It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can any one explain this please?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

TY. Lot of ppl (non pet owners mostly)don't realize how heart wrenching it is to lose your beloved pet. So I will give some details. Roxy was shell of her former self. From calling her a fatty girl, she had lost so much weight that I started calling her rat girl. Anyways we go back to thursday. I get up at 9 am and walk into the living room. There is my little girl keeled over on the sofa. Her hind legs on the sofa , her belly is in the air and her face facing the floor. She is slobering on the floor but does not have the energy to get up.

I straighten her up and put a cover on her. Her breathing is shallow, her eyes are open. I say Roxy" you ok", she opened her mouth a bit but no sound. Every time I asked her, same thing. That's when I knew she is going to the other side. That image will never leave me. She died within an hour.

The only comfort I have is that I have 2 of her boys and they are healthy. There is still a bit of Roxy in my apt.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: saracene Animals have spirits, sorry about your loss.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I firmly believe that they see "something". Cats are famous for this type of activity, but so are dogs. If nothing else, then they must see energy. I have heard many stories of animals warning their owners of good/bad spirits. Humans see spirit forms, so I'm thinking they can, too. When my husband and I lived in Alaska, a well-known town dog died. (A beloved animal death in a small village is considered almost as big a loss as a human death.) People thought the owner lost it when he started reporting sightings of his dog. However, my husband and I went over to visit and to stack some wood for the pet's owner. Lo' and behold', here came Ben, the dog, running full throttle across the property. We weren't the only ones to see him. There were many other sightings of Ben in the days to come. I think Ben knew that his owner mourned him terribly. He hung around the property for almost a full month. Then I think he sensed his owner would be ok and that it was a good time for him to continue his journey "heaven-ward".

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: saracene
a reply to: saracene

How do I upload roxy's pics?

Is this her?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It would be nice if we could copy and paste photos, or post the pic direct from Photobucket. This having to upload pics here first is a pain

edit on 9/19/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join