It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Is this a pre-lude to something bigger?

It seems most of the World is on high alert at the moment. Here in England the Media keep saying 'it's only a matter of time before something happens' and 'we don't have the Military to deal with an attack' or 'Our Police force are getting super motorbikes to deal with a terror attack' ... it's as if they have info there is a definite attack on the horizon but they don't know who, where or when... yet.

Every day I check skynews expecting to see some terror attack somewhere..
edit on CDTSun, 18 Sep 2016 08:53:53 -05000000003008x153x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: opethPA

For what it's worth Isis is celebrating the explosion.

ISIS Supporters Rush To Celebrate NYC Explosion - Vocativ

On twitter none the less. Why they are even allowed on twitter is beyond me.

It certainly could turn out to be ISIS , the whole reason for my post was that fluid events are fluid and don't always end up where initially reported which doesn't mean something nefarious is going on.

Also why wouldn't ISIS members be allowed on Twitter? Anyone can wear a mask, quote Mr Robot on 4Chan and claim they are Anonymous. Other criminal organizations also use social media including cartels and the Govt of every country around the world.

For me I have the choice of not listening Or reading what criminals say which I prefer vs someone else telling me what info I should see.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is why I put crazy asshole in there as well, to help mitigate the triggering.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: intrptr
Well you did ask me to point out where you mentioned terrorism...

In this thread.

You know, where you think you can blow up a dumpster and divert the NYPD away from some other part of the city so you can rob a bank or something because you saw it in a movie. Following along?

Where did I say I "saw it in a movie"?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Where did I say I "saw it in a movie"?

Movies got it from real life.

The fact that you think an exploding dumpster in Chelsea somehow diverts resources away from other precincts to the point where you can commit other crimes is moronic.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Is why I put crazy asshole in there as well, to help mitigate the triggering.

You mean keep it honest, sort of. That was my original question, who (they sayers) are saying did this.

So far I got ISIS, asshole, Meth lab and 'saw it in the movies'...lol

But underneath I get the need to display every 'unknown' as Aleeeens, too. A boom anywhere gets the necessary terrifying attention the main stream throws at it, prior to any actual forensics.

Sound sirens and flashing lights.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
nybomber.tumblr.com...

Could this be the bomber or someone trying to stir things up?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Chuckle, one good terr attack is worth a thousand false ones.

29 injured at the PM low traffic hours was (to the perp) a successful attack

I think that the 2 devices in trash/dumpster recepticle's, just several blocks apart, was a test-run for even more powerful IEDs in the near future ........... think in terms of the much delayed 'Summer-of-Chaos' promised by Jihadists which isn't begun until the last 2 weeks of Summer

the various attacks in Manhattan/ NJ / MN in a compressed time frame was right upon the heels of the USA+Coalition mercilessly attacking the unsuspecting Syrian Military who though they were immune from airstrikes by way of the USA-Russian cease-fire agreement --- immediately I suspect the whole batch of terror strikes in the homeland is to divert attention from the USA misdeeds in Syria

perhaps the shadow govt is prompting these lone-wolves to do their Anarchy increases right before the rigged elections and used the series of events....of these last 15 days as initiation points

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Liar
edit on 18-9-2016 by intrptr because: Edit: portion redacted.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Oh I agree we have no idea who did this. Could be some black hat villain wanna be for all I know. A real life Joker wanting to watch the world burn for the # of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Nice stretch.

Nothing to stretch my man, you think the NYPD can be diverted away form other areas by a dumpster bomb in Chelsea. I guess all 35,000 of them were over there. Very logical and well thought out premise.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nice stretch.

Very logical and well thought out premise.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

True enough....I once counted '32 cameras in 1 block

yep, that's how they got those sorry pieces of sh@@ in boston. followed their path just as good as blood hounds. got a picture of their ugly mugs and and chased them down causing one to run over his sorry ass brother after a gunfight. i don't know if i want the gunshot wounds to be the cause of his death or his dumb ass brother running him over. just glad he's dead.

i myself say a needle is to good for the second, they should hang him or chop his head off. i could add a whole host of other things but to many say that would inspire other nut jobs. you don't want to know what i say do to them.

damn a bunch of bleeding hearts, kill all jihadi's and be done with it. you might not be able to kill a ideal, but you damn well can make them so afraid that they won't try to pull anymore sh@@. and that means getting real dirty you got to _____with their head just like they try to do to you. you just got to be more ruthless than them, and not worry about hurting any ones feelings. they don't. remember there are more of us than them. and by US, i mean people that just want to live without the threat of some religious nut job, or someone pissed off at a government, who is willing to kill innocent people instead of going after that government forces. they know as well as you and me that governments aren't going to give in to them.name just one government that has given in to terrorists, without being attacked and defeated by them first.

the only good jihadi, is a dead jihadi.

edit on 18-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I just heard HIllary is blaming it on a HArambe video on You Tube via her Twitter account....

Seriously though. Two devices. I think it was meant for one to go, get people to run in confusion and then detonate the other, no?
edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-18T09:10:50-05:000950 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
A tester? Probing for reaction from first responders?

Possibly.. Remember we did have the weird reports of shots fired in airports a few weeks back that were unfounded. I still think that was a test of first responder response.

Also an observation -
Why New York City? Ever since 9/11 New York has stepped up its presence / intelligence, camera surveillance. Why continue to target the one city in the US that is most likely the most prepared for a terrorist attack outside Washington DC?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think that the 2 devices in trash/dumpster receptacle's, just several blocks apart, was a test-run for even more powerful IEDs in the near future ........... think in terms of the much delayed 'Summer-of-Chaos' promised by Jihadists which isn't begun until the last 2 weeks of Summer

Test runs? Not buying that either. Terrs tend to go all the way. Besides risking getting caught, 'test runs' only lead to heightened awareness on the part of authorities.

The real blow back when it occurs will be sudden and devastating as possible, not in a dumpster, lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Oh I agree we have no idea who did this. Could be some black hat villain wanna be for all I know. A real life Joker wanting to watch the world burn for the # of it.

Oh yah, smiley face killer? Or a copy catter. Any word on the device, pics of the dumpster?

Just speculation as to what kind of device. The media is playing it for all its worth currently. never let a boom go to waste. Later when they find out its maybe disgruntled employee (For Disgustius: , just speculating) it won't matter then that everyone got it wrong, the blame on terror will go un addressed.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I admit that I was wrong in my first impressions of last night.

I thought people were making mountains from molehills.

Stabbings, bombings.

I think this was meant to undermine our sense of security.

If we can start executing those who commit these acts, perhaps we can persuade others NOT to commit any further acts.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I think this was meant to undermine our sense of security.

CNN live right now in the back ground, every third word is terror, terrorist, Security.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well if the goal is to kill / injure as many people as possible then I see the next big incident coming on election day. Terror coupled with creating massive disruptions to voting could swing an election one way or another.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join