It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Vermin Supreme is the only President you'll ever need

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A free pony for every American

In a world cognizant of the increasing pollution and degradation of the environment thanks to our industrialization, transportation technology has stagnated - only now making its first steps away from fossil fuels; a pony for every American would provide safe, reliable and a completely green transportation alternative while we bridge the gap between our clumsy old ways and the new cleaner future.

Going back in time to kill Hitler before he's even born

The strongest statement Vermin Supreme has made, maybe the strongest statement any candidate has ever made; hawkish nonetheless, it is a stong and unarguably Anti-Hitler statement. Why has no other candidate expressed their opinions or plans for Hitler? This at best, leads me to believe in earnest that candidates like Clinton, Trump, and Johnson are all soft on Hitler or even, dreadfully, pro-Hitler. As the only candidate who has openly expressed himself as anti-HItler, Supreme is the only candidate which has pledged himself to the cause against Nazism so staunchly that he would go back in time to save not only our present, but our past as well, from the threat that Hitler poses to the world.
If your candidate has not expressed an opinion on the Hitler situation, I urge you to write them, ask them, and find out where your candidate, whomever they be, stand on Hitler and the safety of the people in our past.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

You really follow this guy. I understand that its all for lols but just an observation on my part.

Do you dream with him? Have you tried to get evey bit of material online into your system of the guy?

Its not even that funny. I mean I smile when I see him, but I would rather watch a crack head do tai chi in the park. Now thats funny.

edit on 9 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You really follow this guy. I understand that its all for lols but just an observation on my part.

Do you dream with him? Have you tried to get evey bit of material online into your system of the guy?

Its not even that funny. I mean I smile when I see him, but I would rather watch a crack head do tai chi in the park. Now thats funny.

Dismissing candidate Supreme's valid points about America's declining dental health because you don't find him funny is dangerous in the growing irreparable disparity of our politics. A man of decisive principal and honestly, he has admitted as a politician, he will lie to you to get your vote and he promises to break any promises he has made.

Vermin Supreme may be the most brilliant political satirist of the modern age, placing himself inside the realm that he's satirizing, rather than sitting outside of it "reporting" on it. Regardless of whether you find it mildly amusing, or gut-bustingly hilarious, he's making the most cogent points of anyone today and he's been doing so since 1987.

In a world populated by nothing but vermin, why not vote for the best of them?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

This has got to be a parody. If this VS guy goes back in time to kill Hitler, long before his rise to power, there would be no Nazis and therefore no platform for this guy to run on, which means he wouldn't get elected to complete his plan of killing Hitler because he didn't exist as a threat. A little bit of a paradox, but regardless of that little issue, there is also conservation of mass, energy, information and entropy.

Some people, like this VS, should be issued a mandatory clue at birth.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I wasn't going to vote this election.

I live in a blue state and it wouldn't matter. I then thought that I should vote for Gary Johnson just to raise the level awareness of 3rd party candidates. But recently, I leaned towards voting for Trump just to vote against Hillary.

But the whole "Hitler" issue swayed me. That and free ponies.

Who doesn't like ponies?

So I will stand with you and vote for Vermin Supreme.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I'm curious as to how, you acknowledge that it has to be parody, then make an argument based on a single theory about time-travel and its over-reaching effects on reality, then exclaim that he's the one that needs the clue, and not see the irony in it.

I think you need to look inside yourself and ask yourself, why you're so Anti-Pony and Pro-Hitler.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I live in a blue state and it wouldn't matter. I then thought that I should vote for Gary Johnson just to raise the level awareness of 3rd party candidates. But recently, I leaned towards voting for Trump just to vote against Hillary.

Who doesn't like ponies?

The truth is, a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for Vermin Supreme.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who doesn't like ponies?

The truth is, a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for Vermin Supreme.

I would ask that you not repeat that name in this thread, lest it summon her after one to many mentions.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I'm curious as to how, you acknowledge that it has to be parody, then make an argument based on a single theory about time-travel and its over-reaching effects on reality, then exclaim that he's the one that needs the clue, and not see the irony in it.

I think you need to look inside yourself and ask yourself, why you're so Anti-Pony and Pro-Hitler.

I am anti-fantasy unless it's in a fictional novel and pro-reality, virtual or otherwise. If you don't at least have a simple understanding of the laws of physics I really don't understand how you can have a valid opinion in regards to the paradoxical results of time travel. You might want to read a bit. The time travel dog may have a non-zero probability of functional existence, but it is highly improbable it hunts here.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The fact that Vermin is more credible than both of the leading POTUS candidates tells you all you need to know about the current state of US politics!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
He's running as a libertarian now. Hmm. Well, i guess I'll still vote for him. He could be our very first anarchist leader.

Now, I've got to have my head fitted for a boot.

top topics

join