It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Trump Anti-Freedom Of The Press Shenanigans? Vice Reporter Arrested Outside Trump Event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That's gangsta.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Trump should order police to arrest Hillary.
You guys were right. They are working together, after all!

Joking aside, I still don't understand what Trump has to do with any of this. He cannot order police to arrest those he does not like. Unless you claim he can do exactly that, and show me some evidence, I'd say this is just another anti-Trump propaganda news piece, from our number 1 anti-Trump member...

Actually I resent that, despite my lack of threads I'm for sure Trump's biggest critic here, I just don't have the wit of Theantediluvian to create such funny triggering threads.

Maybe you slipped and got your head stuck up AD's ass while you were kissing it in your adoration thread.

So now you will follow him around to defend his exemplary threads?

Awww does someone wish they had their own appreciation thread.

I don't need to defend anything, my thread proved he has his supporters here who will not allow the detractors to gulf his threads with deflective BS.

I'm surprised I'm the only one here who has mentioned Hillary yet.

Have a

edit on 17-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: intrepid

Actually I immediately thought of him when I saw that comment. It happens on both sides. Seems to be more one way one day and more the other another day... Wonder why it seems to shift like that.

It's because.. DUN DUN DUN... I'm actually xuenchen.

Didn't see that one coming did you?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

a reply to: thesaneone

I wouldn't call it desperate.
It's not like he's posting multiple anti-Trump threads daily!

Oh, wait. Never mind...

xuenchen anyone?

You guys only see what you want, don't you?

I've been an ATS member for twelve plus years now, and this political season has been the worst I've ever seen, as far as partisan posts/hostility from both sides. I have got caught up in it too myself, and have been guilty of over reacting and taking things personally. I am fearful that things will only get worse after the election, no matter who wins. There'll be lots of gloating (I already know from what members), finger pointing, and hurt feelings. But at the end of the day we're all going to have to live with the decision that will put one of two extremely unpopular (the most unpopular I have ever seen in my 56 years) candidates into the WH. But as Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along?"
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
*dp
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
At least with xuenchen's threads, we get to have a look at a thousand more leaked emails, while anti-Trump threads are mostly constructed on a falsely starting rhetoric, and of course, everything else that follows is not true as well.

+5 more 
link   
Oh this story sounds like a well crafted false flag against Trump.

Perfectly executed and reported so far.

Democrat operatives are out for blood !!!

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: thesaneone
I see the op has been edited to include Trumps taxes and his support for gun rights.

Getting desperate.

What looks desperate in my opinion is the flood of Trumpeteers who rush into every thread I create about Trump and try to derail them with unclever one-liners. It happens so frequently that maybe we should give it a name. Basket of deplorables is already taken though... hmmm...

Rush of Deniers?
Stampede of Snowflakes?
Blitz of Bulls#?
Flood of Haters?
Dash of Desperation?

Hi pot. I'm kettle...

Did I win?

Anyhow, omplaining about people derailing "every thread" you make is kinda sad...maybe Hillary will include some counseling in her new 'budget' for your hurt feelings...

On behalf of ATS, I am so sorry if we offended your delicate liberal sensibilities by arguing against the Infallible Queen...long may she reign in eternal perfection in all that she says and does....
cough* cough*, get dizzy, pass out, short circuit, wake up, call people names, RINSE, REPEAT..

-Chris

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

At least with xuenchen's threads, we get to have a look at a thousand more leaked emails, while anti-Trump threads are mostly constructed on a falsely starting rhetoric, and of course, everything else that follows is not true as well.

Well you said it... it must be true.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Come over intrepid for some fine Russian vodka, and I will prove it to you

But, on a more serious note, you cannot deny the fact that most anti-Trump threads are based on at best some speculative rhetoric, while anti-Hillary threads are mostly stating the facts against that lying, corrupted, murderous criminal

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Come over intrepid for some fine Russian vodka, and I will prove it to you

But, on a more serious note, you cannot deny the fact that most anti-Trump threads are based on at best some speculative rhetoric, while anti-Hillary threads are mostly stating the facts against that lying, corrupted, murderous criminal

No. They are ALL mostly spin.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

im more surprised with the way you have changed recently, why the change from quality threads you normally do like the lost civilization threads to sloppy mud pit threads?

You are better then this.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

How are leaked emails spin?
How is Hillary being caught lying numerous times, spin?

Unless you are saying there's a republican propaganda going on against Hillary, I'd say the news networks are forced to report at least on some of her scandals, in order to preserve some kind of unbiased stance

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

from our number 1 anti-Trump member.

If you keep pouring on the flattery like that, I may just warm up to. You could be the Putin to my Trump! Besties?

Joking aside, I still don't understand what Trump has to do with any of this.

Well for one, they are dicking with Vice News's press credentials. How many other journalists had to inquire about them at the venue? What is this, "Will call?"

Secondly, I have what I thought is a plausible scenario.

Thirdly, I did put put the title in a form of a question and I did not make any specific allegations in the OP. I saw something that looks sketchy, I'm curious about what's happened and I think this could in fact be a big deal. Particularly given Trump's contempt and abject hostility against the press when they're not dancing to his tune — something that isn't just common knowledge but documented public record.

When was the last time a Breitbart reporter was denied press credentials or arrested outside of ANY candidate's venue? Fox News? Doesn't seem the least bit odd to you?

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

On behalf of ATS,

Now you speak for ATS? God help us all.

Anyhow, omplaining about people derailing "every thread" you make is kinda sad...maybe Hillary will include some counseling in her new 'budget' for your hurt feelings...

How could my feelings possibly be hurt? Don't flatter yourself. I don't hold you in anywhere near enough regard that I'd be concerned enough with your opinion to elicit an emotional response. I wasn't "complaining" either, I was responding to a bunch of inane "desperation" posts from people who possibly share a single brain (with you perhaps? Is that the collective you were speaking on behalf of?) and having a little fun with it — you should try it some time.

edit on 2016-9-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh this story sounds like a well crafted false flag against Trump.

Perfectly executed and reported so far.

Democrat operatives are out for blood !!!

So a vast left wing conspiracy, then?

This thread is riddled with personal attacks and attacks at the OP.

You guys are unbelievable. Every negative thing about Trump is always spun into a positive. Hillary threads are created just as often as Trump threads and none of the same consistency is found.

Trump supporters cannot take any form of criticism, as for Hillary supporters... well, I don't have an answer for that. I don't believe in lesser of two evils and the two evils are both lifelong oligarchal pals.

But by all means - continue burying the collective head in the sand with rampant deflections and personal attacks to continue to correct the record for Trump.

Democratic operatives? Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why the vitriol towards either Clinton or Trump?

Why the favoritism for one or the other?

Why focus trivial deeds?

Everything that is done and said during a campaign is pretty much just to get public support. The real person comes out after they are sworn into office.

Why not focus on what will happen, rather then the bs and crap going on now?

My bet, nothing changes, and the media drives us into further frenzy.

All civilizations and economies, and species go to 0, on a long enough time line. We are fast approaching our, potential, zero point.

I think a lot of people have to much free time and focus on the wrong things, there are real problems out there, and the figure heads are just a distraction meant to keep you DISTRACTED from everything else.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Here's what I don't get, there are no winners here, whichever candidate wins. Is mostly understood that both candidates are likely to further destroy our country.

So what do we really win. Being the people that hold our head in shame all year as the candidate we chose #s us all and try to make ourselves feel better by chanting the mantra "the other would have been worse" while trying to defend our choice by repeating the same, knowing full well the election is over and there's no way to prove what way the other direction would have gone.

Both sides are fully aware they are most likely fighting over who's going to kick us around over the next 4 or 8 years.

Anyone who cheers and finger points is an idiot. If I swallow my pride and vote Trump and he wins, I won't gloat about it. I'll curl in a ball and cry, because I'm now partly responsible for anything he does in office.

In some ways it's better to lose, at least then, the responsibility isn't on you, and when the inevitably bad # happens, you can comfortably say, "well I didn't elect that psychopath."

This is what every election has become, and it's only getting worse. Let's all vote for who's we think is going to kick us in the nuts the softest, fully recognizing either choice will result in one swift kick to the nuts after the other.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It does not sound odd at all.

If you know certain news network agencies are paid to write and speak lies about you, would you just stand by or would you do everything in your power to make it hard for them to continue to do their propaganda work?

Again, unless Trump ordered police to arrest him, I dunno what he has to do with any of this. It's one thing if Trump dislikes the guy, and it's the other if you claim he ordered police to arrest him, which is not true. So, we're discussing the first option. Because Trump doesn't like the guy, we should be mad about that, right?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Nikola014

from our number 1 anti-Trump member.

If you keep pouring on the flattery like that, I may just warm up to. You could be the Putin to my Trump! Besties?

Joking aside, I still don't understand what Trump has to do with any of this.

Well for one, they are dicking with Vice News's press credentials. How many other journalists had to inquire about them at the venue? What is this, "Will call?"

Secondly, I have what I thought is a plausible scenario.

Thirdly, I did put put the title in a form of a question and I did not make any specific allegations in the OP. I saw something that looks sketchy, I'm curious about what's happened and I think this could in fact be a big deal. Particularly given Trump's contempt and abject hostility against the press when they're not dancing to his tune — something that isn't just common knowledge but documented public record.

When was the last time a Breitbart reporter was denied press credentials or arrested outside of ANY candidate's venue? Fox News? Doesn't seem the least bit odd to you?

Want to start with [future] Chief Justice Obama or the Infallible Queen?
Let's begin with mr transparency:
www.mediaite.com...

What do I win?

***edit: point me to your threads from 2008 because I'm sure you were just as outraged then...

-Christosterone
edit on 17-9-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join