It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The "trump tweets white supremacist whatever" / is a white supremacist / has a white supremacist agenda assertions are a yuge stretch.

Hillary screaming 'RACE RAPE' in overt deliberateness to appeal to the SJW Extremists is her platform now, and those Nu-Nazi's are every bit as sick in the head as the staunchest Neo-Nazi's.
edit on 18-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: reldra

The story in this thread is everyone falling into the trap.

You underestimate me if you think I can fall into a trap. Many have said this before you. That both sides are the SAME and one's vote DOESN'T matter.

You wold be about the 40,000th person to say that.

I don't think the same thing happens every 4 years. You joined in 2015, I have read old threads.

The media doesn't effect me. I use some of the facts found in media articles, but they still are not what causes me to choose how I vote.

I would imagine most here are the same. Well, sometimes I hope.

We have an OP insulting the outgoing President for really no reason at all.

I pick the lesser of 2 evils. On top of that, I pick the one that posesses a brain. That is a thing I just choose on my own.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The people into party politics here, their entire impression of what they mean, how to behave and the positions they should hold dear are almost entirely indoctrinated to them via the media by the direction of the party's.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Phage

17:00 onwards.

DAMN!

What anger, and fearmongering, and fervor.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Somewhere in Trumps mind, he wants Hillary shot. The "take away her protectors guns and lets see what happens to Hillary", is in a similar vein.

Actually, with such high NEGATIVE ratings, both candidates need to be very careful. There are highly trained people out here that can jump up on the stage, and snap their neck in a heartbeat. Human weapons.

edit on 9/18/2016 by carewemust because: It's what people do!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

That is Science Fiction.
In its own way.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I didn't imply votes don't matter. What I implied is we are divided, and fighting each other.

That media outlet you use facts from did make that headline. And I was pointing out their headline intended this reaction to.

I did not say my original comment as an insult to you or the other side. Just pointing out ATS is generally an open minded website, most of us agree there is a big issue. Maybe unlimited donations in a democracy and corporate owned media have a part in.

Yes I joined in 2015 but I followed before and have read old threads. I am thirsty for knowledge and will die of thirst.

Focus on the ball not the player. I am guilty as many as any other human. Sometimes I'm guilty and appreciate when pointed out. That's why I love this site. By the way, my statement was to both sides and I replied to you because I like your posts and can tell your sensible. Just bouncing ideas.
edit on 18-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He needn't worry about black votes going to Trump when Trump has such great support from the white supremacists like David Duke and Rocky Suhayda.

It's the first Obama speech I've watched in years and thought he did OK. More natural and more flow than Clinton or Trump. Of course, all speeches are aimed at getting as many listeners to light up as possible so I try to stay reserved.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The people into party politics here, their entire impression of what they mean, how to behave and the positions they should hold dear are almost entirely indoctrinated to them via the media by the direction of the party's.

I would hope not MOST. You are a very active poster, I would think your ideas don't come from the media, even if I don't like most of them. From what I see, exceot for one or 2 that seem to just copy and paste articles all day long...that most of us are typing from our personal ideas- that have existed for decades in some cases and not effected by the current media.
edit on 18-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I'm a rare exception that my politics are about as far away from being indoctrination ordained as could be hoped for (I could elaborate in detail).

Indoctrination is over long periods. Over a lifetime. There's hardly a better example I know about than party politics, outside of religion (close tie actually).

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The "trump tweets white supremacist whatever" / is a white supremacist / has a white supremacist agenda assertions are a yuge stretch.

Hillary screaming 'RACE RAPE' in overt deliberateness to appeal to the SJW Extremists is her platform now, and those Nu-Nazi's are every bit as sick in the head as the staunchest Neo-Nazi's.

It's not a huge stretch that Trump tweets white supremacist propaganda, it's a fact. Trump supporters, lie as much as their man does.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm a rare exception that my politics are about as far away from being indoctrination ordained as could be hoped for (I could elaborate in detail).

Indoctrination is over long periods. Over a lifetime. There's hardly a better example I know about than party politics, outside of religion (close tie actually).

'indoctrination ordained', that is an interesting phrase. My politics are all mine. My father was conservative, my mother liberal, but a different liberal.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

To modern "liberals" essentially every 'thing' that opposes them is "racist". Therefore perceptions of what "white supremacy" even is, and if something is or isn't it is often entirely subjective.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

To modern "liberals" essentially every 'thing' that opposes them is "racist".
For some, yes.
There are some pretty messed up "conservatives" too. No?

Somewhere in the past couple of decades though, "moderate" became an epithet.

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's not a huge stretch that Trump tweets white supremacist propaganda, it's a fact. Trump supporters, lie as much as their man does.

He certainly does. I am not sure he feels that way, but he KNOWS a certain demographic does and he WANTS their votes.
Scary, as the supremacist movement is growing in the US.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

To modern "liberals" essentially every 'thing' that opposes them is "racist". Therefore perceptions of what "white supremacy" even is, and if something is or isn't it is often entirely subjective.

That is not correct. ' free for all' on guns could not be racist. 'Defunding Planned Parenthood' could not be racist. That is just an odd statement.
edit on 18-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well you do have the KKK and the American Nazi Party on your side and they're all crystal clear what 'white supremacy' means.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

'indoctrination ordained', that is an interesting phrase. My politics are all mine. My father was conservative, my mother liberal, but a different liberal.

And how old are you?

For every political issue I've seen you post about, on every count that I can recall you've taken the leftist viewpoint.

You've probably had that sort of left/right impression of me given the bulk of the things I've made my business to chime in on this summer, but I have a long history here et al and I've been labelled a "democrat" more than I've been labelled a "right winger".

In total I dont really 'belong' anywhere. Forever the outsider. Usually no one will really have me. I cant be whatI am any other way. It's because I dont have a clear set of positions when you go across the entire platforms the left/right are dead set on. .

The point is, when you take all the issues, its very clearly defined what each party is about, and on every single issue (outside of American Imperialism, Police State, War On Drugs) they have binary opposing views. Every time. There's no middle ground, especially not on the stuff that they and the Media make 'everything' about (the public discourse).

This is something that I've written about at length since 2005/2006. Outside of my work on AGI Manhattan Project stuff, all that I've published its really my unique kind of 'legacy'. My recent "war" on SJW stuff is a totally new thing, and them being such extremists in everything that's wrong with the jist of what I'm getting at here is part of my motivation I'm getting at. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, what I mean is arguing against this kind of thing is the truest common thread across all of my work.

More directly, it (modern liberal ways) is the perfect illustration of the main concept I'm describing. In spectacular form we're now seeing modern leftists not merely 'all' following the same set of positions of the binary issues, we're seeing the behavior grow increasingly indistinguishable between everyday 'commoners' vs. the hardcore SJW extremist types. The behavior part is important, where in the same kind of vein we're seeing people get offended (a learned attitude also part of the new norm) by 'moderates' even at people just for criticizing the extremists.

I argue that just for the "2 parties" to each have 'all' the issues all be exactly the opposite as the other (the Model) is simply not an accident. It's a design, as is the us vs. them 2 party system (the Concept) itself. Beyond that we have learned mindsets (such as victim mentality), and learned behaviors (such as violence and rioting). This is all the result of Social Engineering, I argue. I've always had a real hard on for this Social Engineering stuff, NOT for whether or not people identify as conservative or liberal or why. And aside from the total endgame threats to this nation I can see from this new left thing taken to extremists, while it all being the clear results of diabolical Social Engineering is the biggest reason out of nowhere I've been so hardcore against this trend.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Sure, sort of.

This racist label thing, its totally a liberal creation though. It's like a whole new branch of paranioa I imagine proper social psychologists are quite fascinated by (non-polar ones anyways). It's the grandest form of Binary Mentality jingoism AND projection I've ever seen our society produce.

Polarity, folks! Binary Mentality is the true devil! It's a innate human nature ting, and that's why the system we have is built upon it. Now we're seeing just how ugly it can be, we've reached totally maturity, and its time for CHANGE.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

This racist label thing, its totally a liberal creation though.

This claim that democrats are out to take our guns is a totally conservative creation though.

See how easy that is?

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join