It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sounds detected in the Caribbean Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
Seriously? Everyone knows Unicorns do not exist underwater.
You must be thinking of Sea Horses.
Which means this is cause for Congratulations!
You have solved the enigma, the sound comes from Sea Horse farts!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Sea unicorns, is what I was meant to have said.

Slip of the keyboard.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

So... what are they farming and eating?
Excellent question! There is much written out there about this, good luck in narrowing down the answers. The idea that they soak blood through their pores is interesting.

Do they buy alien clothes and alien cell phones?
Doubtful, unless we consider them having cruise ships with names like Princess Omega with Zeta Reticuli registry. Plenty of room on those to sell tourist shirts with "I survived Earth 224142" on those. We have whale watching, maybe they have the same thing. JAL 747 Alaska anyone? Could that huge vessel, “twice the size of an aircraft carrier” have been a cruise ship playing games with the whale for the highlight of its passengers who were on vacation from Andromeda?

Where do they get power for interplanetary travel?
This has been debated for years. And it will take you a year to read up on all the options out there that have been discussed. Perhaps while travelling in the Earths zone they get it from the water itself.

Supply chain and manufacturing of spaceships and repair parts?
Speaking of aircraft carriers, it would make sense to have needs such as uniforms and communication devices already on the mother ships. After say, so many decades, a new mother ship will bring new smaller ships and parts into our solar system. With bases on the moon and Mars, there would already be a system in place to handle the repair work.

Housing?
Obviously their bases would supply the housing.

How have we not picked up on their interplanetary communications?
Of course we are studying their communications. You think SETI is sitting there all night listening to nothing? You think SETI, the business with the longest failure record in history, is getting billions of dollars to stay in business for nothing?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Sea unicorns, is what I was meant to have said.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

After say, so many decades, a new mother ship will bring new smaller ships and parts into our solar system.

Motherships?
Does the make the local alien government a nanny state?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

It seems like lots of work and resources to just hang around our solar system? Is it just small groups of alien anthropologist? Are they into kidnappings? Smuggling contraband. Maybe good alien Samaritans protection us from bad aliens with nothing in return?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
It seems like lots of work and resources to just hang around our solar system?

It seems that we have been visited since pre-history many times by many different groups of visitors. There must be something worthwhile to keep them around. Is it just the water?

Is it just small groups of alien anthropologist?

I would think so, I see them as scientist of some kind doing science. But I wonder how small? How many are under Dulce? How many are in the Puerto Rican Trench?

Are they into kidnappings?

It sure sounds like it. That’s how they get their test subjects.

Smuggling contraband?

Perhaps it’s the colonial civilization deal, we are the Indians and they are the British Empire. Who knows, maybe they trade silk to other solar systems?

Maybe good alien Samaritans protection us from bad aliens with nothing in return?

It has been said that Rodenberry got the Federation idea from people with UFO contacts. I would not say there is “nothing in return”. They are probably good into their investment.

Which means there is no way they are going to allow nuclear war to destroy this planet.

Unless it comes down to what it seems happened on Mars, where rival groups started a War of the Gods and destroyed that planets livability.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I agree totally with you for once, aliens do make much more sense

top topics

<< 1   >>

join