It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can any one explain this please?.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I lost my girl Roxy recently. She was my favorite cat She died on 09/15/16. She was a bengal cat that was between 10-11 years old. She was a beautiful cat but a few months ago she got this growth under her belly. I thought it was just benign tumor and nothing else. From a healthy cat she became skin and bones and yesterday she could not struggle any more and went to the other side. She was there for me all the time and would love to sit right next to me or lick me till I was sore. I was devastated when she died on the sofa in front of me, so last night I found a place in my apt complex and laid her to rest. Could not bury her but covered her with bushes. No one goes there.

Today, one of her boys (which she was close to) was sitting in the other room. I could see him from where I was. There was nothing there but he kept looking in one direction and even looked up a few times. Did he see roxy's spirit. Then he went to other room and is doing the same thing. What is this little guy seeing?.

How do I upload a pic of her when she was a healthy looking cat?.

edit on 16-9-2016 by saracene because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2016 by saracene because: added some more stuff

edit on 16-9-2016 by saracene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saracene

It is important to bury dead animals. I hate to break it to you, but it is very likely the body will be ravaged by scavengers searching for a free meal, if it has not been already.

However, animal ghosts are not unheard of, and animals are also more likely to detect the presence of apparitions not as noticeable to us humans.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I know my friend but had no choice. Was my cat looking at roxy then, because he would not stop staring.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Could not bury her but covered her with bushes. No one goes there.

WTF..?

I hope Roxy comes back and haunts your ass, so She is there for you all the time.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Must you?

OP: I am so sorry for your loss. Know that every spirit shares a common Creator of which we all are part. Your Roxy is now released from her vessel and free to be wherever she wants. Being a feline fancier myself, I have no doubt Roxy is with you. She will be the one who offers you silent comfort when you need it most.

Blessings.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

You obviously think everyone has a place to dig, a shovel to dig with, a mode of transportation and a grave marker handy.

They don't.

In that moment of deep grief, you don't always have the wherewithall to plan your next move.

I think the OP did the best possible in that moment.

Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Losing a pet is always very painful. They really do become like members of your family. She was fortunate to have a loving home with you for the time you were together.

As for what your other furry friend was staring at... your guess is as good as anyone else's. As someone who had had eight cats over the years (though not in a long time due to allergies, sadly; I miss having them around a ton) I can say this behavior is pretty common for cats.

They will stop and stare at seemingly empty space. Rooms, air, walls, you name it lol. (Regardless of whether another kitty has passed away recently.) It's just something they do. Whether they are seeing something we aren't? That's for others to say, not I. No idea.

I'm sorry for your sorrow.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If I could bury her I would have done in a heartbeat. I did not have that privilege. I did the best I could considering the circumstances. I did not want to put her in a dumpster.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Thank you. I did the best. I miss my little girl.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

They will stop and stare at seemingly empty space.

As well as, from full repose, levitating vertically, running down the hall and back, and returning to their resting spot.

Mine does that anyway. Ghost mice?
edit on 9/16/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have heard some people believe cats can see things we cannot spirts, other dimensional beings. I have a cat he does strange things as well like literally climbing my walls.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Antwonzilla

Maybe they're just mental.
Or aliens.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

How do I upload roxy's pics?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Could not bury her but covered her with bushes. No one goes there.

WTF..?

I hope Roxy comes back and haunts your ass, so She is there for you all the time.

Is that really necessary? It was clearly stated that OP lives in an apartment complex. Where would you expect an apartment dweller to bury remains?

It's not OK to dig a grave on the complex property. You'll go to jail for that. Cremation is at the very least a hundred bucks. It's not acceptable to dig a grave on public property, such as roadsides or community parks...because: jail.

I suppose you could just wait until the dead of night, drive to a residential area, hop someone's fence and do a ninja burial. That would be an option...if you want to end up not only in jail, but also featured on the am news as the freak of the week.

So what would you have suggested OP to have done with the body? Better to be carried off by scavengers and disposed of by nature than rotting in the complex garbage dumpster, don't you think?

OP, you have my deepest condolences on the loss of your pet. It is very likely that your other cat is indeed seeing Roxy. Animal spirits tend to linger for a while before moving on. It is their final gift to us, a measure of comfort in the wake of their departure. You did the best you could for her, and that's all that matters.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I mean this with no disrespect to saracene or those sensitive to their animals, but once the sun hits, the smell of dead matter will be putrid in the air. It will attract disease carrying dangers to humans such as opossum, raccoon, fox, gators. Some of the neighbors may also be offended by the odor.

Contact the local animal shelter for resources to assist with animal disposal. If the municipality does not have one, borrow or buy a spade and get to it. Adults get it done. Just be certain you don't get a repeat of Bart the Zombie Cat

Florida is a zombie flashpoint.

Find the spot Roxy was most comfortable in and bring that cat to hang out there with you. Observe for repeated behavior that may be new.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thank you. It has been very rough for me. I have lost friends and family but this was really tough. I called her little. I went up to her and said u ok little, she would open her mouth but no sound. She knew I was worried but she knew was going to another place. I really miss her.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

How do I upload roxy's pics?

find the upload section, upload, copy and paste.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That's not very far off from their average age oldest I have encountered was 17 and that cat looked rough, blind rigid but a determined tank to keep moving forward. It got to where it couldn't stay hydrated and that started it's plummet... I used to help by giving it an IV in it's scruff and sit there petting and massaging it out so it didn't bubble up into one spot. Not sure how much longer it lived after I moved out... my friends sister needed a room mate to help with expenses at the time and I was in planning mode for more education which was going to pull me out of state not long after.

Animals see in a different spectrum many ghost hunters often try to use cameras and other devices to mimic different wave lengths to be able to see the unseen... so no telling what your cat was looking at, could have been a spider hard to spot or something on a wavelength we can't see.

Existence at different densities in wave forms is a distinct possibility... just not really life as we know it to exist or intuitively do as various individuals in various experiences. Maybe we are the ghosts and spirits to them?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Aliens no doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

TY. I would have done anything for roxy but I was not in the position to do so. You know she trusted me so much that the first time she got pregnant and was close to having babies, she felt insecure and st on lap and broke her water on my lap. She had her babies that night but did not stop me from touching them the next day when they were born. She completely trusted me and that is probably the reason I miss her so much.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join