It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is HIllary Clinton high in this interview regarding NYC incident?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: stosh64
Scary to think of that answering the 3am phone call as POTUS.

Huma is never far away as seen in this angle, maybe she will answer it.

Someone pointed out on youtube, listen to the camera clicks, Now how many flashes do you see?

I am still waiting for the first debate....
Hoping that Trump pulls out a strobe light from his pocket right at the beginning...
Inducing a seizure in the Old Hilldog.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I did not notice that until you mentioned it.

Flashes may 'TRIGGER' Hillary, cant shatter what little illusion is left.
edit on 9 18 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
This whole political campaign is looking more and more like a reality TV show. Can't wait for the reunion episodes.

I am thinking the after finale reunion show everyone gets mad and starts throwing chairs like an episode of Jerry Springer while the host tries in vain to keep them separated.

Can you imagine that with all 16 Republican candidates and the 4 Democrats?

If they can get Debbie Wassmerperson-Schultz in the mix with Reince Priebus, it would get even better.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, Trump reacted first. And, in my opinion his reaction was completely inappropriate. He opened his rally with the news, before it was announced by the media, and used it as a political tool, promising "We're going to get tough!" No condolences or concerns for victims and their families, or the citizens terrorized by the incident. Just gratuitous and empty promises.

What a tool! Couldn't wait to announce more bad news and use it to manipulate his rhetoric.

So, you're saying that you wand Donald Trump to go full establishment politician sociopath and practice a crying routine?

Look up Obama's crying after all the school shootings. He makes the same face every time, with the same hand gesture to wipe off his tear. He practiced a routine lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well, you are entitled to your opinion as are we all.

You should be aware though that anytime a politician of any type opens their mouth, they are politicizing an issue or event.

Remember how the police acted stupidly and that was said before the facts even came out?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
She is probably high from the medication she is taking because of her "pneumonia"....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I looked at both videos. One of Trump and one of clinton. Here are my impressions.

First, Clinton does not look "frail"; she looks tired. It is kinda a jump to go to frail.

Second, I have no problem in what Trump said. He said he had just gotten informed of a bomb going off in NY City. I am sure that the first reports were just of an explosion without any causality figures. Thus, I am okay with him not saying anything about the victims. He probably need more information. At the end Trump even says we will have to wait and see what information becomes available.

Third, When Clinton talks about "First Responders who will gather information"; that is the long way of saying Police. Thus, Clinton said support the police. I guess she does not think that most people will understand that "First Responders who gather information" is the police.

Also, and IED is a homemade bomb. Don't most people already know that? So when you say an IED exploded you are saying that a bomb went off.

Just my views.
edit on 18-9-2016 by feldercarb because: bad grammar.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

We already know that Trump is a sociopath, and the fact that it never even entered his mind to offer condolences for the victims and their families just reaffirms the obvious, he has no empathy.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's waaay past her bedtime. She's not at 100%

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Reminded me of Jeb Bush's attitude and expression when he finally realized he had no chance of winning the Republican ticket. She is beginning to loose in the polls and reality may be catching up to her. She may be reacting to the writing she is seeing on the wall, I hope.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This isn't minutia, and a really good grab, mata. Bumped.
If the meds are anti-seize, they're working a champ.

"I think it's important to know the facts.." Hil.
And one of the facts from ColaTesla's embed (THANKS!) is:
her head studs are nice and greasy. We're ready to reassemble
the Mouse now. Where'd her nuts go? RICKY!
Rule 3 of outlaw dirt: never drink your own fuel, it's methanol.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

What you on about?

What manipulation? Did the bomb went off or not? Yes it have. Is he right in thinking more WILL come if you open borders and don't control who enters your country? Absolutely.

It's not manipulation, if you are telling the TRUTH

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She was medically prepared.

But she didn't have her earpiece in.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's not manipulation, if you are telling the TRUTH

What a load of crap! DO you think that just because you say something it's true?

We Americans like our politicians to react to facts that have been provided by professional investigators, rather than react with some kind of perverse glee to knee jerk rumors and bad news.

The fact is, Trump didn't know for sure what was happening, but he couldn't wait to capitalize on the bad news in front of his crowd, before the first responders and police had verified anything to the media. He didn't convey any grief for the victims or bestow any honor on the first responders, because it never occurred to him that this event was anything other than an opportunity to fire up the fear and hate rhetorical blame machine that is the Trump Campaign, and use it to his political benefit.

Like I said, his response was inappropriate.

edit on 18-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Fbi recently intercepted a bomb about 150 miles from the Mexico border here in TX. Like.. last week recent... The story is not on the web but a local newspaper picked up the story. I'll try and snap a pic of the article and upload it in a bit.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Reunion episodes, crap the whole thing looks like a very bad re-run to me. An endless re-run!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

God, look at those bags under her eyes. Can you imagine her on a Monday morning in Chappaqua? Sitting on the can with no makeup with a butt dangling from her lips. No wonder Colin Powell says Bill is still d****** bimbos up there.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thanks a bunch for drawing that picture for me.
Dammit.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thanks a bunch for drawing that picture for me.
Dammit.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The Woman is Constantly Pumped Up with Prescription Meds , more than likely Her comments are just Junkie Talk , and we All know where that Leads ......Mental Illness .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join