It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I agree that the tumbler deal is a bit of a headscratcher, but the FBI needs to check it out, and decide whether to include it or eliminate the info and whoever posted it..

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

FBI is investigating...

www.nydailynews.com...

The article goes into the page contents

Doesn't make sense to target an area that is very embracing of the LGBTQ community and their causes. If that guy/gal is telling the truth, he is one sick puppy.

Well, they said 9/11 didn't make sense because why would Muslims target an area that didn't vote for Bush too?

It doesn't take much to set someone who's already tottering off and their actions won't always make sense. Look at the guy who killed his coworkers on air. One of the reasons he did it was because someone brought watermelon to work and he interpreted that as a racial slight against him.

So if we're looking at a similar thing, then there could be all kinds of reasons why this person is lashing out. For all we know, the stop/walk icons on crosswalk signals are triggering it because they are still too gendered or something.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The bombing suspect was Arab looking according to eyewitnesses.

There is surveilance footage of the bomb being placed.

The hand written note found on the bomb was partially in arabic writing.

The tumblr LGBTQ manifesto is bogus.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The bombing suspect was Arab looking according to eyewitnesses.

There is surveilance footage of the bomb being placed.

The hand written note found on the bomb was partially in arabic writing.

The tumblr LGBTQ manifesto is bogus.

Or a gay Muslim like Mateen acting out his inner conflict in a different manner.

In the end, Mateen was more motivated by his religion, but his inner conflict almost certainly dictated his targets.
edit on 18-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The FBI actullly found no evidence Matten was gay.

None of the media hype claims panned out. it was just the regressive left trying to shift attention away from islamic terrorism by blaming the horrific act on the gay community.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: ketsuko

The FBI actullly found no evidence Matten was gay.

None of the media hype claims panned out. it was just the regressive left trying to shift attention away from islamic terrorism by blaming the horrific act on the gay community.

I'm not saying this is, just trying to come up with possibilities.

Why would the media try to pin that on the LGBT community? They're as much a protected group as Muslims.

More like they were trying to find any excuse they could, not to blame gays.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My money is on immigrant

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Was this in the news? I haven't heard about this yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I just had to go post my Islam thread the other night.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

In another new wrinkle, a hand-written letter, a portion of which is in Arabic, was found inside a plastic bag that held the second device, sources said.

Cops were interviewing two men who claim to have spotted a potential person of interest in the case, sources said.

The witnesses were dining at the Krush bar and grill on 32nd Street about a half-hour before the 8:30 p.m. Saturday explosion when they saw an Arab-looking man who was carrying a suitcase and appeared out of place, sources said.

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

My initial thoughts were that this is a diversion or false flag. Something about this feels off, why not go for a more high target area? Why this location?

What is going on right now that TPTB want to keep out of the press?

My thoughts exactly! And what's going on? Well, for one thing, the Administration screwing up in Syria........again.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yea...........you're timing is exquisite.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I got to page 9 and could not read another post due to ramblings about hillary and trump. Can we not turn this into a political circus and stay on topic?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

I did but only have a smartphone at the moment and am unable to upload pics to ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is there any chance that these recent attacks are retaliation by supporters of Assad, or family members of those killed in the recent botched US airstrike in Syria that killed Syrian military?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just saw this on breakingnews.com

Officials familiar with the investigation tell NBC News that all devices had old, flip-style cell phone as possible detonators, raising concerns that the New Jersey and Manhattan events could be linked. Those officials also say that at least one surveillance video from 27th Street in Manhattan shows a man leaving a piece of luggage on the sidewalk, and then two other men come and dump the contents of the suitcase and take the empty suitcase. The officials say police are seeking the men, who likely did not know the bag might contain a device, to confirm what they found.

In other words, this attack could have been a lot worse if those two people didn't find and dump the contents. Which makes me curious as to how the second bomb ended up in a dumpster also?

Is it possible that the men who found the briefcase knew the plans ahead of time and intentionally thwarted them?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

Can we not turn this into a political circus and stay on topic?

Heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh
Bwahaaahaaa!

Surely you jest.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

How accurate is the post normally? None of the big networks have picked this up yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Maybe their people still need to get out?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
How accurate is the post normally? None of the big networks have picked this up yet.

The New York Post is owned by NewsCorp, they are one of the big networks.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join