It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PM notifications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is there a setting that will show if I have any PM's when I log on to My ATS? I miss a lot of them until much later, right now I have to click the drop down arrow, and then Private messages to see if I have any

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The little outline of an envelop (upper right) turns solid white when you have a message.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thanks, although I still have to click on the down arrow to even see that. What I meant is something obvious when you first log in. On some forums you can actually have the PM pop up, or at least have an obvious notification on the page without having to go look for it

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

We long for that feature, too.

Used to be on page refresh a little yellow window appeared at the bottom of the screen that said "Messages". When they upgraded the site that went by the wayside.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I might by inaccurate here...but viewing (zoom) size for easier viewing can sometimes mess with what shows page to page. Even on one single site...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Get a real computer.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Got one, thanks, Alienware. No need to zoom

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Click on the envelope, it takes you straight to your inbox whether it's "lit up" or not.

edit on 9-18-2016 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That's true. But I still have to click the down arrow upper right on the ATS bar to even open up that section, which I rarely have reason to do unless I remember to check whether I have PM's or use one of the other functions that are there. Hehe and I rarely remember

Just saying a heads up PM alert without doing the dropdown thing would be a good feature

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
That's true. But I still have to click the down arrow upper right on the ATS bar to even open up that section...

You shouldn't have to, there's a link next to the search icon in the top right.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
edit on 9/18/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

join