It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

College Students think Hillary's quotes belong to Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think this video pretty much sums up how well media manipulation is working this election season, with the recent Guccifer 2.0 leaks showing that the DNC is in bed with, CNN, MSNBC, Huffington post and others, Here is a group of college students who clearly have not done there own homeworks and have taken the extremely biased and corrupt MSN headlines at face value. believing that these quote all come from Donald Trump, When in fact every one of them are a hillary clinton quote.

Watch the video here

Remember kids MSN is NOT your friend....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

And the colleges and Universities all teach the same lies and accuse the wrong people across the board.

The entire system is like this with ALL institutions.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Lots of people just automatically believing the Big3+1+1 MSM networks.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Since you can only believe things from YouTube and LiveLeak, I'll bring you the actual Hillary quote:

What was the question that she was answering? Do you know without listening? Did you even know that she was answering a question in that quote? Of course you don't. Don't pretend that you know more than these college kids who got trapped with an out context quote becuase so did you. (ironic right?)

The question was:

If Iran were to launch to a nuclear attack on Israel, what would [our] response be?

Yeah, boo MSM, yay misleading videos on the Internet. SMH.
edit on 2016-9-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ha ha. Liar liar.

Try If Iran attacks Israel.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How credible is a sight that shows a distorted picture of Clinton that makes her look like an FAS child next to a normal one of trump.
They are an alt right propaganda website.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Since you can only believe things from YouTube and LiveLeak, I'll bring you the actual Hillary quote:

What was the question that she was answering? Do you know without listening? Did you even know that she was answering a question in that quote? Of course you don't. Don't pretend that you know more than these college kids who got trapped with an out context quote becuase so did you. (ironic right?)

The question was:

There was more than one quote in that video..... What about the rest? or would you prefer we never mention them?
edit on 17-9-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ha ha. Liar liar.

Try If Iran attacks Israel.

So what if it does?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Do I need to fact check everything? You're the one posting the video. Don't you think maybe that falls on you to do?

Give it up? You fell for some garbage. It happens to all of us. You talked a lot of smack smugly as you were doing it. That happens too. Disingenuously trying to defend the first two fails is a third fail that you can still avoid.

"So what if it does?"

Name the candidate who wouldn't say that the appropriate response to Iran launching a nuclear attack on Israel would be something other than wiping Iran off the map? If Hillary didn't say that, there'd be a thread about how Hillary was weak and hated Israel.

Make ATS Great Again. Stop with the intellectual dishonesty.
edit on 2016-9-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I generally hate Microsoft but what is their social media network doing to kids exactly??

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yup, I can't stand Bill O'reilly, but Water's World is a trip.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Do I need to fact check everything? You're the one posting the video. Don't you think maybe that falls on you to do?

This is especially rich coming from you...
Someone who has put a disclaimer in their own thread.
Fact Check = Google search
I get it!

top topics

join