It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Multiple People Stabbed At St. Cloud, Minn Mall. At Least One Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is just breaking in the last hour. Not much detail yet.

Fox9.com

ST. CLOUD, Minn. (KMSP) - Police are at Crossroads Center in St. Cloud where reports indicate there are multiple stabbing victims. They responded around 8:30 p.m. Saturday. Reports say one person is dead and at least six others have been transported to the St. Cloud hospital. It's unclear how many victims there are.

The local CBS affiliate is reporting that the perpetrator was killed at the scene. I'm presuming that is probably the fatality.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hmmm. I wonder what is behind this one?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The local CBS affiliate is reporting that the perpetrator was killed at the scene. I'm presuming that is probably the fatality.

Awe poor fella. Those mean olé cops should've just tazed him.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oh that's it knife violence is getting out of control and we need to ban all assault knives like these immediately

Knives such as this one used for cutting steaks are ok though, nobody is trying to take away a mans right to eat fine cuts of beef.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I like the sarcasm
That is one beautiful knife(top one).

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Crazy .....this and Manhattan .....wonder if it was all planned to go off at the same time ?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

We need Meat Cleaver Control...!!!

Palestinian whack job assaulted some NYPD officers with a meat cleaver in Midtown Manhattan seriously
injuring 1 officer before NYPD shot him - critically wounding the perp

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

When was this? Link?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just saw this come across my twitter feed too - that's 3 overt events against the public in less than 24hrs. In every sense of the meaning, you appear to be under some sort of attack by an enemy impervious to traditional tactical thinking. It does not have the ISIS / R.I.T signature to it imo - too amateurish, maybe a wannabe OR a false flag political move - both candidate have significant ties to NYC over and above others???

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Don't forget the pipe bomb at the 5k. That could have been horrible if they hadn't cancelled the race.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Thats not an assault knife silly its a semi automatic

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Don't forget the pipe bomb at the 5k. That could have been horrible if they hadn't cancelled the race.

So do you think all 3 could be related ?... It's probabaly a long shot...but you never know?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wait, that's a gun free zone . . . well it explains the knife at least.

You mean there's not public outrage over the cops shooting an unarmed man carrying a toothpick?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I don't know but I think it should be looked into.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
makes me so angry

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Islamic terror attack confirmed.

The terrorist murderer was actually a security guard.

He shouted "allah ackbar" and asked the victims if they were muslim before stabbing them.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

im almost to the tipping point

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It does not have the ISIS / R.I.T signature to it imo - too amateurish, maybe a wannabe OR a false flag political move.

I really didn't want to be the first to make that remark. It seem very amateurish to me. Now that there's this pressure cooker with a note on it apparently? (2nd device in Manhattan)

Would a terrorist leave a note on a pressure cooker bomb expecting the thing to blow up? Doesn't seem likely to me.

I'm about to look for the latest on this mall stabbing but it may not be involved at all. We also had a rampage shooting/police ambush in West Philly yesterday committed by a man who apparently was not planning to be taken alive and left a note in an envelope addressed "to the doomed people" which is being described as "rambling" and "anti-police."

EDIT:

Minneapolis Star Tribune

In a media briefing after midnight Sunday, St. Cloud police chief William Blair Anderson said an off-duty officer confronted and killed the suspect. He said the suspect reportedly asked at least one victim whether they were Muslim before assaulting them, and referred to Allah during the attacks.

Anderson declined to call the stabbing a terrorist attack. He said the attacker was wearing a uniform from a private security company.

edit on 2016-9-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

He said the suspect reportedly asked at least one victim whether they were Muslim before assaulting them, and referred to Allah during the attacks.

Now there's an interesting way of saying nothing.

Does that mean that the suspect shouted "Allahhu akbar" and attacked non-Muslims or does that mean that the suspect verbally attacked Allah and attacked Muslims?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

im almost to the tipping point

Then they win.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join