It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is HIllary Clinton high in this interview regarding NYC incident?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
First, she calls the incident in NY last night a bombing. Watch the video. I am not sure if she is stoned, tired or ready to have another episode but it seems during it she cannot find a train of thought as she talks. Look at her eyes and she looks sick again. She sounds like someone who just chased 3 xanax with 3 martinis to me.

Then, within a minute, someone asks about Trump and she says he should have had better facts before making a statement. Mrs. Clinton, you just said it was a bombing. She cannot remember what she said a minute ago and we as a country as supposed to put her in the highest office?

news.grabien.com...

Clinton herself, however, began her remarks by likewise referring to the "bombings." "I've been briefed about the bombings in New York and New Jersey," she told reporters. "Do you have any reaction to Donald Trump immediately ... referring to the explosion as a bomb?" a reporter asked. "Well I think it's important to know the facts before responding to an incident like this," Clinton said.

MAGA folks...

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-18T09:32:45-05:000945 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-18T09:33:07-05:000907 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Did Trump react first?

That's the only thing I can think of ... that she's mad he might have beat her off the block and she's trying to excuse her later reaction by trying to claim she was being responsible and waiting for details before saying it was a bomb. But the fact it was a bomb would sort of neuter that line of reasoning a bit.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I really hope so

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

No, thats Gary Johnson....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Are you allowed to be sick of being president before being elected? Seems like she has the same attitude that I do while doing calculus hw.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

She's probably just pissed off that someone woke her up from her 5th nap of the day and is using all her strength to hold herself back from declaring 'At this point.....,WHAT does it matter?!!'

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Because a bomb going off shouldn't be called a bombing?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It seriously looks like she just crawled out of her coffin...and was in a trance.
There's already a very busy #zombiehillary on Twitter.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm not sure.....ah....Ill have to see the interview again......ah....I think I have to be careful what I say......ah........ I might offend someone.....ah..... and that is why I keep saying ....ah...that and the meds are working.......ah.
She could be you just don't know anymore.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This whole political campaign is looking more and more like a reality TV show. Can't wait for the reunion episodes.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
She was medically prepared.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Scary to think of that answering the 3am phone call as POTUS.

Huma is never far away as seen in this angle, maybe she will answer it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Yes, the minutia is killing us..... well it could have..! Sometimes you don't hit your target, sometimes the timing of an event varies one way or another, determining success or failure.

opethPA, I agree

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Scary to think of that answering the 3am phone call as POTUS.

Huma is never far away as seen in this angle, maybe she will answer it.

Someone pointed out on youtube, listen to the camera clicks, Now how many flashes do you see?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As much as I dislike Hillary Clinton, I find Nothing ill-worded in her commentary. You would really have to reach on this one. Am I missing something ? Please illuminate me.

This is what I am talking about. This is the OP... no ?

news.grabien.com...
edit on 18-9-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
As much as I dislike Hillary Clinton, I find Nothing ill-worded in her commentary. You would really have to reach on this one. Am I missing something ? Please illuminate me.

This is what I am talking about. This is the OP... no ?

news.grabien.com...

i agree. I think Hillary is the devil but she handled herself just fine here, albeit with a very noticeable sedateness which could be attributed to any number of ordinary demands on her.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Not got a horse in this race, I'm Scottish born and bred but, impartially I think perhaps what the OP is referring to is the fact she also called the bombing a bombing but then claimed Trump shouldn't have called it that.

Regardless the OP is spot on when he says Hillary seemed out of it, i caught this interview on our news and she did seem either just woken up or stoned...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's hard enough to know if Clinton even knows what she's saying, let alone what she means.

Here's the transcript:

CLINTON: "I've been briefed about the bombings in New York and New Jersey and the attack in Minnesota. Obviously, we need to do everything we can to support our first responders. Also to pray for the victims. We have to let the investigation unfold. We've been in touch with various officials including in the mayor's office in New York to learn what they are discovering as they conduct this investigation and I'll have more to say about it when we actually have the facts."

REPORTER: "Secretary, do you have any reaction to the fact that Donald Trump immediately took the stage tonight, calling the explosion a 'bomb'?"

CLINTON: "Well I think it's important to know all of the facts about an incident like this. That's why it's critical to support the first responders, the investigators who are looking into it, trying to figure out what did happen. I think it's always wiser to wait to until you have information for making conclusions, because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened."

She doesn't actually answer the question! She doesn't say anything about Trump, doesn't contradict him, just waffles about supporting the first responders and 'trying to figure out what did happen.'

However, there was a key difference between Clinton and Trump's statements: both called it a 'bomb' or 'bombing', but Trump was the only one who blamed terrorism IIRC.
edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Hillary worked for 4 hours that day and she's wasted. Full of cough syrup, it appears. This is the best that Democrats could come up with? Bernie never looked so haggard and high. Thanks for sharing that video, ColaTelsa.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, Trump reacted first. And, in my opinion his reaction was completely inappropriate. He opened his rally with the news, before it was announced by the media, and used it as a political tool, promising "We're going to get tough!" No condolences or concerns for victims and their families, or the citizens terrorized by the incident. Just gratuitous and empty promises.

What a tool! Couldn't wait to announce more bad news and use it to manipulate his rhetoric.

edit on 18-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join