It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More shots of warped space, 2 shots shot right after one another

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Right.

Post your video and we'll see for ourselves that there's nothing there. And no, we don't want a video of you taking a panoramic photo. We want a video of the "anomaly".

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Considering all the usual explanations that i've already ruled out, then yes as a software engineer i can confidently say that everything i've done appears to indicate this is real world...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You want videos of me taking these pano shots correct?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No. That's exactly what I said I didn't want. What's stopping you taking the video of you taking a panoramic shot then uploading a different one?

You said this "anomaly" is real time, you can see it. If you can see it, a video recording will pick it up as well. So, just take a video of the "anomaly".

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

The non pano shots work fine, but what i can do is i have software that overlays the next shot needed for stitching, and i will show its nearly impossible to overlay that onto the scene. I want to make clear, I want to disprove this as much as anyone for someone who has worked professionally for nearly 15 years in software engineering this does not at all fit within my paradigm of understanding. If i'm wrong, i'll be happy to laugh it off as some silly explanation that escaped me, but I have yet to find anything to prove all the usual explanations are the reason here...

Once i dispel all of these explanations i hope you will then see this actually occurring, what's more troubling are the implications as to how, and what this means.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What if i do real time with a live stream and show me uploading it all completely live... ?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage

What if i do real time with a live stream and show me uploading it all completely live... ?

You could still upload a different image. Slight of hand isn't a difficult thing.

But a video of this "anomaly" (if it's real) will show up. Or are you saying it ONLY shows up in panoramic photos?
edit on 1792016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I know you will see this as an excuse, it seems an entire block of my videos and photos have been just completely "blacked out"

Even after saving them on my computer, both on my phone and computer...

Its crap like this that just motivates me even more to get this evidence out there! Dont worry i'm now going to buy several camera phones and push directly to the cloud to prove my claim. I dont care how much they dont want this information out, i'll stop at nothing to push it out so the people are aware! This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are a lot of changes that are going to occur starting at the end of this year, and even though I've never been deeply religous i feel ezekiel 33:3 was meant for people that were both logically, and psychically minded. A lot the stuff is nearly impossible to capture on film because of how subtle or quick it happens.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yeah, it is an excuse and easily done by yourself to try and prove your case.

Let me guess, the half naked guy, wearing short shorts, at the bottom of your bed did it?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Actually, i've read about some success of this anomoly showing up in 3d cameras like the xbox camera from some researchers, i have access to the xbox camera but need an adapter to make it fit in USB..

The anonmoly seems to occur when its being captured stereoscopically, and when the cameras are not both facing forward but one is slightly angled left. As an amateur experiment i attempted to mount 2 cameras and capture a video feed from both, and found this out.

If anyone wants to buy me the 6 dollar part i need that would help, at this point all this backyard research is killing my time and money, but my curiosity is driving me wild with possibilities.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So, after 2 pages your only evidence of "warped space" is a badly done panoramic photo?

I feel so trolled right now.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Its no excuse, and i did not do this myself, and I will derrive vast personal delight when i recapture new video and make you eat your words because i can reproduce this in certain locations fairly easily and you can claim trickery all you want but I've always been an upstanding, honest genuine person I want to explore what is going on here that is all... I dont have time to waste on faking crap, because faking anything eventually comes out.

I'll gladly reproduce this with video in the coming days, thanks for the added motivation though.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

a reply to: paradoxious

My thoughts exactly! The image of the warped area seem to be the result of not all images being stitched together at the same instances giving the appearance of the warp'ing. However this was one continuous all taken at the same instant and appears to be happening real world... Its fascinating to be frank.

The stitching algorithm tries to match portions of the image together. Due to panoramic views requiring sweeping the camera at a relatively constant rate and inclination, if the camera happens to "pitch" in the right way at the right time, or panning speed is not optimal, the rolling shutter effect common to many camera types using CMOS sensors can cause the stitching to occur at an angle, skewing the resulting image at an angle; this can happen at multiple points in the image. Lighting can also induce an effect.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I do have some videos showing gravimetric and time displacement effect, but start small first are my thoughts. I'd rather build trust that this is legitimate than showing something will completely change institutional physics.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'd rather build trust that this is legitimate than showing something will completely change institutional physics.

How's that working out for you?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Its no excuse, and i did not do this myself, and I will derrive vast personal delight when i recapture new video and make you eat your words because i can reproduce this in certain locations fairly easily and you can claim trickery all you want but I've always been an upstanding, honest genuine person I want to explore what is going on here that is all... I dont have time to waste on faking crap, because faking anything eventually comes out.

I'll gladly reproduce this with video in the coming days, thanks for the added motivation though.

You see those bits I've bolded? Yeah, you're not honest and you HAVE faked stuff on here. Need I mention the guy standing at the foot of your bed in white shorts that you said was "evidence of demons"? That's called "faking crap".

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I do have some videos showing gravimetric and time displacement effect, but start small first are my thoughts. I'd rather build trust that this is legitimate than showing something will completely change institutional physics.

Really?

Are you going to show them or have they been "blacked out" too?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Quit. Feeding. The. Troll.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Quit. Feeding. The. Troll.

But. It's. Too. Much. Fun.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

But he's hungry.