It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Maher Spars with Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway is by far one of my favorite right wing nut jobs! I give credit where credit is due, she is doing a wonderful job turning things around for the Trump campaign. This video is a great piece, Trump wanted Kellyanne on Real Time because of the huge audience and the exposure it would give the Trump campaign. Kellyanne preformed admirably until the very end when she walked right into her and the Trumps campaign defeat on this night.

I think this was a bold move by Trump, I think it failed but I think both Hilary and Trump need to get into the hot seat with Bill.

Towards the end Bill is listing a whole list of scary things and outright lies told by Trump. Kellyanne pops off she can't support someone that lies for a living and she loses the whole things right there.
edit on 17-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: RickyD

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

So kinda unrelated but kinda not. I debated making this reply and decided I kinda had to. If you use such improper grammar (if English isnt your first language I apologize a bit but the lesson is valuable none the less) people will tend to think you're not so smart and listen less to your point less. Anyway it's " I do give credit where credit is due" and they you could drop the do in the beginning it's redundant.

I know I know grammar nazi and all, but when I read it I immediately wanted to value anything after it much less...and I realized that may be a bit unfair. Thus the quick lesson... sorry please continue with the election madness...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Bill Maher is a total moron it's that simple.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bill Maher, I like the guy, but he is better at drinking wine non stop than interviewing people.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you politically is a moron.

This isn't absolutely everything wrong with politics in America at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.... I thought the interview went well, a little bit of something for everyone..

You can definitely tell they have been friends for a long time.. Bill was actually civil even he went in for the killshot over supporting a lying candidate..

Good stuff, there should be more of this type of material instead of the garbage talkover gobblygook you see on MSM by the talking heads

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I agree with you, cheering points for both sides.

Kellyanne made the mistake of sticking to bullet points and walked right into Mahers rebuttal.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Bill Maher is a idiot for his stance on Muslims.

Donald Trump is a narcissistic moron, its that simple.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing...

It's alright to peacefully disagree.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Kellyanne Conway so far is one of the best I have seen at NOT answering direct questions by yammering incoherently.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Was this interview conducted before or after Bill pulled his head out of his ass to take a breath?
edit on 9/17/16 by Ksihkehe because: Edited to add I didn't watch the video... I just assumed he had his head up his ass as usual.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Who are we talking about? Liberal Rush Limbaugh?

Bill is as big of a bigot as Limbaugh, just as apprehensive to any opinion different from his own.

I hate extremists of both sides.

I do however like moderates who are honest about their bias. Tom Sullivan and Stephen Colbert (though Colbert delivers his views satirically to make the points more palatable, this can offend those who can't read between the lines).

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Kellyanne Conway so far is one of the best I have seen at NOT answering direct questions by yammering incoherently.

Sorry I thought that was alt right speak....my bad

edit on 17-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Was this interview conducted before or after Bill pulled his head out of his ass to take a breath?

I have no idea, Im pretty sure it happened after a few bong hits....

edit on 17-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't like Rush

But Kellyanne's best feature is she isn't Anne Coulter!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So apparently Hillary doesn't lie AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Gotta love how Bill ends it with "please don't send me to gitmo" lol

I agree with Bill here as well:

edit on 18-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't know who I feel more sorry for: Kellyanne Conway, or Robby Mook.

They both have the impossible task of trying to sell a candidate that nobody wants, and nobody in their right mind would vote for!

new topics

top topics

join