It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sure, although many Dem's would love to (it doesn't mean they're going to either any more than Ron Paul would have ended abortion just because it doesnt tickle his fancy).

I haven't ever chimed in too much on that issue, believe it or not. Now probably less than any of the remaining partisan issues (that aren't pure moral emotional wedge issues like babies).
edit on 18-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Now dig this, for all of the anti-indoctrination grand standing I just did, how hard I've worked at it all these years, I'm still a slave to the Constitution! (something which "both" parties pick and choose from as they go)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Donald Trump tweeted white supremacist propaganda on multiple occasions, prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

can you people not see that he is just politicking, using anything he can to try and win votes??

I cannot see this matter warrants a thread really, unless of the course the purpose of the thread is purely political in which case given there is an election on, is ok.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So the claims of the nutty liberals aren't based on any more reality than the claims of the nutty conservatives.

You seem to concentrate on one group. Why is that?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Well you do have the KKK and the American Nazi Party on your side and they're all crystal clear what 'white supremacy' means.

Good times.

If I were dropped into and stuck in a Prison situation, I'd probably have a better shot at being cool with and having protection from the brotha's, although the reality is that would be very unlikely where instead I'd probably have the same odds as uniting them all and starting a revolution as I would having any of them have me.

And that is the left/right paradigm today. Right now Trump people like might like me because I picked a side. Three months into Trump, either he's the man the Real Deal, or he'd be right at the top of my snip list. ell aside form the SJW Extremists.

And my odds with them and what they represent, turning the entire national dialog into a race war time four (Social Group Warfare), that's my motivation with Trump because he isn't that.

Besides that though, RIGHT NOW, who does or doesn't support this one or that one is irrelevant. Unless we're going to blame Hillary because Nu-Nazi's might happen to support her. You cant tie everything every person is into from 100,000,000+ to a person. Unless you're trying to demagogue, or unless they've gone full overt in courting those types I suppose.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So the claims of the nutty liberals aren't based on any more reality than the claims of the nutty conservatives.

You seem to concentrate on one group. Why is that?

Actually, conventionally, both sides are nutty; just as nutty.

All democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it; none but the republicans and mugwumps know it. All the republicans are insane, but only the democrats and mugwumps can perceive it. - Mark Twain

But with the 'new liberals' this trends horrifies me:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

Its not 'like a war' anymore, it actually is one. Combatants. Goosestepping. A total disaster in social affairs is now in vogue. And that's what Obama has been key in heralding, and that's the future Hillary represents. There aren't enough actual white supremacists for Trump to have any reason to court them, although if the SJW's get their way the rise of those groups is the future we can all look forward to.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Donald Trump tweeted white supremacist propaganda on multiple occasions, prove me wrong.

Burden of Proof isn't on me. Sounds like it would make a good thread tho.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Black Millennials are no different than other millennials in their distrust for HRC they are more likely to be more informed than their parents or grand parents in gathering information, I am from the Cornel West school of thought vote your conscience rather than your fears , if Trump won and America Implode then we will pick up the pieces and do a make over. but I am tired of the lesser of two evils game being played on us they both are screwing us only one wants to huddle after.

Cornel West on why Stein.

Roland Martin a HRC supporter trying to get her to connect with them.
Transparency??..my ass, we should be able to believe her without fact checking her or any other politician for that matter.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The Left are frequently given the qualities of 'nazis' by some on the Right. Likewise the recent (successful) attack vector has amounted to "what is racism?" The term has been fudged and well played to whoever came up with that strategy!

I've yet to see a Right-leaning member or 'Alt+Right' self-identifier even acknowledge that they are on the same platform as the genuine Nazi article. Not a nod to the fact that actual swastika-wearing, card carrying Nazis share some of their values and support Trump. It's been like watching a phenomenon in action. Faced with the facts, everyone blinks, points elsewhere or walks away. Nobody wants to differentiate themselves from their far right fellow travellers.

"What's 'racism?' What's 'far right?' Nazis? Who are the real Nazis?"

I don't think for a second that all, or even most, Trump supporters are Nazi-supporters or racists. What I find fascinating is why they stay silent about them. These guys are Mein Kampf, real-deal Nazis and nobody seems to care.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Snip, I love to use the Neo-Nazi's as the most perfect examples for what the "Nu-Nazi's" are showing themselves to be. I'm smearing both unilaterally in that process (I hope), although smearing the new pop culture isn't the goal per se its in bringing this new mass social trend back down to reality (especially since supposedly they're against all that racist stuff).

If Neo-Nazi's all the sudden were taking the national dialog by storm, and ATS were on fire all summer over it, I'd be here doing the same work (yet it wouldn't be quite as 'fun' nor easy not having the Neo-Nazi's as the example of what not to be).

These groups if marginal off in their own little worlds whatever, who cares, why bother with extremists (generally a pointless exercise) unless they're uglying up the social scape? Thought policing people isn't my thing. But when I saw ATS ablaze at the onset of summer I immediately knew things have changed and these are the darkest time since I've been.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
You're saying it would be a vote to a [name] if [lots of people with individual thoughts, opinions and influences] didn't for for a candidate .. cause.. color ..

Are you serious??? the idea that we vote for colors or body parts is stupid, just as stupid as voting for a life form that believes in a deity from a book ... why don't we vote for someone who has some sanity and fits our society as a whole... ..

I swear .. I lost faith in politics forever ago .. especially when a friend of mine said they were voting for a politician because "he goes to church" .. I asked said friend if he agreed with their views on the major issues.. he said "as long as he goes to church"

that's the world we live in people... if it's about how that person thinks about skin color, ancient books or bias of some kind.. probably not a good choice... we should be beyond that.... but I won't live long enough to see the end of the age of stupidity.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

As silly as the 'color' concept, and all that you mentioned sounds, thats how things tend to play out in reality. Now here in the US more than ever (is the goal of TPTB anyways).

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As silly as the 'color' concept, and all that you mentioned sounds, thats how things tend to play out in reality. Now here in the US more than ever (is the goal of TPTB anyways).

TBTB ... define who this elite mysterious force is.. I love when that's brought up.. which is all the time ... it sounds so conspiracy worthy... the powers that be... oooh.. .. ok .. who? .. it's an easy thing to toss in ... TPTB loves when they are brought into comments afterall .. TPTB reviews all the world's events and chooses which thing should make it and which shouldn't.. because.. TPTB .. that's why

Something substantial .. giving a response of TPTB doesn't give any sort of credence to anything.. it's a go to thing

It's about as predictable as using sheeple.. which thankfully has faded away.. but .. TPTB is a huge fad on here now.. and had taken the mainstream over the last several years..
edit on 9/18/2016 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Not an easy thing to explain, not by the ways I usually do things anyways.

It has many names.

Everyone has their own concept of it, whether conscious or not.

One of the few remaining pieces i have left to cover at length given the bulk of my work fro why I'm here pissing everybody off again this year. The "Patriarchy" is REAL, it just isn't the thing the SJW's have crafted us all a cultural war from....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What exactly do you guys expect a democratic president to say about a democratic candidate? If i was endorsing pepsi, i would tell you its the best pop ever and if you dont try it your missing out. No big deal.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Coke is the best SODA! How could you be so ignorant Haha. Jk

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No.

Dr. Pepper

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Jahari

Coke is the best SODA! How could you be so ignorant Haha. Jk

Soda? You must be from the east coast. But to be honest i cant even tell the difference.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

YES!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join