It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Whats Appropriate Wear For Females in School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Reading over the comments I guess I find myself to be an ole fuddy duddy, because I sure don't see the teacher's dress as school appropriate. Going out on the town, clubbing, etc...fine. Her dress leaves naught to the imagination, and even though there are plenty of men (and boys) out there that think big butts are sexy, I'm afraid I just don't see it (but you' can sure see hers!), let alone understand the appeal. 😕 Comparatively speaking, it "could" be correlated to certain monkeys where the female's butt swells hideously up, turns bright red and causes all the guy monkeys to have a major hormone dump to the system as she prances it around, making them ready, willing and able to duke it out with the whole troop (King Kong included) to gain her favor. As for the swim "attire" example posted... HAH! Pretty obvious that when it gets wet, no imagination needed there either.

And the poor little ole feller with the "impure" thoughts...N O B O D Y is MAKING the little twit have impure thoughts. THAT is all on him...and his hormones. Sounds like he was parroting the same lame excuse the male "immigrants" in Germany were trying to hide behind...it boils down to a MAJOR case of blame gaming so as not to take responsibility for one's OWN self, AND punish women for being so evilly beautiful and, in most cases, unknowingly seductive! I think we can all see where and what THAT led to, right? Moral of the story: If you're so pathetically weak you can't control yourself, just have that nasty old evil COVER UP!
(Uh, sarcasm that last sentence. Or is it?)
edit on 18-9-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

It has to come out somewhere

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Yes but my bet is a woman with those proportions is gonna fill out most outfits so somebody is gonna be offended ,could she try and tone it down, maybe I guess..but??

About the lil twit...number of his fellow bro classmates who would like to throw rocks at him??..90%

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I disn't see anyone post them, but there's more pictures out there of her. Also wearing skin tight jeans and a skin tight shirt. Why not some slacks and a nice button down?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
I disn't see anyone post them, but there's more pictures out there of her. Also wearing skin tight jeans and a skin tight shirt. Why not some slacks and a nice button down?

Oh, so it's a habit & not a one-off? Hrm, my opinion of her is sinking rapidly in that case.

I think what would be a good measure of appropriateness would be to ask ourselves something regarding her affinity for skin-tight -- if it's appropriate for her, would it be appropriate for students? Yes? No? I predict a resounding "no" to that one. Which should a lightbulb moment for people, because if skin-tight isn't acceptable for the kids to wear, then it's definitely not acceptable for teachers, either.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

I have to agree - she looks like she's going clubbing or something.
I'm not a prude at all but I guess I feel that teachers should dress a little more 'teachery'

Meh.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Very much like Victorian England/America, since during the period many in America aped the customs of Victorian/Edwardian England.

Hadn't really looked at it from that angle before...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well actually the school had little problem with her , the negative reaction is from online and I heard she even made teacher of the year, but again how females with her body type not come off as a ........fill in the blank, I am guessing if another female wore that same out fit without her curves would she be called out.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
At work the workplace decides attire(excepting religious stuff). case closed.

Sure we can wear whatever we want, but at the same time we should choose not to wear things where we should not.
Most schools have banned leggings, this is a tube dress, a legging for the torso.

"Don't objectify me."

"If I want to wear skin tight clothing to show off my body I will, its natural"
I don't understand this world. Can we just pick one of the two ideas and discard the other one.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You must not have heard what happens to a Mormon man who masturbates. Instead of getting to spend eternity on their own planet making spirit babies with their celestial bride they get to spend all of eternity castrated. I imagine that's quite the motivation.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Honestly I find the human obsession with covering the body for reasons of modesty weird as hell in the first place. Another dumb human issue that exists and creates problems because we arbitrarily decided to make a big deal out of nothing.

If we weren't so obsessed with the concept that the human body is some naughty thing we need to cover up, it would never be an issue in the first place. We're such an absurd species sometimes.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If they are students, then the proper uniform or sports wear.
Teachers ought to at least try and look professional. Not like they've just been clearing our the shed or come in from a night out.

As for the freak who couldn't handle the cheerleaders, probably best to shoot him before he inevitably rapes someone.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Evening Standard says that she is a teaching assistant, training to be a teacher.
If I were to give her any advice, it would be to wait until you are a teacher .... maybe even wait to be tenured before do things to get attention that you don't really need.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

That was a bit of information I could have done without, thanks anyway...

But it does explain a few things...

I must have missed that when I read the book of Mormon. Don't suppose you could link me to the excerpt that teaches that particular savagery?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Well I can sympathize with the poor boy if he's getting raging you-know-whats in class and having to deal with that. It would be embarrassing and from what I understand, young boys don't always have the best control over that process when they hit a certain age.

Of course, there might be a better way to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm getting to the point where I think nudity should be mandatory in most indoor locations til we grow up and stop acting like idiots.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

If she's going to wear this to school, she needs to bring a sword. Those tentacle monsters aren't leaving without a fight.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I'm getting to the point where I think nudity should be mandatory in most indoor locations til we grow up and stop acting like idiots.

Yeah, cos no one has seen enough fat middle aged men yet...Imagine having to go to the supermarket! Noooooooooooooooo

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ok, I think this needs music.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join