It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70 Minutes of Hillary Clinton Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My favorite woman, the most qualified candidate in the history of earth, she's consistent, honest, healthy and represents the small guy!!

She rescued us from 911, is saving us from the big banks, fighting the terrorist and she is flat out amazing!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Look, I am getting a bit over exposed here.

I think the US should fix its education system. At least in my country, we know dino is dead.

Look mate, just let me know when the wicked witch is dead!

I have a good song lined up to cover such an event.

It should not be too long, she has so many ailments that is is difficult to see how she can live like that.

Of course, she may be a double.

When they are all sworn in at the end, how do you tell the difference between the real one and the body doubles.

If she has two body doubles, does that make the last one a body triple?

& bloody weeks left and then ... about a month for all of the 'I told you so' threads.

P

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hillary has always been classified at the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary has always been classified at the time.

Half of her emails are a 'Basket Of Deletables'.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seriously? Is there anybody who seriously denies the media is basically part of the Clinton campaign at this point? They could be going after her everyday but it's a Non-Stop, 24/7 Trump Bash.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I wouldn't even bother posting if there weren't a bunch of Hillary supporters out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Do I really need to watch all 70 minutes? Or can I just say no # sherlock?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Alot of sensible people on both sides of the isle are wondering why we don't focus on education.

Our citizens are the countries greatest assets, not burden.

We spend more on military "defense" than most countries combined for a bloated system that hemorrhages money. Besides the Gulf War, when was our last solid and swift victory.

And we're 27th in education? 25% of countries are better than the US.

WAKE THE FU** UP AND REALIZE PARTISANSHIP IS A UNILATERAL EFFORT FOR THE SAME CORPORATE AGENDA, AND NOONE WE KNOW BENEFITS THIS. And if you are connected enough to know someone or you yourself are benefited by this, your a rapist.
edit on 17-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

Edit: serial rapist
edit on 17-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think Donald Trump should buy some time between Nov 4th and 8th to show this video, with her most recent lies edited into the flow. What would be the best stations and times?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Alot of sensible people on both sides of the isle are wondering why we don't focus on education.

Our citizens are the countries greatest assets, not burden.

We spend more on military "defense" than most countries combined for a bloated system that hemorrhages money. Besides the Gulf War, when was our last solid and swift victory.

And we're 27th in education? 25% of countries are better than the US.

WAKE THE FU** UP AND REALIZE PARTISANSHIP IS A UNILATERAL EFFORT FOR THE SAME CORPORATE AGENDA, AND NOONE WE KNOW BENEFITS THIS. And if you are connected enough to know someone or you yourself are benefited by this, your a rapist.

Edit: serial rapist

Well said.

top topics

join