It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Trump Anti-Freedom Of The Press Shenanigans? Vice Reporter Arrested Outside Trump Event

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Xenogears

That was the latest pre 9 11 showing, the one after 9 11 appears to have some chicanery.

Why would you take a picture that far back? It's not deception its good photography.

Is this the same then? Or does it only apply to Clinton rally photos?

Why is that first cameraman focusing on Trump and the immediate crowd... surely all photographs must take a photo from the further point out as possible, unless they are biased of course. Jeeez come on ATS, deny ignorance, stop being force fed the same BS from Trump and think for yourselves for once.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

That was the latest pre 9 11 showing, the one after 9 11 appears to have some chicanery.

Why would you take a picture that far back? It's not deception its good photography.

Why is that first cameraman focusing on Trump and the immediate crowd... surely all photographs must take a photo from the further point out as possible, unless they are biased of course. Jeeez come on ATS, deny ignorance, stop being force fed the same BS from Trump and think for yourselves for once.

One thing is photos, but hiding the place during most of the video, pulling down online polls, and some even suggest staging edited crowds in video, well that's a bit beyond, if true.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

One thing is photos, but hiding the place during most of the video, pulling down online polls, and some even suggest staging edited crowds in video, well that's a bit beyond, if true.

If true... which it isn't.

Trump killing puppies is a terrible thing and he shouldn't be allowed to run as POTUS... if true.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ha. Clinton is no angel either...no politician is all milk and honey.

Trump has issues, Clinton has a subscription that's proven corruption, floor to ceiling.

Trust but verify.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Take a hard look at the two pictures you posted and tell me what you notice about the podium...

You can't use two different pictures from clearly different time periods and claim it's the same thing. Surely you understand that?
edit on 19-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

The second picture is either long before or long after the trump speech ended. Look at the podium...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Take a hard look at the two pictures you posted and tell me what you notice about the podium...

You can't use two different pictures from clearly different time periods and claim it's the same thing. Surely you understand that?

Aww is that your best effort. They are both photos from the Virginia June Rally for Trump.

Anything else you'd like to say?

Here's a video that shows both angles.

edit on 20-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Xenogears

The second picture is either long before or long after the trump speech ended. Look at the podium...

It's 30 minutes before Trumps speech.

Anything else you'd like to claim with no evidence or are you happy to put your head back in the sand.

I eagerly await your admission that you were wrong.

Just for giggles here's another one of Trump.

edit on 20-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Vice reporter?... good. Take them all into custody.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry, you lied and want me to apologize? That's not how it works. I pointed out your mistake and you corrected it. I accept your admission of guilt.

Tie video does NOT show all angles while trump is on stage and doesn't show the crowd for up to a half hour before trump enters at 1:55:00~. The picture you posted and said "One of Trump" does not appear to be trump.

I agree that the close zoom makes the crowd appear larger, but you are lying to make your case. Stop being a liar. Be honest and the same case can be made. Even with the case of the crowd of a thousand+ looking small in an arena that can fit 10's of thousands, Hilary has not been able to pull crowds that large.
edit on 20-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Not even the same rally.

The 2nd pic was obviously taken way before anything started.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If true... which it isn't.

Trump killing puppies is a terrible thing and he shouldn't be allowed to run as POTUS... if true.

Someone who wants to liberally let enemies of the state in en masse, is a threat to the safety of the nation.

Islam, religion is not sacred, it is not something that's beyond criticism, it is a right wing totalitarian medieval age ideology, and in a sense similar to nazi ideology.

We're at war with radical islamic terrorism, imagine if during world war ii we let nazi germans into the usa en masse and unrestrained without scrutinity?

Saying islamophobe, is meaningless, it is no different and no less ridiculous than naziphobe, you're not born with an ideology, and calling someone a prophet does not special and sacred make an ideology.

It also appears hillary might have indirectly cost the lives of black americans, the clinton foundation haitian incident, which if true should cause anyone for whom black lives matter to do not vote for her.

edit on 20-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I see the op has been edited to include Trumps taxes and his support for gun rights.

Getting desperate.

Yup and now I see that Hillary's Puppetmaster Soros is funding a promotion to sway the election by soliciting 8 million overseas US personnel to vote Hillary. How is this legal for him to do!? Influencing elections is Obama's job.

Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I'm sorry, you lied and want me to apologize? That's not how it works. I pointed out your mistake and you corrected it. I accept your admission of guilt.

Tie video does NOT show all angles while trump is on stage and doesn't show the crowd for up to a half hour before trump enters at 1:55:00~. The picture you posted and said "One of Trump" does not appear to be trump.

I agree that the close zoom makes the crowd appear larger, but you are lying to make your case. Stop being a liar. Be honest and the same case can be made. Even with the case of the crowd of a thousand+ looking small in an arena that can fit 10's of thousands, Hilary has not been able to pull crowds that large.

Where did I lie. They are from the same event.

It's you who has made claims that they cannot back up.

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Not even the same rally.

The 2nd pic was obviously taken way before anything started.

Yeah... they are.

What is mentally wrong with you Trump supporters.

I even posted the video;

The start is clearly the same arena with identical flags and banners as the photo.
And then when Trump is on stage its the exact people behind Trump with the Bikers For Trump shields.

How delusional and ignorant can you be to still deny they are not from the same event.

Baffling.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You have one picture of trump on stage, another of him not. They are taken over an hour, possibly up to two hours, apart from each other. That's a lie. You intentionally attempted to deceive. You knew that when you posted it.

What claims have I made in this thread? You seem thoroughly confused.
edit on 23-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

You have one picture of trump on stage, another of him not. They are taken over an hour, possibly up to two hours, apart from each other. That's a lie. You intentionally attempted to deceive. You knew that when you posted it.

I would but you have gone back to edit your original post claiming they weren't the same rally and are now just complaining that the photos weren't taken at the exact time.

I posted a video that shows the empty stadium even when Trump is on the podium.

Nice try but you can't lie yourself out of this hole!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The crowd looks huge when Trump is speaking.
Hillary would wet herself if she had a crowd that big.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes it looks huge, but when you zoom out you realise it isn't.

Thanks for confirming that certain people are easily fooled by camera tricks.

edit on 24-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The crowd is actually huge, it's just you posted a picture at least 2hrs before he spoke and then a close up of him when he did. You were caught doing it.

The fact you won't apologise for your propaganda speaks volumes.
edit on 24/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The crowd is actually huge, it's just you posted a picture at least 2hrs before he spoke and then a close up of him when he did. You were caught doing it.

The fact you won't apologise for your propaganda speaks volumes.

The crowd is based off what?

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Source 5

Care to provide your own sources? Or will you do your usual running away when your confronted with overwhelming evidence.

Keep trolling.
edit on 24-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join