It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Appropriate Wear For Females in School

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: jjsr420

You're right, and furthermore people are acting like the kids have sex on their minds. When they don't. WTF PEOPLE. When YOU look at that teacher you might have some naughty sexual thoughts but I promise... her kids aren't. lol. SRSLY WTF. Kids just see the different shaped bodies and think it's normal until they're taught otherwise (I suspect anyway). And it's the teaching otherwise that's doing all the damage, really.

I doubt you've been on an Elementary School grounds recently.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Annee

no its still the same actually. go check out her IG page.

link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: angeldoll
honestly? You can't see the difference in those women dressed for church?

There is actually an answer to this you may not like if you look at it from a schoolboys point of view.

Some of the guys may back me up here, but if not. Everyone can call me a pig etc. etc.
But I can only be honest so apologies if it offends.

The money shot for schoolboys is when the teacher leans over your desk to look at a problem.
Who's got the hardest top to look down out of the churchgoers and the teacher?

None is wearing cleavage type dresses so it's a draw??

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Apparently her attire is inappropriate because it is showing off her body type. So yes, it has something to do with body type. Apparently we're not allowed to share our shapes with the world.

Well, I heartedly disagree!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I've done similar meetings with staff members of mine to appease stupidity.

In public it's, "Yes, this is a serious issue that will be discussed immediately"
The discussion is usually the weather though, unless the complainers are really angry in which case the discussion is about what reaction is required to give the appearance that you actually care.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I doubt you've been on an Elementary School grounds recently.

Your doubt has been wasted, then.

I don't mean you any harm personally. I accept your body shape and I want you to be able to feel proud of it, and show it off whenever you want to.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i would LOVE to see how some of the parents dress i can almost guarantee you that there are parents of these kids dressing way worse.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We have a lot to get upset about.

A teacher dressing "sexy" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay low on the list of concerns.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Apparently her attire is inappropriate because it is showing off her body type. So yes, it has something to do with body type.

NO, that's not it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
None is wearing cleavage type dresses so it's a draw??

OK, now I'm on my own as a pig for having to detail this. The other guys are off the hook.

Get all 4 leaning onto a desk (keep in mind these are school desks), only with the teacher you wouldn't be able to find the right angle.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Then what is it?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
I've done similar meetings with staff members of mine to appease stupidity.

In public it's, "Yes, this is a serious issue that will be discussed immediately"
The discussion is usually the weather though, unless the complainers are really angry in which case the discussion is about what reaction is required to give the appearance that you actually care.

I don't have a problem with her, she just needs to tone it down.

Women KNOW what they're doing. They KNOW what they're presenting when they dress this way.

Like I said, she needs to look in a mirror before she leaves the house and say to herself: "IT'S NOT ABOUT ME"

edit on 19-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i would LOVE to see how some of the parents dress i can almost guarantee you that there are parents of these kids dressing way worse.

Which has what to do with a teacher in your kids classroom?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How you dress is a physical representation of self expression. She has a right to dress how she wants.

What others "interpret" does not enable them to dictate how she can express herself.

Freedom!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

really? how slow are you

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's beyond ridiculous that some of the same people in here who argued mail vs female genitalia means little and that teenagers should just get over seeing members of the opposite sex changing in their locker rooms with them, are now the same ones arguing that this teacher should wear something a little less revealing.

Good lord, progressives make no sense.
edit on 19-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

but you are the one with the problem not her. not her kids. why are you so concerned with her? bored? insecure with yourself?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So she should live for you and throw out her makeup, wear baggy t-shirts with baggy overalls? And make it about YOU?

Seriously Annee think about it. You want to control what goes on somebody else's body. That's very bossy and ALL ABOUT YOU, and kinda lacking respect for other people's lives in general, too.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Dangerous curves ahead.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
It's beyond ridiculous that some of the same people in here who argued mail vs female genitalia means little and that teenagers should just get over seeing members of the opposite sex changing in their locker rooms with them, are now the same ones arguing that this teacher should wear something a little less revealing.

Good lord, progressives make no sense.

Is there some reason you feel the need to bring Transgenders into almost every thread?

Yes, there are transgender children. The last thing they would want to do is expose themselves.

The issue is yours.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join