It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dzrtr

Those who kill derive pleasure from inflicting death. Blowing you up doesn't give them what they are dying for, so they become sadistic and play with their prey.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
nybomber.tumblr.com...

Could this be the bomber or someone trying to stir things up?

Well that is interesting....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

nybomber.tumblr.com...

What I thought too. Time will tell if it's real or someone just jumping on it for kicks.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

nybomber.tumblr.com...

Nah, it's just an anti-Trumper using a crisis to state their agenda. Just remember, Rahm Emanuel, another leftist, said don't let a crisis go to waste. ISIS already admitted they are behind it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Gov Cuomo's Presser earlier this morning:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Why wouldn't ISIS admit that whether involved or not though. Not saying ISIS didn't do it, but if they can take advantage of someone else's anonymous actions to make themselves look like they have greater reach why wouldn't they?

We need some kind of proof really. I do hope it was ISIS though we seriously don't need some punk LGBT rights terrorist creating issues for my community. I'm LGBT and I do not support this crap if it's true. Which I hope it isn't.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: UnBreakable

Why wouldn't ISIS admit that whether involved or not though. Not saying ISIS didn't do it, but if they can take advantage of someone else's anonymous actions to make themselves look like they have greater reach why wouldn't they?

We need some kind of proof really. I do hope it was ISIS though we seriously don't need some punk LGBT rights terrorist creating issues for my community. I'm LGBT and I do not support this crap if it's true. Which I hope it isn't.

True. ISIS made statements only before this guy did. We will have to wait for any forensics to get a physical verification (like fingerprints).

ISIS Supporters Rush To Celebrate NYC Explosion
www.vocativ.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
+10% to trump.

My prediction:

Trump will say - "this is why we need to be careful who comes to the US, these people need catching and punishing" etc.

Hillary (taking a leaf from the Blair book of politics) - "Trump is a bigot a racist and a xenophobe for saying that, the people who did this aren't "real" muslims/BLM/etc supporters, they've been "radicalized" and need "un-radicalizing""

This is the kind of #ty politics we have in the UK - never mind actually tackling the people who do this kind of stuff and snuffing them out - there's more political mileage in using it to attack another politician and call them names, making you seem "cooler".

After all, these kinds of incidents aren't going to bother you know the important people, like thse who live in an $11 million apartment - it only affects the plebs, and so can be used to smear the name of the people who actually ant to sort it out to the benefit of ordinary people and plebs like you and me.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If want to cause mass casualties would attack Penn Station (34 st and 7 ave), or Times Square (47th st and
Broadway) .

Both location are well policed with cameras everywhere. National Guard soldiers also do security at Penn Station

Or even the Port Authority Trans Hudson commuter line (PATH) - at 23 St and 6th ave) Saturday the route back to
New Jersey is crowded wit people going home.

These appear to be "scare" devices to frighten people away and damage the economy

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

These appear to be "scare" devices to frighten people away and damage the economy

Not too far fetched to suggest it also keeps the fear alive. Who benefits from an increased security state, and a refresh on the war on terror?

Not the people. They pay...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

nybomber.tumblr.com...

i just came in to post this. You took the words right out of my mouth. Very interesting. I think it's a false flag

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The best case scenario for Clinton would be if they found a dead republican beside a suicide letter that said he was solely, without help responsible for the bombing. Done for the purpose of helping Donald Trump win the election but has had a change of heart and decided to kill himself.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

My initial thoughts were that this is a diversion or false flag. Something about this feels off, why not go for a more high target area? Why this location?

What is going on right now that TPTB want to keep out of the press?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

nybomber.tumblr.com...

did anyone screen shot it, because the link no longer works

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable No, ISIS has not admitted they're behind it. They claimed the stabbing, not the bombing.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi
Have they caught someone? Do you know who did this?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

FBI is investigating...

www.nydailynews.com...

The article goes into the page contents

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

FBI is investigating...

www.nydailynews.com...

The article goes into the page contents

Doesn't make sense to target an area that is very embracing of the LGBTQ community and their causes. If that guy/gal is telling the truth, he is one sick puppy.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
That one doesn't pass the smell test. I mean, I could be wrong, but you'd think someone with that type of axe to grind would target conservative locations/icons or even churches. This is just a bit too random.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn That said this does seem very much like a lone wolf style attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join