It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught on KLTVV News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Check it out: UFO Caught on KLTV News

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdulin2004
Check it out: UFO Caught on KLTV News

Why are these UFO`s showing themselves.You`d think by now they would of mastered the art of stealth and deception.Are they purpousfully trying to let us see them so we know their here.Or do they still make big mistakes dispite their technologies.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I would imagine they are trying to make their presence known, by being blatant. I think we can expect to see more and more obvious sightings over the coming months, or years.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
There's a good chance that was just a satellite burning up in the atmosphere. It happens a lot more often than you'd think and this one went missing at the exact same time.

Satellite failure threatens Intelsat sale
By Stephen Manning, Associated Press 1/19/05
COLLEGE PARK, Md. — A $3 billion deal to sell Intelsat could be in jeopardy after the company lost a telecommunications spacecraft over the weekend, the second malfunction of an Intelsat satellite in recent months.
The Bermuda-based company detected electrical problems Friday with the satellite, which provided communications for countries in the South Pacific. Intelsat later concluded that the satellite could not be repaired and was a total loss.

The outage cut telephone service with the outside world for 10 South Pacific nations and hampered communications in several other countries. The Cook Islands, Solomon Islands and the U.S. territory of American Samoa were among those affected. Intelsat tried to restore service using other company satellites.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Looks to me like space debris burning up in the atmosphere.

I dont really get how they argue planes and contrails and UFO's and junk, then in the middle just out of thin air says "and its not a meteor either".

Did I miss the argument for why it couldnt be a meteor

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ahh for 1 "meteors dont change direction" as this did.

and 2 they will usually "hit earth" when that low in atmosphere.

And as far as seeing them more,
what makes you think there are more UFOs now becuase you see more now?

1. I belive we are only seeing the activity thats always been there.
history is full of UFOs

2. Ever consider they are going to and from their homes here?
just like we drive cars

3. Ever consider the ubiquidous video presence now vs. b4 now?
we didnt have cameras ready in hand all over like phones now.

4. Ever consider we have flying disks now too?
disclosure project has released that we already do. TR-3B for example.

In my opinion people just dont ask themselves good questions and till they learn to, they will never get good answers....

[edit on 22-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

join