It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DONALD TRUMP Says HILLARY Should Practice What She Preaches - NO GUNS for Her Protectors.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Friday, September 16, 2016

Don't you just love how Donald Trump can take almost any of Hillary's positions, and use them to his advantage, which is of course, to her disadvantage?

Take GUNS for instance. Today, here is what Clinton News Network is reporting..

""Miami (CNN): Donald Trump on Friday wondered aloud what would happen to Hillary Clinton should her Secret Service detail disarm.
"I think her bodyguards should drop all weapons. Disarm immediately," Trump said. "Take their guns away, let's see what happens to her."

"Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous," he added.

Trump's comment, which came as he criticized Clinton over gun rights, is not the first time he has called for Clinton's Secret Service detail to "disarm." But it is the first time he has wondered aloud what would happen to her should she suddenly deprived of armed protection.""

Source link: www.cnn.com...

CNN is once again inadvertently helping Donald Trump, by pointing out yet another Hillary Clinton hypocrisy. She hates guns, but wouldn't dare let her protectors disarm, in order to show solidarity with her position on firearms. Hillary just doesn't have that level of integrity and character within her being.

Donald Trump is also aware of the (Wiki leaked) Hypochondriasis letter that Hillary asked to be printed, so she could study this mental condition while traveling. She has deep rooted fears of "something" happening to her. (Remember how Hillary mentally/physically locked up at that rally where a protester yelled real loud?)

Smart & efficient Donald Trump will always take opportunities like this to kill (at least) two birds with one stone, whenever possible. Today, it was 1.) pointing out Hillary's gun-position hypocrisy and 2.) Taking advantage of Hillary's paranoia and anxiety, by "feeding" her additional reasons to be anxious and paranoid.

No doubt tomorrow will bring something new. Trump and his advisors are always thinking of something that Hillary and her people have to brainstorm, in order to answer. I'm sure we'll get a carefully crafted, but illogical response from them on Saturday, regarding this Hillary/Secret Service/Guns issue.

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/17/2016 by carewemust because: typos, formatting, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have a hunch it will be spun into another threat on Hillary, like the last time the whole gun thing came up. Evil Trump fantasizes about Hillary getting shot, urges her Secret Service agents to disarm.

His second threat on her life. Oh, the horror! It gives them their Trump hit piece for the day.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yes everything he says gets used against him
Was a stupid thing to say but I suppose he's right if she asking Americans to disarm.

In another way he's being a hypocrite after he said he wants law and order, loves the police who obviously carry guns and her secret service are a form of policing

I think he enjoys making her feel on edge , scared. Seems to be working on her.
I sure hope this debate doesn't get cancelled . She will pull a sickie, doesn't feel well, collapsed on the day of debate. She might well be acting out her illnesses

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Was a stupid thing to say but I suppose he's right if she asking Americans to disarm.

I can't seem to find where she's done that. Can you?

Oh, But Donny said she did. And he's always right. Right?

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Well, it is pretty bad when she feels entitled to armed defense, but the rest of us don't have that Constitutional right. I have always said that Democrats should just dump their opposition to the 2nd Amendment and their 'common sense' restrictions and they could have a lot more voters.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

but the rest of us don't have that Constitutional right.
We do.

. I have always said that Democrats should just dump their opposition to the 2nd Amendment
They don't.

and they could have a lot more voters.
They have quite a lot.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have never seen you become emotionally unhinged like you do when you attack Trump.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I attacked Trump?

I mean, I have, sure. Because he's very attackable.
But I didn't here. I said he's right. Right?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Are you that naive?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo
No.

Naive is something I am not. Not for 40 years or so.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

We do.

. I have always said that Democrats should just dump their opposition to the 2nd Amendment
They don't.

They have quite a lot.

The 2 parties system is fake. There is not such a thing like dems and reps. Come on Phage, you know better.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Better than what?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Errrmmm, when did Shillary say that she wants to take your guns away ?

I can only find quotes about strengthening background check.

But sure. Expanding background checks equals to disarming America lol.

I bet that every single one of Shillarys bodyguards would be eligible to buy a gun, so why should they be disarmed ?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Better than what?

Better than sheeple. Don't tell me you like Hillary

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ok. You've got it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
While were at it, if Hillary says she is healthy and "strong as an ox"... maybe she should take the ambulance out of her motorcade?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Someone said she is strong as an ox?
That may have been an exaggeration.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Where did Hillary say that the President and congress are going to disarm america?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Exactly. Where precisely has Clinton ever said she wants to disarm anybody?

You can't find a link because she hasn't ever said that.

She wants better controls to stop lunatics and crazy people getting their hands on assault weapons. That's it.

And if somebody has a problem with lunatics and crazy people not being allowed to buy assault weapons, then, heck, they're probably a lunatic and/or crazy person themselves.

And yes, this is Trump yet again making a veiled call to his supporters that if they lose and they don't like the result, they should assassinate the winner. This is... unbelievably stupid and dangerous of him. He knows how many of his supporters will read these statements he makes.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

We do.

They don't.

They have quite a lot.

So I can legally (as a resident of PA) drive into New Jersey with a carload of weapons and guys carrying them for me..... just for my own protection?

Hillary can.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join