It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is HIllary Clinton high in this interview regarding NYC incident?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: butcherguy

now they are saying the 2 in NY/NJ are linked and I am sure the 3rd will be. Cannot upset the Muslim voter base...cowards. All of the DNC and Bush and Graham and the other never Trumpers. Sorry,

"Call a spade a spade"...wait, will this now be considered racist?

Wait, I can't call my dress shoes "black loafers" anymore, because that may be construed as racist.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
She just looks very sober, because it's a sober situation. But nothing is to stop you from "pretending" like she's high.
Or that's she's a hologram, or has parkinsons, or seizures, or dementia, or is a heinous criminal who should be in prison.

Some people have more active fantasy lives than others, I guess. I see you dt fans have very active ones.
Meanwhile in reality, The Silent Majority shakes their heads in sadness.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
She just looks very sober, because it's a sober situation. But nothing is to stop you from "pretending" like she's high.
Or that's she's a hologram, or has parkinsons, or seizures, or dementia, or is a heinous criminal who should be in prison.

Some people have more active fantasy lives than others, I guess. I see you dt fans have very active ones.
Meanwhile in reality, The Silent Majority shakes their heads in sadness.

Actually, Hillary's sycophants are in the Silent "Minority". Both her and Trump are polling less than 50%.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: windword

Insensitive? Exploitative? Sociopathy?

Case in point:

"Warmest regards"
"Best wishes"

What is this? An early false flag Christmas card?

This guy's affects are dead giveaways of sociopathy!

And then there's his "Nailed it!" "I told you you so America!" "I called it!" insensitive and inappropriate bragging, that screams out an announcement of his sociopathy!

edit on 19-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You have a problem with what he wrote?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have a problem with his affect! What did I post that made that confusing for you?

edit on 19-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Gosh. Why's it so important. I think you're reading between the lines too closely. Hillary or Trump can't say anyting without every word being looked it and psychoanalyzed. Some of you're obviously burnt out. Get a vacation then come back clear headed. I can't imagine how the politicians deal with it. Maybe that's why they're all crazy, or strong willed beyond belief. Imagine being picked apart and examined constantly by the public and also your political enemies. You couldn't let what others think about you get under you skin.
edit on 9/19/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I look like that when I first wake up

The thing is, Hillary had apparently been awake long enough to get dressed. It doesn't look like she'd been sleeping in those clothes.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ketsuko
The Minnesota mall stabbing couldn't be called a terror attack either.... the perpetrator was shouting allahu akbar while stabbing.

He also asked people if they were Muslim, so he could make sure he only stabbed infidels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join