It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

So were the other terrorist attacks that occurred in the US over the last 2 years also designed to help Trump also? What about the attacks prior to the last election? Were they designed to help trump?

Have any of them been tied to actual ISIS yet???

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Alright this finally got my attention. Haven't read the thread...

Weird stuff I can already see:

*"Chelsea" - Wasn't it 1 week ago the whole affair with Clinton going full seizure in NYC, and the whole secret medical facility craziness at Chelsea's apt?

*Pressure Cooker Bomb! en.wikipedia.org...

*Dont forget we also had the DNC Emails Leak hit a week ago. Anyone recall how within 1 week of the first Hillary Emails Leak the Dallas Shooter Crisis unfolded? That "start a race war" meme comes to mind...

*Then this whole gas pipeline thing, state of emergency unfolding across the East. Maybe its nothing, but the thing does end in NY.

*EDIT: I forgot to add the part I just read about it being in a LGBT neighborhood.

*What it was Friday from last weekend The Hillary did her Deplorable Speech, correct? Poor Hillary and the gays are under attack by racist misogynist xenophobes....

That's a weird set of subconscious'ie scenarios all unfold withina week of The Hillary's Deplorable Weekend. Poor Hillary / Chelsea / LGBT's are under attack is possible a subtext narrative that might just manifest for many....

edit on 19-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Found backpack loaded with bombs at train station in Elizabeth NJ last night

One of the bombs exploded while being examined by robot

www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/...found-near-new-jersey-train-station.html

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ah, so here it is, division thinking just like the ME people think about each other. Americans, including our children have been attacked. You must be on their side to promote this division and the idea that either candidate are capable of this.

Funny you should say "Division"

This, is rather wild.. bare with me and follow this through as i think there's a puzzle piece here into the mindset of whosoever is behind this.

I am a gamer, and this year i've been playing a game called "The Division".. set in NYC, after a Pandemic.
The map was carefully crafted to be almost exact to a large part of NYC/Manhattan.

had the nagging feeling to check this myself.. but thought it a bit macabre and im currently on a "break" from this game so i didn't load it up last night but someone did and Dabboo made a vid on it (stay with me).. and it's legit.

Check this.

In the latest DLC, your sent to the exact location of the 1st bomb event and a IED goes off, and it's messy.
You find a phone.. take it back to HQ.. and the DLC opens up.

It's in the exact spot folks. If anyone here has it, and had that same nagging feeling.. log in and check for yourself so i don't look so crazy (lol) .

The perp(s).. planned this in a rather strange fashion, less of a conspiracy than a piece of the puzzle, but it's not even coincidence it's copycat.. and someone's playing games in real life

EDIT: I've met some nasty folks in that game.. real "salt of the earth"/sarc types.. hence the bingo moment.. even warned the devs many times it was attracting the "wrong" folks.. and rewarding them for being everything gamer's hate.. it ended up driving a huge chunk of players away.
I'd not be shocked to see a big link here.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Interesting. Game or no, the object is the same, turning american cities into killing fields. Like the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
UPDATES: FBI Takes ‘Five Afghans’ into Custody – Connected to CHELSEA BOMBING

Remember guys...

So what is your exact problem with waiting until more information is in before coming to a conclusion about the nature of an event? This could've been a unabomber or Timothy McVeigh style event, and in such a case we would have needlessly targeted Muslims for something that had nothing to do with them. I will always err on the side of caution in events like this until such time as the evidence overwhelmingly points in one direction.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Police have released a picture of the suspect - a naturalised American from Afghanistan, named Ahmed Khan Rahimi.

www.independent.co.uk... 16266.html

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Immigrant from Afghanistan - looks like Trump was right again.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

...and the optic is that Clinton and her media were more interested in bashing Tump than what actually happened.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
FBI PDF link of the wanted poster for Ahmad Khan Rahami

www.fbi.gov...@@download.pdf

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

...and the optic is that Clinton and her media were more interested in bashing Tump than what actually happened.

Agreed - this is why Trump will win - people are fed up with this.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

People are fed up, Unfortunately, Trump can't win, was never chosen to win. Hillary already has the electoral college in her pocket. Rigged for decades. Do people even know about the Electoral college yet? That is going to be a fun one.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Sad to see this again ,trying to hurt innocent civilians ,people who not have anything to do with what's happening in the world just and are also victims of their own government policies.

Hope everybody there are recovering well from this cowardly act..

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck

People are fed up, Unfortunately, Trump can't win, was never chosen to win. Hillary already has the electoral college in her pocket. Rigged for decades. Do people even know about the Electoral college yet? That is going to be a fun one.

Trump Cracks Electoral

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They caught the main suspect after a shootout.

This is exciting since all of this is happening where I live!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So it turns out it was Muslims bombing us?
Well well whoever would have thought it?
(falls on floor in shock)

Send all these Neanderthals home, and then we can fight them there. Yes there.
Why? because 9/11 proved that if we do not go to them, then they come to us anyway.

Sick of all this crap, if they want to fight and to live in a Muslim country, then let's just give 'em what they want.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moley
So it turns out it was Muslims bombing us?
Well well whoever would have thought it?
(falls on floor in shock)

Send all these Neanderthals home, and then we can fight them there. Yes there.
Why? because 9/11 proved that if we do not go to them, then they come to us anyway.

Sick of all this crap, if they want to fight and to live in a Muslim country, then let's just give 'em what they want.

Well said.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

...and the optic is that Clinton and her media were more interested in bashing Trump than what actually happened.

Can you please quote for me, or show the time line on a video, of where exactly Hillary attacked Donald Trump in her interview with the press?

edit on 19-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Hillary Calls NYC Explosion ‘Bombings,’ Slams Trump for ‘Bomb’

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton referred to the explosions in New York City as “bombings,” then attacked her Republican rival, Donald Trump, for using the word “bomb” before authorities had publicly confirmed the facts of the attack.

Clinton was speaking with reporters on her campaign airplane, reacting to an explosion inside a dumpster in the Chelsea neighborhood in Manhattan that injured nearly 30 people. Another explosive device was reportedly found elsewhere in the city. A pipe bomb had exploded earlier in the day in New Jersey, and a mass stabbing attack had taken place in Minnesota.

click link for article.

CNN edited Clintons initial comments about saying bombings so she could most likely attack trump without looking like a hypocritical liar, which she did and which she is.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join