It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘US is defending ISIS’: Russia convenes UNSC meeting after US coalition strike on Syrian army

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is a simple graphic for all the Russian contributors to this thread.

Now an unfortunate incident has been admitted and 60+ soldiers have been Airstruck, they were in very close proximity to ISIS rats.. ISIS targets are not within this ceasfire arrangement and sometimes soldiers will be unlucky in war.
The fact's are the mission was halted when a mistake was realised or notified and the error was owned up to and any investigations will be assisted.
Now how about Russian's in the Ukraine ? or the downing of MH17 ?
Slaves will do what slaves do and to F with any admissions.

twitter.com...

edit on 18 9 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

We were notified by Russia of the mistake. Given the recent examples of Russian / Syrian communication on guard frequencies, and lack there of, there are delays in communications. once notified we stopped and it went into review. We could have always ignored the communications like Syria and Russia have in the past but we didn't.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
so, what good are all these multi billion dollar aircraft,multi billion dollar satilites, and multi trillion dollar networks of aircraft,satilites and other assorted offensive systems if they are bombing the wrong people? we could go back to the WW2 way of dumb bombing and kill the wrong people and save a ton of money in the process.
if these really were accidental bombings then the tax payers are getting screwed big time.
the tax payers are paying for multi trillion dollar systems that can kill a fly on a camels ass without harming the camel and yet we end up with stories like this.

edit on 18-9-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
USA, Australian, Danish and British all a part of the admitted mistake.. Unfortunate and well spun for more excuses for continuing to annihilate the Civilians who do not support Assad and his bully boys..

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

Oh is that like stealing the Crimea from the Ukraine ? or supporting insurrection again in the Ukraine and in Georgia or shooting civilian planes out of the sky ( MH17 ) if you want to muse illegal. Civilians being bombed every single day and tonight I have heard a red crescent Aid convoy was attacked by Syria and Russia is that Legal ?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So what was this ceasefire about? It seems there has been more carnage!
Though it's hard to tell as we only get fed what the media wants us to know.

Does anyone have a good reliable website that gives updated info on what's going on over there?

Now I read a convoy of aid trucks has been hit by an air strike near the Syrian city of Aleppo, hours after the military declared the current cessation of violence was over.

One unconfirmed report said 12 people were killed in the attack near the town of Urm al-Kubra.

A UN spokesman said at least 18 of 31 trucks had been hit but could not confirm it was by an air strike

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Your link is blaming the aid convey airstrike on Russia/Syria!
Though the people filming in the video are shouting Allah Akbar...
Does anyone understand what the bloke is shouting?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It's funny how you think Syria is somehow obligated to ask the US for permission over what they do in their own country.

Seems like not only democracy is dead, but integrity and sovereignty as well

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I don't see Crimea in ruins or overrun by foreign terrorists, soldiers, and air strikes. Guess they know how to "regime change" without destroying whole societies and screwing over European nation's security and social services with millions of angry and desperate refugees??

What is your perspective on that, since it seems to be the one and only single instance of "violation of sovereignty " people who deflect to Russia can come up with in contrast to well over two dozen examples in the last 3 decades by NATOmerica.

edit on 9-19-2016 by worldstarcountry because: ok my bad, i should say two including Georgia in '09

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
From this report, more than 20 Iranian soldiers were killed, 7 Russian commando's, 7 Palestinian resistance members as well as the reported Syrian soldiers. The USA 'accidentally' attacked for 40 straight minutes without supposedly knowing that they had attacked the Syrians, Russians, Iranians and Palestinians all in one go. I think the Russians should 'accidentally' attack back for 40 minutes. It's pretty obvious it was deliberate, either they're completely incompetent or lying.

edit on 21-9-2016 by jimmyriddler because: Added sentence at end

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyriddler

Thanks an interesting Video I wonder where he is reading his info from.. It has not really happened before with the blasting of Syrian Army by the coalition ( USA, France, Australia, Denmark, Belgium, Canada, Jordan and the Netherlands ) whatever colors they all seem to be wearing it easily could have occurred earlier but in general has not. Also he says four jets took part ? not so sure about the 40 mins they would have blasted the top off o the mountain if engaging constantly for that long. Australia, UK, Denmark and USA have all admitted to engaging so One jet each ? is that normal for sorties ? I do not think so.. One passing hit could have easily done that much damage if on target. Maybe there was cloud cover ? or inclement weather it just seems like an out of the normal occurrence.. An investigation is underway and will maybe shed a different light from the Syrian and Russian version he is reporting.. Meanwhile any Civilians that do not support Assad are the Targets of Syria and Russia and Civilians have been targeted from day one. So over 6M Civilians internally displaced over 4M civilians externally displaced and over 13M Civilians requiring Humanitarian assistance. Death toll running at + 450K including +50K Children most of that 450K are CIVILIANS FFS.

www.iamsyria.org...

www.mercycorps.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I remember when the Ukraines sovereignty was totally respected guy, derp. Communists...the worst.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Putin is trying to make Russia a world power again for the benefit of his country.
Bashar Al-Assad is trying to keep power in his country and invited Russia to help.
Bashar Al-Assad wants America out of his country.

America is illegally bombing in a foreign country against the wishes of the government.

Does anyone else see a problem here? Why is the USA doing this and for whose benefit?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If the Syrian people wanted Assad dead or gone, he would be dead and gone, it's that simple.

Fact is, if it wasn't for foreign intervention in this conflict, the dead and injured would be massively reduced.
If the USA and co really cared about the people of Syria they would lift the sanctions and let the country sort itself out, nothing in that country is a threat to the United states, nor until recently Europe.
I know I personally would take offence to Syrian troops,jets and drones bombing my home town, and starving my countrymen so they had no choice but to join the fight.
edit on 22-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join