of super sports spectacular event.

Bread and circus.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This election is like none I've ever seen. I certainly can't say I'm excited or fascinated. More like perplexed and appalled! It is a clown show. I find I can't take it seriously at all.

I don't know (and don't much care) about what the outcome is... I'm just an observer of the inevitable decline and fall of a once-great nation.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I tend to agree. It is really fascinating. That said, (c)Hillary should never have been the candidate, and anyone today supporting her, must be totally illiterate, not in best mental health, or co-erced to commit treason.

But then again, it would not be so much fun in any other way either, as long as Trump wins of course.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It is fascinating in a freight train plowing into a dump truck kind of way, not in a 'wow, isn't it wonderful that we have two stellar candidates running' kind of way.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What is the biggest choke job in American President Electoral History? If Trump wins this thing, where would this be ranked in terms of that?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Fascinated? About an election?

No.

What's fascinating is to see grown adults get excited and fascinated like it's some sort of super sports spectacular event.

Bread and circus.

It's only fascinating because someone who is a thirty-five year career, establishment politician, who has been trying to be president for ten years now, is in a virtual tie with a dishonest businessman with lots of negative baggage and zero political experience. The only time you libs give the polls any credence is when your girl is ahead by double digits.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They won't be tied for long. This is just a snapshot of the moment when the guy who will end up winning, is side-by-side the challenger, while in the process of passing challenger.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

What is the biggest choke job in American President Electoral History? If Trump wins this thing, where would this be ranked in terms of that?

Probably Dewey losing to Truman since all the polls had Truman getting trounced and he actually pulled off a large win. Even his staff was quitting and taking other jobs on election night prior to the results being known.

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't know why I have to keep saying this, but I am not a liberal.

Also, I did not say anything about the validity of this poll. I only commented on the "fascination" aspect.

So your childish attempt to poke at the libs was a failure...as was your reading comprehension.

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

I hope it's a Dewey beats Truman moment. The leftist MSM calls the election early for Hillary and Trump pulls the come from behind upset. It would be great if a triumphant Trump is shown with a screen drab of CNN declaring Hillary the winner.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Also, I did not say anything about the validity of this poll. I only commented on the "fascination" aspect.

So your childish attempt to poke at the libs was a failure...as was your reading comprehension.

Go for the personal attack..............a usual lib tactic.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They won't be tied for long. This is just a snapshot of the moment when the guy who will end up winning, is side-by-side the challenger, while in the process of passing challenger.

Its a trend. Hillary was killing Trump in the polls not long after the DNC. What it clearly says, is that Trump's stock is pointed up and Hillary's stock is pointed down. Trends like this usually end up snowballing.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Go for the personal attack..............a usual lib tactic.

What I said was completely true.

You called me a lib, which is incorrect, and your reading comprehension must be lacking because I did not question the validity of the poll, as you asserted.

Makes a false accusation and then cries about it when they are called-out........a usual Right Wing nut tactic.

edit on 18-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Thanks for your ill informed opinion. Not only am I not illiterate but I've been tested at 131 IQ and have a vocabulary of over 70 thousands words.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's not happening. She's still at 75% chance of winning. 75%
That's the odds not a poll.
Trump will never get elected. Not ever.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ha ha rigged. Of course it's all rigged. Other wise everyone would realize how wonderful trump is. Ha ha,ha.
I'm sure he is urgently searching for a way to either do it himself or prove its been done. Because he's an idiot.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

That's not happening. She's still at 75% chance of winning. 75%
That's the odds not a poll.
Trump will never get elected. Not ever.

You keep repeating the 75% talking point, and I'll keep repeating the 97%-99% talking point.

Political Science Professor: Odds Of President Trump Range BETWEEN 97% AND 99%
dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know the other should drop out. But he won't.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yeah but mine is correct while yours is not. 97% ??? Do you honestly think that's possible. Without minorities and women? Ok. Great...
edit on 9182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join