It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haitian Senate President EXPOSES the Clinton Foundation:

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Haitian Senate President EXPOSES the Clinton Foundation: "
Hillary Clinton tried to bribe me!"

I am not looking at stuff to sling at the Clintons, I was down with the Bill when he had his two terms, balanced budget, folks had money and America felt great to me at the time. their personal sex scandals were the butt of many jokes even if it was embarrassing to them, what I did not know was their much darker side, and this came about much later, I am not into dynasty presidencies , so when she made her move to NYC in order to set herself on the road to the White House I had my first WTF moment and started listening more closely to Naysayer, the more I heard the more my WTF moments turned into Heeell NOO!!
Now being from the Caribbean , Haiti have some emotional importance to me as Jamaica is a neighbor, and we shared neighborhood in the Caribbean communities in NYC and elsewhere, as a person who is into history , loved the fact that these folks made themselves free by the will of their minds, the power of their blows and their willingness to live free or die, fighting off three of the mightiest empires of the time France, Spain , Britain.. and.. WON!! creating the 2nd republic in the new world and the first Black republic ever, I also wept for the fact that most of their leaders were/ are corrupt and thus hamstrung their nation as well as outsiders making them the poorest nation in the western hemisphere, then of late came the Clintons, and they practically run the place through the Clinton foundation, this is an issue not spoken of except in hushed tones klik the vid link, yes he is begging Trump to ask her some tough questions about actions I hope he does, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein won't be there to ask those questions and as much as I despise the Donald he have the mike to do just that.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

In the video, this man accuses Bill Clinton of trying to bribe him via an unnamed messenger. Not Hillary, which is the title of the video. He also states that Bill Clinton revoked his via by executive order.

Out of 364 executive orders Bill Clinton signed, 2 have to do with Haiti, 12853 and 1287. NONE have anything to do with visas or this man's visa.

edit on 17-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

This article gives a fairly good breakdown as to what the Clinton Foundation raised for Haiti and where the money went.
edit on 17-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Which is a damned good bit of evidence showing pattern and questions Bill's right to live at the WH and work on the economy, as HC has stated would be Bill's focus.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Spider879

In the video, this man accuses Bill Clinton of trying to bribe him via an unnamed messenger. Not Hillary, which is the title of the video. He also states that Bill Clinton revoked his via by executive order.

Out of 364 executive orders Bill Clinton signed, 2 have to do with Haiti, 12853 and 1287. NONE have anything to do with visas or this man's visa.

This article gives a fairly good breakdown as to what the Clinton Foundation raised for Haiti and where the money went.

Hi Redla this vid was not the first I've seen about the Shenanigans of the Clinton Foundation it was one that included a very high Haitian official I can't speak as to why he lost his vista , but it seemed funny just the same.

This Vice report is quite damming, now you can say we are trying to damn Hillary through the action of her husband and it might be unfair, but still they appears as true partners a power couple if you will.
Democracy Now is hardly Alex Jones or a bastion of right-wing media Hillary haters, but they raised the alarm 5yrs ago and no one paid any attention.

But that's not all Hillary's Brother landed a mining rights in Haiti not given in 50yrs

All In The Family??

In a story that suggests cronyism, questionable ethics and a blurring of the lines between charity and profiteering, The Daily Mail reported on Sunday that Clinton's brother, Tony Rodham, sat on the board of VCS Mining when the unlisted, Delaware-based junior was granted a permit to mine gold in Haiti following a massive earthquake on the impoverished island nation in 2010. The permit was the first to be granted in over 50 years, VCS Mining wrote in the press release announcing the awarding of the 5-year exploitation permit. While Rodham's involvement in the gold project, called Morne Bossa, would normally be of little cause for concern, what has raised eyebrows is the timing of the permit, granted two years after the earthquake that killed over 100,000 people, and the fact that Rodham "was a board member of a North Carolina mining company that enjoyed prime access to Haitian gold deposits in the wake of post-earthquake relief work organized in part by former president Bill Clinton through the Clinton Foundation," according to the Daily Mail. Another VCS board member was Jean-Max Bellerive, noted the Mail, who co-chaired the charitable Interim Haiti Recovery Commission with former US president Bill Clinton.
www.mining.com...

Hillary Clinton's brothers could cause major problems for her presidential campaign www.businessinsider.com...
Yet is it fair to ask what she knew and when did she know it?? remember this is a very political family and I doubt she is anything but a passive bystander.

new topics

top topics

join