It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Drop Guns And ‘See What Happens To Her’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

During a rally in Miami, Fla., Trump railed against Clinton’s gun control policies, saying she wants to “destroy your Second Amendment.”

“I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons,” he said. “They should disarm. Right? I think they should disarm immediately.

“Take their guns away. She doesn’t want guns … let’s see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It’d be very dangerous.”

The comment appeared to be similar to another gun rights remark he made in August when he suggested that “Second Amendment people” could stop Clinton from nominating Supreme Court justices if she’s elected.

www.infowars.com...

I think that if Hillary wants to take guns from the American people, then lets try it first with her. Guns dont kill people, the wrong people kill with guns. We need to make it harder for criminals to get the guns.

the 2nd Amendment is the equalizer between you and evil. I say, "You can take my gun out my cold dead hands".

edit on Sat Sep 17 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX tags.. IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Trump: Nya ha ha ha ha ha ha, He is such a raving fool.

Hows about he disarms his security dudes?.

See what happens to him after being disarmed..

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The cop killings lately have been atrocious. But taking guns are not the way to solve to problem. Look in Nice, France, if it wasn't a gun free zone, could have been stopped. Gun free zones are just a haven for criminals and murderers for a free for all.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
His basic argument here is correct, if perhaps poorly stated. Any proposed restrictions on the rights of the common citizen should apply to the political classes as well. If she believes in restrictions on 2A, let her lead by example and subject herself and her own security to the limitations that she wishes for everyone else.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

He is not the one trying disarm gun owners now is he?
Odd how some can't get the gist of how the elite believe in protecting themselves yet go after citizens whom are trying to do the same thing....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78
very well put sir

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

But Trump isn't the one who wants to disarm people, Hillary does.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What's good enough for us, is good enough for the elite.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

Low Class Trump!

I wonder how much the NRA is paying him?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I do not carry but i would like to keep my guns please .

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse
I think that if Hillary wants to take guns from the American people,

Why do you think she wants to "take guns" from the American people? Who are you listening to? Why not look at her record instead of listening to Trump? She DOES NOT want to disarm people any more than Obama did. But you all said he wanted our guns, too. You were WRONG!

Hillary On the Issues

Balance lawful gun ownership & keeping guns from criminals.
Let states & cities determine local gun laws.
Against illegal guns, crack down on illegal gun dealers.
Backed off a national licensing registration plan on guns.
Keep guns away from people who shouldn’t have them.
Don’t water down sensible gun control legislation.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

I think that if Hillary wants to take guns from the American people, then lets try it first with her. Guns dont kill people, the wrong people kill with guns. We need to make it harder for criminals to get the guns.

That's exactly what Hillary is arguing, tougher gun laws that make it harder for criminals to get guns.

I believe weapons of war have no place on our streets. We may have our disagreements on gun safety regulations, but we should all be able to agree on a few things. If the FBI is watching you for suspected terrorist links, you shouldn’t be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked. You shouldn’t be able to exploit loopholes and evade criminal background checks by buying online or at a gun show. And yes, if you’re too dangerous to get on a plane, you are too dangerous to buy a gun in America. Hillary, June 13, 2016
www.hillaryclinton.com...

Now, personally, I don't think the "no fly" list is a good measure for gun restrictions laws, I mean somone who's afraid of flying and drinks too much, or has a panic attack could be refused the right to defend their home, property and life, and that's not right. But, I do agree that criminal background checks need to be more comprehensive. And, I don't think think that "weapons of war" like AK47s should be open carried on the streets, libraries, theaters or public shopping malls, for example, but that's just me.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Hillary's comments on gun control

Remember the lists she wants to use to ban people from buying guns are subjective, secretive, and provide absolutely zero due process. I might be on one and never know it, since my allergy prevents me from flying commercially.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

why hes a gun rights supporter? Its an issue of hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

He claims to be a gun rights supporter, but he has been proven to be less than truthful on many points if one does the research and doesn't believe everything (anything) they hear.

It is an election, we all know they are all pretty much full of **it.

Even when Hillary is babbling about gun control, or whatever, she is pandering to a group that is anti-gun, pandering for votes and money from them.

Trump is as much a panderer as Clinton is.

...And as far as who I will vote for, if anyone is wondering...It's a bit early yet, and there is plenty of time for someone to die or choke to death on their own foot....Or whatever...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Neither is Hillary. Trump makes up stuff he says is in her plaform then says that stuff that is in there isnt.

He spewed last week that she didn't have anything about childcare or family leave in her platform when it she does.
It's very comprehensive and has been in place on her website for 14 months. He tells his daughter that she doesn't have a plan and she repeats it on stage. She's no better at fact checking than her father.
Then he says Hillary wants to abolish the second amendment and there is nothing in her plan to take guns away. It's just one more lie. One in a million. This guy is a liar and is dishonest and will say his grandma is the queen if he thinks it will get him elected.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Trump must not know that he's the most DISLIKED US candidate in history, Clinton in number 2. So let's do as Trump wants and take away their guns and see what happens.

You know, if Trump doesn't win and doesn't get that lifetime supply of Secret Service agents, well, I fear for his life.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Hillary On the Issues

Balance lawful gun ownership & keeping guns from criminals.
Let states & cities determine local gun laws.
Against illegal guns, crack down on illegal gun dealers.
Backed off a national licensing registration plan on guns.
Keep guns away from people who shouldn’t have them.
Don’t water down sensible gun control legislation.

I'd really like to hear her reconcile that statement about allowing cities and states to determine local gun laws with the fact that she wants to pass a federal law mandating a background check on private sales of used guns between individuals. More importantly, I'd absolutely love to hear her do so with regards to her support for a new AWB, which would be the biggest gun rights restriction by far in the last 22 years (since the first Clinton AWB) and likely the biggest gun rights restriction in the history of the country, given the current sales and popularity of the firearms likely to be affected.

And then there's the whole idiotic 'sensible gun control' thing the Dems have been running with for several years. That's a condescending and insulting statement if there ever was one, suggesting that if you disagree with the Democrats, you must not be sensible. Yeah, I'm sure that'll win them some votes among gun rights supporters.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Just for clarification and no intent to cause thread drift, thd NRA does NOT engaged in everY gun right issue. For proof, I offer the current petitions circulating in California in their "VetoGunmageddon" movement, a petition drive NOT started or financially supported by the NRA! In fact the NRA has only recently discussed a role in the petition drive BECAUSE of its impressive success without them.

As for Hillary's security being disarmed...I think it's a grand idea. Put her money where her mouth is. If she did that, I might vote for her! Uh, strike that. No way in hell would I vote for that waste of DNA.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How many geniuses does it take to see the only way to enforce keeping guns out of the hands of some people will require massive enforcement polices that will require guns and many deaths.

Government loves enforcement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join