It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ higher-ups now have to approve any operation in which agents plan to impersonate journalists.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
They also impersonate journalists in front of the TV.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
They also impersonate journalists in front of the TV.

I really am beginning to wonder about that for real.

Maybe THAT is what is behind all the confusing information that comes out of "reporters" any time some major event happens.

We have all seen it and even documented it right here on ATS.

We get a story reported, information begins to come in about the who, where, what, how, and possible why... then....facts begin to morph right before our eyes. Information is changed, facts are muddied, and whole data points suddenly disappear never to be heard of again.

ummmm.....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Couple the above with the fact that the latest NDAA allows the government to use propaganda against its own people.

Michael Hastings, an American writer for BuzzFeed News revealed this when he was writing about this change in the NDAA:

The new law would give sweeping powers to the government to push television, radio, newspaper, and social media onto the U.S. public.

He was very outspoken about the ramifications of this.

HERE'S HIS ARTICLE

Shortly after that, he feared the F-BI was after him, and lo and behold, his Mercedes was rammed into a tree at high speed killing him. Whatever he had investigated that had yet to be revealed died with him, I guess.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread. I do doubt it will stop anything considering the state of the DOJ, should be shared nonetheless letting people know what's going on.
a reply to: queenofswords

Do you ever feel like nothing is real anymore. Everybody is posing as something they are not? Your thoughts about it. I read the whole report from the justice department.

Wouldn't doubt that for a lot of them but they seem less suspected of such. Many are so adamant on pointing out the alt news journalists are hired but what about the personalities that the masses come to love and trust?

edit on 19-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

with Andy Cooper and Megyn Kelly in the spotlight,

definitely seems half today's reporters are CIA operatives

and the other, lawyers/actors!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join