It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump hits 20% of the Black vote in latest LA Times poll and a great Barack response

page: 3
26
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   




posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
youtu.be...



I would bet Trump has done more for the black community than Obama.



posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Wow, Trump just hit 20% of the black vote. That's 3% more than Romney, who lost miserably to Obama.

Meanwhile, Clinton currently has 70% of the black vote...


and you believe that? no other poll shows that have close to 20%....but hey....what do the have to lose....lolololol



posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   



posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Odds of Clinton winning the presidency: 61.3%. Odds of Trump winning the presidency: 38.7%.

He still has a lot of work to do...


I'd put it alot closer if he gets Pensylvania Ohio and Florida he's won. This is his easiest path any way when playing also ran a map were they tied and which case thr house would most likely vote trump. I'm not worried about polls bUT the electorial college it's a very close race right now trump is 36 delegates behind.



posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Not surprised. saw a campaign ad for Hillary on TV today.

She said she's going to rebuild New York after 911.

Is this a parallel universe or are people that stupid and gullible?

ETA - Out my own black friends they are split down the middle, half of them are cry babies whining about perceived slights and the other half are basically conservatives and believe in working hard and overcoming obstacles.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's just hard for people to get behind Hillary - I'm not surprised Trump is gaining steam.



posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Odds of Clinton winning the presidency: 61.3%. Odds of Trump winning the presidency: 38.7%.

He still has a lot of work to do...


Keep reaching with sketchy websites.



posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yep, as long as Trump's racism or bigotry doesn't effect you, and you don't care about the people it does effect, it's pretty easy to back him.



posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Odds of Clinton winning the presidency: 61.3%. Odds of Trump winning the presidency: 38.7%.

He still has a lot of work to do...


Keep reaching with sketchy websites.


You think fivethirtyeight.com is a "sketchy website"?

LOL ... thank you. I needed a good laugh today.



posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: BloodydaggerPeople have said all along that if Trump hits the 20-25% black vote mark, that he'll win this election.


Who has said this? How can he win the election with just 20-25% of the black vote?


Recent polls are backing that statement up. They are tied in battle ground states now. Hillary's polling numbers are dropping like a rock thrown into a river.


Have you seen the electoral college figures lately? Trump can't even hit 160, while Clinton's already over 200.


You can't really count electoral votes until after the election due to the way some states award "all or nothing" to the state winner



posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They were not quite honest about Trumps primary race though....



As early as June 2015, FiveThirtyEight argued that Donald Trump "isn't a real candidate"[85] and maintained that Trump could not win the nomination until late in the election season.[86] When Donald Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee in May 2016, New York Times media columnist Jim Rutenberg wrote that "predictions can have consequences" and criticized FiveThirtyEight for underestimating Trump's chances. He argued that by giving "Mr. Trump a 2 percent chance at the nomination despite strong polls in his favor...they also arguably sapped the journalistic will to scour his record as aggressively as those of his supposedly more serious rivals



posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Yep, as long as Trump's racism or bigotry doesn't effect you, and you don't care about the people it does effect, it's pretty easy to back him.


Which is a lot of people that back him. "Woken" Hispanics and Blacks included.



posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Odds of Clinton winning the presidency: 61.3%. Odds of Trump winning the presidency: 38.7%.

He still has a lot of work to do...


Keep reaching with sketchy websites.


You think fivethirtyeight.com is a "sketchy website"?


Yep. I sure do.



posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gryphon66

They were not quite honest about Trumps primary race though....


Exactly. It seems like a bias website out to get Trump.



posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope


Why are races considered demographics in the states? Don't you people vote with your hearts and minds and not your skins and tribalisms?


You're serious right?

We have folks voting for Hillary just because she has a vagina.

Sad, but true. I'd have no problem voting for the RIGHT female candidate for President, but she isn't it.



posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
American politics ca 2016:



No matter how much lipstick you put on it, its still just a pig.



posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That LA Times poll is consistently way off the average of every other poll in favor of Trump. At least 5 to 7 points.

Go check out RealClearPolitics poll averages going back a few months.

(RCP being a conservative site for anyone who thinks 538 is biased.)



new topics

top topics



 
26
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join