It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown voice on computer speakers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Do you get radio transmissions through your fillings?

Although they are silver, I don't recall ever hearing anything through my teeth. Maybe I should've asked for a bluetooth filling.

If not fill up your mouth with tin foil and see what happens lol...

You know I'm just weird enough to try something like that

Just curious if it is transferring through the body to the speaker how do you make a human speaker then?

This would be an interesting idea/concept. A biotransmitter/bioreceiver. I'm sure it's the next progression of telecommunications. We're already jamming a chip in our ear to make things more hands-free.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It's a CB. Certain speakers will pick up CB transmissions.

Mine do this all the time. If a truck drives within a mile or so of me using a CB my speakers instantly pick it up.

First time I thought hack?!? then thought oh no I'm going psychotic. Quickly figured out what it was.

Chances are someone around you has a CB and is using it.

Most likely, and I'm near enough to a trucking route so I'm sure there's some amped up CB's about.

Now if you live in the boonies then someone is illegally ramping up their distance and can get into a whole lot of trouble for it.

Also take note of the weather when it happens. I noticed low cloud cover caused me to receive transmissions from much further away.

Ya, I remember from a HAM radio course there's a 'scatter' effect from cloud cover.

PS. My speakers never use to do this had them about 10 years and then bam it just started happening for no reason. I'm using logitec that I bought for 100 bucks about 15 years ago.

Mine are Altec Lansing with a nice crank output of 45 watts.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Strange things do indeed happen, that is for sure!

Back in 1990, while in my study, I was listening to a Panasonic portable stereo which sat at the top of my desk as I was doing a bible study. I had a cassette tape in the player, which was playing a particular Amy Grant song.

As I was sitting there at my desk, studying and Amy playing in the background, suddenly the song began to fade away. I stopped what I was doing and glanced up at the stereo and noticed the cassette tape continued to roll, as the song faded away.

At that same moment, directly behind me, coming from my large stereo system, which was turned off, came this man's voice from both of the huge speakers, which said, "You came closer than I did." I immediately turned around in shock! As soon as the man's voice had said what it did, the Amy Grant song which had faded away, slowly faded back in, picking up where it had faded out and the song continued.

Of course I contemplated what the man said, " You came closer than I did. " I assume, if I wanted to place a paranormal twist onto the incident, and being a Christian, I could have concluded that whoever the man was, speaking from the speakers, was trying to relay a message to me, that where I was in my life, or walk, I had come closer than he did.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes ive heard voices on ATS before.
I think i heard the voice say "even you must understand it.There co-"

Iam not lying and it was extremly weird.
Great thread by the way

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesEagle50cal
I've also picked up voices through my guitar amplifier. Not sure if the guitar was plugged in and picking it up from the humbuckers or if it was right from the amp itself.

I know a guy with a similar problem. When he plays in a certain part of Texas his amp picks up a Mexican AM station. Guitar amps, speakers, and sound boards can all pick up interference. Wireless systems can capture some really crazy interference.

Usually humbuckers don't pick up much if any interference. The way they are wired pretty much ensures that.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Happens to me all the time.

Couple weeks ago I was searching a site, and then I heard some middle age guy quite clearly start making fun of it out of my speakers. Then it went away.

Before that, it would be a little boy every once in awhile.

It comes straight out of the speakers.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just for #s and giggles, you could also check into Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC). Many people have received direct 'transmissions' from spirits. www.worlditc.com is a good source. You will see that the researchers there are quite scientific in their approach (well, most of them) and it's not just a bunch of weirdo pseudo-psychics.
Just an idea. Not saying it is, not saying it isn't. But don't just leave it at, "Oh, must be CB interference."

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I talk to the lil kiddies with their big boomboom car radios with my 2500 watt CB radio

I hear them coming down the road and just about the time they reach my driveway I key/up and say "this is god, turn it down"
Sometimes they hit the breaks, swurve, its awsome fun!
Feedback is evan better they really freak out.

Anyways that could be it, I bleed over to the neibors TV's or any speaker within 100yds or so..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You either are part of a botnet or have a trojan. And if its not that, maybe it was an NPC or something in everquest that said something while passing by or something. Pretty sure you have a virus bro. You should check that out asap.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Lmao, EverQuest.
It's a ghost.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I used to have a radio alarm clock that could pick up the neighbors cell phone calls every now and then. Also, when I used to live out in the country, near a private airport, every now and then a small plane would fly extra low. When they did that and talked on their radio, it would interfere with my TV signal and I could hear them talking through my TV speakers.

I have put my cell phone next to my computer speakers and sometimes just before I receive a call beeping noise that has always reminded me of morse code will come through the speakers.I am betting that what happened is that your speakers picked up on a phone call. Nothing too exciting.

Electronics interference can cause some pretty neat things to happen. Check out a couple of these videos to see what I mean.

Electronic interference, as you can see, can cause some really cool things to happen. Unfortunately what happened to you I do not think was paranormal. In fact it was quite normal.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Peace and love

GST

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join