It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our phones are listening to our TV as well as everything we say!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
What kind of "chilling effect" do you think this might have? In my opinion this isn't strictly about gathering information, it's also supposed to be intimidating.

Well, f*ck you guys I don't have a smartphone! And put this in your pipe and smoke it: we're gonna hang your asses sooner or later, just wait, the grim reaper is calling.

Unfortunately most people won't notice because they are too caught up on the "insert latest reality tv show" or busy updating how they are feeling on facebook.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

It won't remain a secret forever.. people will know sooner or later, that's when they'll acquiesce and start making cowardly excuses so they won't have to do anything about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
hello phone audience, todays lecture will be tiring and gruesome to listen to, but ill try to make it concise, and to the point as possible...first..well discuss why cooking brownies is bad for the environment..

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here's my anecdote:

I was at my ex girlfriends house and changing out the trash bag in the kitchen, I happened to have my phone in my hand as I pulled the new trash bag out of the box off of the dwindling roll. No one was in the kitchen with me and I did not say anything about it, but made a mental note to get more trash bags the next time we went to the store.

The very first ad I saw after going online on my phone was for the exact same brand of trash bags I had just pulled one of the last few bags off the roll of not a minute before viewing this ad.

I'd know for a while (think back to late 80's early 90's) that (((they))) had astounding capabilities as far as data collection and analysis, but when you experience something this blatant first hand, it gives it a whole new level of sinister.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

thats because the phones secretly have quantum field advertising bots. they scan your whole yard and house, look for relative movements. and then decides what your going to want next. its all quite technical, but its the future, your thoughts and actions are all bought and sold to the highest bidder.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Make sure to block out(tape or disable) the cameras attached to phones, computers,etc. if not hackers, the NSA can be viewing. Likely coming soon is advertising means via cameras.

originally posted by: miniatus
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I saw this posted years ago as a capability.. what's new? .. the same things seem to get recycled as headlines here... this has been posted as a thing as far back as the early 2000s ..

Same with webcams and windows xp

I think it's a good recap especially now since everyone isn't caught up on these cautions and more so now that most everyone has at least one of the electronic items in their possession.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

thats because the phones secretly have quantum field advertising bots. they scan your whole yard and house, look for relative movements. and then decides what your going to want next. its all quite technical, but its the future, your thoughts and actions are all bought and sold to the highest bidder.

You guys are too funny.

There's no telepathy app for your phone. But just as the OP pointed out, the mic AND the camera are remotely controllable.

Is it possible J&C that you waved the box of trash bags in front of your phone?

Perhaps it came from some software using your camera to recognize brand names and logos.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrathofall
a reply to: JDeLattre89

You can't take the batteries out of the newer phones or laptops.

Yeah you can. Non-removable batteries are still in the minority.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join