It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cabin in Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

A woman named Heidi Fosmo in the Norwegian town of Tydal, wanted to fix her cabin up a bit. She stained the exterior, and left the light on outside.
In the morning she was shocked, thousands of moths were stuck to the stained walls.

Before the darkness came she felt an uneasy present, the view outside was clouded with swarms of moths. She understood they were drawn by the light.

She doesnt know how to remove them;" - Maybe the wings will be stuck if i remove them, im thinking of maybe sweeping, eventually do the whole thing over again. Its all about the mindset, something bad always comes with something good. And they Isolate well on the winter.

Moth Mythology
Article - VG
edit on 2016917 by tikbalang because: image

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's definitely not the only place in the world where this kind of thing can happen. If for some reason you drive through the roads in the Appalacian region at night, don't use your high beams for long unless you want to wash your car the next day. Learned that one the hard way some years ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Ooo that would be annoying! She should probably just wait for them to dry up and then lightly sand them off... Then apply another coat.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

This reminds me of a fishing trip we took when I was a kid. The lights inside our tent attracted the "May flies" which hatched out that night. The next morning they were stuck on every thing every where.
One tip... If you are driving at night close to a body of water and you hit a swarm, do not turn on the windshield wipers.

join