It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg

originally posted by: Konduit
UPDATES: FBI Takes ‘Five Afghans’ into Custody – Connected to CHELSEA BOMBING

Remember guys...

So what is your exact problem with waiting until more information is in before coming to a conclusion about the nature of an event? This could've been a unabomber or Timothy McVeigh style event, and in such a case we would have needlessly targeted Muslims for something that had nothing to do with them. I will always err on the side of caution in events like this until such time as the evidence overwhelmingly points in one direction.

Because the sooner you can identify the group behind it, the sooner you can prep for next attack/counter-attack.

THAT'S WHY>

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Nyiah

I believe it was most likely another Jihadi attack.

I also believe that the NJ/NYC incidents are connected.

From page six...

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Seems to me it was the media that was looking to slam Trump for announcing unconfirmed rumors, and he did do it, and he did it in an exploitative and inappropriate manner, in an attempt to capitalize politically on the tragedy and failing to include the victims and first responders in his selfish musings and manipulative comments.

However, I fail to see where Hillary Clinton attached or slammed Trump for using the word "bomb". So much for right wing hyperbole!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Touchy much?? I know black powder, intimately. My statement still stands that in a poor quality, darkened night surveillance video where the target of the area is at the extreme top of the frame, there is no logical way to conclude the type of explosive that caused the event.

It is now confirmed that no black powder was used. It was primarily tannerite.

I was right. You were wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Touchy much?? I know black powder, intimately. My statement still stands that in a poor quality, darkened night surveillance video where the target of the area is at the extreme top of the frame, there is no logical way to conclude the type of explosive that caused the event.

It is now confirmed that no black powder was used. It was primarily tannerite.

I was right. You were wrong.

Yes, actual testable evidence does make the determination easier than viewing a grainy dark short video that is not clear.

Good for you, you deserve an Internet cookie for your futuristic insight.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Seems to me it was the media that was looking to slam Trump for announcing unconfirmed rumors, and he did do it, and he did it in an exploitative and inappropriate manner, in an attempt to capitalize politically on the tragedy and failing to include the victims and first responders in his selfish musings and manipulative comments.

However, I fail to see where Hillary Clinton attached or slammed Trump for using the word "bomb". So much for right wing hyperbole!

The media predictably slam Trump for predictably jumping to conclusions while the media predictably give Hillary a pass for doing the same thing as she predictably say lets not jump into conclusions. All the same noise to me.

What really rubbed me the wrong way, as a New Yorker, was seeing London's Mayor on his tour in promoting globalism with our Mayor saying let's send more refugees less than a day later. I mean, how inappropriate and capitalizing on a tragedy. It's incredible offensive to me and then saying to accept terrorism as the norm like London and Europe does. I was really taken aback on their narrative and capitulation to this. Completely unacceptable to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
when did this happen?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

The media predictably slam Trump for predictably jumping to conclusions while the media predictably give Hillary a pass for doing the same thing as she predictably say lets not jump into conclusions. All the same noise to me.

What really rubbed me the wrong way, as a New Yorker, was seeing London's Mayor on his tour in promoting globalism with our Mayor saying let's send more refugees less than a day later. I mean, how inappropriate and capitalizing on a tragedy. It's incredible offensive to me and then saying to accept terrorism as the norm like London and Europe does. I was really taken aback on their narrative and capitulation to this. Completely unacceptable to me.

It's not just Americans who think the mayor of London is an ass. He's an opportunistic little weasel, doing the bidding of his masters in the EU
edit on 26/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: mkultra11

It's not just Americans who think the mayor of London is an ass. He's an opportunistic little weasel, doing the bidding of his masters in the EU

I can see that:

‘London is open’ Mayor Sadiq Khan vows to DEFY Brexit and offer City visas to migrants

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join