It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Fallon Wears Surgical Mask During Hillary Clinton Interview, Jokes About Pneumonia

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Saturday, September 17, 2016

Following on the heels of Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton will be on the Jimmy Fallon show this coming Monday, Sept 19th. Actually, her segment was recorded on Thursday, Sept 15th.

Even though this segment hurts Hillary, NBC released some of the details today, to boost Monday's viewership/ratings.

Check it out: www.usmagazine.com...

After NBC Matt Laurer's "soft" interview of Trump, and Jimmy Fallon having fun WITH Trump, not at Trumps expense, I'm getting the feeling that NBC is Pro-Trump this election. Fallon talking to Hillary, while he wears a surgical mask, is a major insult. (Not as bad as what she's done to people though...just sayin.)

At any rate, we can expect to see Liberal social media going bonkers again Tuesday morning, just like it did yesterday, after Jimmy Fallon enjoyed a good time with Donald Trump and complimented him, on Thursday evening's show.

-cwm
edit on Sun Sep 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edited to use source title

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
what can you say, they're playing to ratings, and right now its easier and more fun to make fun of clinton

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'd be careful insulting Hilldawg or we will see Jimmy Fallon have a "mysterious accident"

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
I'd be careful insulting Hilldawg or we will see Jimmy Fallon have a "mysterious accident"

Let's hope he drives a classic car, pre-computer, just not a Ford pinto. Lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/17.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

classic cars (Mustangs) have saved my life twice. one could do the same for him.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Appears to only be versions people recorded with their camera phones, as if theres a blackout n the actual video clips.
edit on 18-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Is she going to wrestle open an already open pickle jar again?If so it'll be good for a couple of pro hildawg threads.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I saw it presented as a good joke, but anyone savvy in media sees it's a big blast. Mostly, the mask is 2-way, protecting him from her....very symbolic. Also, hiding your face = being ingenuous among other things.

Bad voodoo. He may regret it if she goes ill, but it's deniable.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Appears to only be versions people recorded with their camera phones, as if theres a blackout n the actual video clips.

OMG, that was hilarious.

Pray 4 Jimmy.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

OMG, that was hilarious.

Pray 4 Jimmy.

That brought me to V when the chancellor was getting punked on the show.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
On the EMMY awards tonight, host Kimmy Kimmel mentioned Donald Trump, and most of the faces in his audience of TV stars went dour.

Why do actors and actresses dislike Donald Trump? Is it jealousy, because he WAS one of them, but rose above their make-believe world? Hillary says she's going to tax high income earners (like them) an insane $1.4 TRILLION dollars. Hillary Clinton is the candidate whose very name should put a scowl on their faces. She's gonna bend them over and do far worse than what her husband has been doing to the bimbos.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many of them are evil?

How many of them have a globalism goal?

If I sold my morals for fame and fortune, and was against national sovereignty for a global government, I'd be against Trump with everything I have.

I'd declare him the next Hitler to scare the masses, I'd make sure everyone fears him and pay no attention to important issues; nothing else would be more important than stopping the next Hitler.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

You've given a lot more thought to the motivation of actors and actresses than I have, XStealth. To me, they are just large ego people who like entertaining and being idolized. Maybe you're referring to how they think, after they've become super rich.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

We'll see tonight if NBC edited out the parts that don't compliment Hillary. That should cut her segment down to 5 minutes..or less.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's strange that if you do a search on "Fallon", you see the original "Sloppy seconds" title of this thread. Somehow it got changed to what you see above. Maybe it was too profane before?

new topics

top topics

join