It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-led coalition aircraft strike Syrian army positions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why would the mainstream media want to publish an article that shows the US is backing ISIS in their attempt to destabilize more countries and grow more powerful?

They will have to, sooner or later, given that questions from the EU and the Russians will arise.
When you see the average audience at press conferences when unbiased observers report on Syria :

Let me know when CNN start calling the Obama administration, 'the oligarchs from the M'Barak Hussein Obama regime'.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ColaTesla

No one is reporting this. I think it's Russian propaganda.

Yes, But you would think that wouldnt you....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Name one time US Air strike has killed 60 ISIS fighters in a single run. Hint : you can't.

Great going...

Fantastic job. Side with the right side as always

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

This appalling action reveals the Obama government and the USA for what they are. They are part of what built ISIS, and now they are doing ISIS heavy-lifting by attacking the Syrian army attacking ISIS.

I wonder if US Americans will be able to see through the USAmerican statement of 'Oops. It was a mistake.'

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

No sorry but unfortunately the states do sometime bomb the wrong targets.
I agree they armed ISIS but I don't think they did it on purpose The USA was giddy during the arab spring and Assad was the last one to fall so they armed the rebels and the rebels said "Cheers for the guns we are now a caliphate death to all Mahahahah".
The USA just made a cock up a massive one and to be honest heads should roll but they will not

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Nothing on the news about this. RT ???
I'm not buying it.

BBC good enough for you?.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
People actually believe the Obama Administration has been bombing ISIS ?

Yes, apparently many USAmericans believe precisely that. They cannot see that ISIS is part and parcel of the Obama government's foreign policy and military mission in the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Shouldnt China and Russia start placing Syria full of Anti Air systems and tell US to ask for invitations to fight against terrorism or fly like pirates an foreign airspace and support terrorist. I would guess they actually have those there but i wonder why wouldnt they react then?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here is a video from someone in Syria, maybe she knows more being there or maybe she knows less, is up to you.

SyrianGirlpartisan is interesting, I will leave it to you to choose what you want to consider or discard:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
‘US is defending ISIS’: Russia convenes UNSC meeting after US coalition strike on Syrian army www.rt.com...

Moscow has called an urgent UN Security Council meeting after US-led coalition hit Syrian forces, killing 62 soldiers and wounding 100 more. The Russian FM spokeswoman blasted Washington over the indiscriminate airstrike that she said serves the interests of ISIS terrorists. “If previously we had suspicions that Al-Nusra Front is protected this way, now, after today's airstrikes on the Syrian army we come to a really terrifying conclusion for the entire world: The White House is defending IS [Islamic State, formerly ISIS/ISIL]," Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told Rossiya 24. “We demand a full and detailed explanation from Washington. That explanation must be given at the UN Security Council,” Zakharova added.
This may open the door for China to come into play in a big way .
edit on 17-9-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So they were tracking them for days and couldn't tell who they shot at? And yet they seem to miss the marathons of hiluxs isis parades around. Joke admin, get what you vote for.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm just fed up with all this!

Weather it was on purpose or not, I'm just tired of the whole thing. We, a super power, can not wipe out a group of people that have no airforce, and many other things. Its just a slap in the face to everyone that is paying for it.

I wish we could just wipe them out (like we really can) and start spending that money here in the US. Life could be so much better for everyone, if these monsters that had the power were takin over. Cuz they won't stop, ever. As long as there is money and power to be had, s*it like this will never stop.

If it was a accident, sorry, it happens, its war, people die. Its WAR.

But to sit there and tell me that we are can not take out ISIS with the help of Russia, We as a people are just sheep while we let this happen. Why not just tell us the truth on what they are really doing with our money and lives. We are already slaves. The people that know whats really going on are not doing anything except blogging on the internet and the rest are just happy with the little they have and believe everything they are told. While distracted with stories of the hate group, of the black lives matter group.

I'm sorry I'm ready for a change

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I've always wondered what those people are made of, regretting "the loss of life" with a smile on their faces (and, in addition, accusing Russia in the next sentence of being "uniquely cynical and hypocritical").
Three minutes to make yourself throw up:

edit on 2016 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
shortly after that airstrike destroyed the syrian position, IS advanced, which is kind of suspicious.

reminds me of the IS attack on a russian held position where IS knew exactly where to advance as if they had satellite information.

guess you can't have peace. peace doesn't bring profits you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join