It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Whats Appropriate Wear For Females in School

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I personally prefer no swimming suits whatsoever. I think I look just as good naked, as with clothes on.

I love skinny dipping.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Weather permitting, of course.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MysticPearl

If we are going to live in a society where someone else gets to dictate how an individual can dress, then it becomes an authoritarian society.

I guess I really am older than I thought. I have been in the work place for over 40 years. During that time, societal norms and mores did dictate what was considered appropriate, and inappropriate in the way we dressed. Every job I have ever had, including the one I hold now, has had a dress code.

I never thought of it as an authoritarian society. Maybe because they were guidelines and requirements that I agreed with.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

you are missing the point. the fact of the matter is that the types of swimsuits the types of clothing that you see people wearing today would have been considered taboo at one time or another. just like this dress is to some people which is stupid

times change. she is wearing what is in fashion. she is not naked. she is not showing anything its just outlining her body.

why does a teacher have to dress like a slob why cant she dress cute

open any magazine turn on any TV go on the internet kids are exposed to how she dresses everywhere...its not an issue except for people that make it one

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am seeing her clothing as this degree of tight.

As I said, it's a wonderful dress and fine for her to wear. I'm just not sure it's really professional for a teacher.

She could still look just as wonderful in something just a tad less tight.

Yeah but he could well put on a pair of slacks and a shirt or even a T shirt and go teach a class, dressing like spider-man well??

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Everyone has their own take on their own body.

People should have the freedom to celebrate their bodies as they see fit.

This woman was clothed. I see nothing wrong with it.

Unfortunately, with my body, every time I go out "sans clothing" people think I'm beached and try to return me to the ocean.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

True.

And I saw nothing that would violate any dress code.

Of course I'm an engineer, so we forget pants on occasion.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No, her clothing came out of Victoria's Secret which is designed to be skin tight no matter what your body is.

Just curious about this as I tried to find what the dress may look like on someone more Olive Oil than Jessica Rabbit and couldn't find anything except an excerpt from a book by Anne Patrice Brown mentioning Victoria Secret.

I then went onto the website and couldn't actually find any dresses at all. Although that may be a regional thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

True.

And I saw nothing that would violate any dress code.

Of course I'm an engineer, so we forget pants on occasion.

I hear you. I used to be a computer operator and we had casual Fridays. Different times, so no one ever bitched about how the really wild ones dressed, or didn't.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I used to be a computer operator and we had casual Fridays. Different times, so no one ever bitched about how the really wild ones dressed, or didn't.

I am just trying to picture 'computer operator casual Friday' and all I see is a bunch of dudes with Star Trek science officer shirts.

link   
what is appropriate.... watch a few episodes of ELLEN and you too will be Metro-Sexual-Androgenous...

that kind of attire is timeless imho

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I truly don't see anything inappropriate with her dress.
If there's nothing specific in the school's dress code about form fitting dresses then she's in no violation.
She is quite attractive and voluptuous and I'm not sure that she wouldn't attract attention in just about any type of clothing.

The photos of males, on another page I believe, being used as a comparison were not good in my opinion.

Let me offer this as a counter.

Attractive male, form fitting clothing and could be teaching a class in something or another. Would this not be appropriate regardless of whatever thoughts I may be hiding?

Does anyone know what subject she teaches (I don't know yet why that would matter) or would it make a difference if she was teaching in an all girl school?
Would the parents take issue with her then?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I had a red shirt!

Dammit!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join