It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is HIllary Clinton high in this interview regarding NYC incident?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It was wrong for him to call it a bomb, but not for her?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Trump should use that I mage for a campaign ad.
"This is my opponent when she is well rested and healthy...."

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And the mayor of New York was having trouble mentioning the word terrorism in connection the the BOMBING.
What do they think it was, a failed attempt at interpretive dance?
A freaking explosive device was detonated in public and wounded 25 people.

The Minnesota mall stabbing couldn't be called a terror attack either.... the perpetrator was shouting allahu akbar while stabbing.

edit on b000000302016-09-18T17:22:40-05:0005America/ChicagoSun, 18 Sep 2016 17:22:40 -0500500000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

now they are saying the 2 in NY/NJ are linked and I am sure the 3rd will be. Cannot upset the Muslim voter base...cowards. All of the DNC and Bush and Graham and the other never Trumpers. Sorry,

"Call a spade a spade"...wait, will this now be considered racist?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I never said anything about it being wrong for anyone to have called it a bomb. It was inappropriate and insensitive for Trump to announce the news in the way in which he did. I've posted my reasons why already, more than once.

edit on 18-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I never said anything about it being wrong for anyone to have called it a bomb. It was inappropriate and insensitive for Trump to announce the news in the way in which he did. I've posted my reasons why already, more than once.

Not even Hillary said it was wrong for him to announce it that way. She was just upset that he called it a bomb.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: UnBreakable

Trump should use that Image for a campaign ad.
"This is my opponent when she is well rested and healthy...."

INDEED! And that was the best snapshot out of hundreds, LOL.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am still trying to convince myself she's actually still moving, all considered! Seems to be, but she's clearly in bad shape. She should step down, and give the nomination back to Sanders, I think.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I am still trying to convince myself she's actually still moving, all considered! Seems to be, but she's clearly in bad shape. She should step down, and give the nomination back to Sanders, I think.

He would have to pay her the amount that she would potentially rake in for the Clinton Foundation through graft and corruption if she is elected.
Bernie doesn't have the Trillions of dollars it would take to make it worth her while.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Not even Hillary said it was wrong for him to announce it that way.

So what? I think it was was insensitive, inappropriate and blatantly political. He couldn't even be bothered to think about mentioing the victims or thank the first responders! It was all about him.

She was just upset that he called it a bomb.

Was she? I didn't hear her criticize Donald Trump at all. I did hear her mention her thoughts a prayer for the victims and gratitude to the first responders.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It should be political. It is goddamn problem the current admin will not address.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
She does seem off - maybe the meds were off a little? It has to be hard keeping Parkinson's under control.

At least no one asked her about TV Shows this time, maybe that was later.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It was insensitive to the victims and first responders, inappropriate, in poor taste and blatantly exploitative. However, I originally brought up Trump's performance to illustrate his obvious sociopathy.

a reply to: Steak

To me, she seemed appropriately somber, given the circumstances.

edit on 18-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

He would have to pay her the amount that she would potentially rake in for the Clinton Foundation through graft and corruption if she is elected.
Bernie doesn't have the Trillions of dollars it would take to make it worth her while.

Yeah, and for her, it's all about what she can gain. Shame, really. Not a Sanders fan, but seen people who support him, and seen NONE in person who support her!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
She has been all doped up on Dema-done and Libra-din for years now. Its effects are cumulative, as you can plainly see...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Insensitive? Exploitative? Sociopathy?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I watched the interview and my first thought was Xanax or a similar anti-anxiety medication. Her voice is almost monotone, the lack of emotion and expression on her face....yep, Xanax. Or else invasion of the body snatchers.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It was insensitive to the victims and first responders, inappropriate, in poor taste and blatantly exploitative. However, I originally brought up Trump's performance to illustrate his obvious sociopathy.

a reply to: Steak

To me, she seemed appropriately somber, given the circumstances.

Somber is not appropriate in those circumstances...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I interpreted what she said to mean she waited to be "briefed" before making a statement about the bombs being bombs. Donald called it on his own terms (that's what he does) without being told what to say. In other words, her statement was pre-approved, his was not. A big difference.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes, Trump reacted first. And, in my opinion his reaction was completely inappropriate. He opened his rally with the news, before it was announced by the media, and used it as a political tool, promising "We're going to get tough!" No condolences or concerns for victims and their families, or the citizens terrorized by the incident. Just gratuitous and empty promises.

What a tool! Couldn't wait to announce more bad news and use it to manipulate his rhetoric.

Love how he handled himself here - we need someone who will actually clean up this mess - not brush it under the carpet like Obama and HRC.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join