It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: NotTooHappy

They had Bush in for 8 years, after Bush had four years after Reagan had 8 years? How'd that work out for the US becoming a theocracy?

Meanwhile, did Western Liberal Value societies emerge from xtian societies or was it xlim societies?

What I should have concluded with was, when it comes to the Christians on the right, the liberal left keeps them in check. In this flip side scenario the liberals have designed, when hardliner Sharia Law folks come marching into the US mainstream rabidly protected by the liberal left all would be lost.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They got the guns but we got the numbers.

Wait....

We have the guns and the numbers.

edit on 1/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Protected by the liberal left? Like when the conservative right's Bush & Cheney administration protected the Bin Laden family by letting them flee the country right after 9/11? Oh I forgot, neocons don't count.

Last time I checked, Republicans and Democrats have both protected the "hardliner Sharia law folks", like our petrodollar supporting Wahhabi and Salafi allies in the GCC. In fact, both the US and UK are literally protecting the hardcore Wahhabi "hardliner Sharia Law folks" in Qatar with military bases.

And did you miss Reagan's alliances with the "hardliner Sharia Law folks" in Afghanistan who would later become both Al Qaeda and the Taliban? And his successor Bush the 1st literally sent Western troops to protect those Wahhabi following "hardliner Sharia Law folks" in Saudi Arabia in what we call "Operation Desert Storm" (Saddam was believed to be preparing to invade Saudi Arabia after occupying Kuwait).

Do you know who Prince Bandar (aka "Bandar Bush") is? Did you even read the semi-recently released 28 page section of the 9/11 report? All of that crap happened under Republicans, who covered it up. Then Pres Obama's administration continued the coverup. Yet you only blame the left? Why am I not surprised?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

What does Necon/Neolib foreign policy have to do with the domestic SJWFRONT being completely obsessed with defending the darkest and most ruthless aspects of Islam on the cultural front?

And why in thread after thread do you talk to me as if I'm some kind of Republican?

You really ought to take a good look at my thread roll. No out of their mind group is safe from my Iconoclast Extremism, and when you're me 'everyone is you people' and every group is out of their minds with the groupthink that comes with every mass political type group I know about. I have my own ideology, which I invented myself, specifically to be as immune as is humanly possible from groupthink and the literal addiction to self-deception that comes with it.

edit on 14-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You're the one saying "when hardliner Sharia Law folks come marching into the US mainstream rabidly protected by the liberal left all would be lost." But who are the actual "hardliner Sharia Law folks"? Wahhabis and Salafis! And what are the 2 most powerful centers of Wahhabis and Salafis in the world? Saudi Arabia and Qatar! And they'd protected by the powerbrokers on both the left and right in America and other Western countries. Then I gave a bunch of examples to back my words.

What does Necon/Neolib foreign policy have to do with the domestic SJWFRONT being completely obsessed with defending the darkest and most ruthless aspects of Islam on the cultural front?

That's simply preposterous. "Hardliner Sharia Law folks" are extremely conservative and are against the entire SJW spectrum of beliefs, such as LGBT rights, women's equality issues, fair labor rights (ever heard of the Kafala slave system system?), etc. In fact, there are left wing Islamic feminism groups in Muslim-majority countries that get attacked by those same "hardliner Sharia Law folks", just as feminists are demonized by the right wing here.

But unlike many people on the right wing, the left wing actually believes in freedom of religion and the Western judicial concept of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. That's why the left wing appears to take up for some Muslims like myself. Or did you forget how many left wingers are atheists and anti-theists? And ironically, it's the right wingers who tend to reject "innocence until proven guilty in a court of law" in favor of collective punishment when dealing with Muslims (note: collective punishment is a war crime).

And why in thread after thread do you talk to me as if I'm some kind of Republican?

Dude, really? As much as you complain about SJWs, snowflakes, PC this & that, and all of the other right wing anti-left wing crap... There's a saying "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck". OR should I ignore jewels like this thread HERE? LOL

Though for the record, I simply pointed out that both "sides" in this country protect, arm, and prop up the actual "hardliner Sharia Law folks". And of course, you refused to touch that because it would mean you'd have to admit that you were wrong w/your statement.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Apparently you forget the entire thread. Rehash the OP, watch the video of BatSJW Affleck was itching to go out of his mind over having to face the realities statistics author dude was trying to talk about. Of course I've touched numerous times on how nutty teh liberals have grown in total obsession over thing like gay & womens rights while ostracizing anyone who tries to critique the human rights violation machine in question here.

Me the anti-group think creature, being a staunch critic of the most bigoted groupthink front since Nazi Germany, and that makes me a republican?

And that thread there, where I merely mentioned that they turned Iron MAN (who is normally a wealthy white dude) into a TEENAGE black GIRL (is how the emphasis was asserted if you add it up), the black part to help drive home my argument that it is hardcore PC Pandering, and you guys came in and demagogued the thread in every page to the end talking about race (the fact was nobody could get over the mere mention of race while screaming that I was the racist one), proves what exactly?

Wrong with WHAT? There are scores of Sharia Law folks up in Dearborn Michigan right now. And the more they stay couped up in their own little world deliberately away from everyone else, and the more more keep coming in from Sharia and into Sharia, along with all of the other trends, the more of an issue that's going to be, and no matter how bad it gets even like over in the EU, the liberals are all hell bent on protecting and nurturing them and all that no matter even if a women & children rape epidemic starts to become apparent. The writing is all on all the walls now.

And how anyone can rationalize any of it, is beyond me. But I make it a point not to go after peoples faith, just the absurd and damaging cultural norms that come with them.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Wrong with WHAT? There are scores of Sharia Law folks up in Dearborn Michigan right now. And the more they stay couped up in their own little world deliberately away from everyone else, and the more more keep coming in from Sharia and into Sharia, along with all of the other trends, the more of an issue that's going to be, and no matter how bad it gets even like over in the EU, the liberals are all hell bent on protecting and nurturing them and all that no matter even if a women & children rape epidemic starts to become apparent. The writing is all on all the walls now.

4 things, bro.

1. "Periods". I can both write and appreciate a good run-on sentence, but come on now.

2. Serious question, do you even know what Sharia law is? Because your post isn't really making much sense. Every Islamic denomination, "school of thought", and region has its own differing permissible laws (aka "Sharia"). "Not stealing" is also a "Sharia" law. Should Muslims reject that, too?

ETA: 3. Right wingers confuse me. If Muslims spread out and move to non-Muslim majority areas, you all complain and whine. But if we stay away from you and live among ourselves, you still complain and whine? WTF?

4. Just for the record, all forms of sex outside of marriage are outlawed in Islam. In fact, the Qur'an mandates a punishment of 100 lashes for fornicators (male and female) in Surah 24, Ayat 2 (HERE). So any rapes are against the Qur'an, not because of it.

24:2
Sahih International translation
2. The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

Muhsin Khan translation
2. The woman and the man guilty of illegal sexual intercourse, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. (This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime but if married persons commit it, the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allah's Law).

Pickthall translation
2. The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment.

Yusuf Ali translation
2. The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

Shakir translation
2. (As for) the fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them, (giving) a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you in the matter of obedience to Allah, if you believe in Allah and the last day, and let a party of believers witness their chastisement.

Dr. Ghali translation
2. The female fornicater and the male fornicator, (The Arabic Zaniyah and Zan refer to those who commit either fornication or adultery. By a comparison of this verse to other and to Hadiths., it is it is understood that this verse refers to fornicators, i.e., unmarried people committing illegal sexual intercourse) then lash each one of them a hundred lashes, and let not compassion for them (both) take (hold of) you in the religion of Allah, in case you believe in Allah and the Last Day; and let a section of the believers witness their (The torment of the two of them) torment.

(The stuff in parenthesis are added by the translators and/or the editors of those particular translations.)

Rape and child abuse are global atrocities that happen within all demographics. So it's a bit odd that you'd bring this up without acknowledging that it's a human atrocity, not a Muslim one. Or has everyone already forgotten about the massive global Catholic Church rape scandal? Or the massive child rape scandals in the UK that threatened to bring down a lot of politicians before everyone's attention was distracted from it? Or the rapes that happen to women from all demographics by males from their own demographics?

And how anyone can rationalize any of it, is beyond me. But I make it a point not to go after peoples faith, just the absurd and damaging cultural norms that come with them.

You say that, yet you can't even differentiate between the types of Muslims in the first place. Or to be more precise, you refuse to differentiate between the types of Muslims, whether you know the differences or not.
edit on 15-1-2017 by enlightenedservant because: added a point

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Your source is a Wordpress blog.

An Islamophobic, hate blog at that.

"Fake news" doesn't even apply, that term would be to generous. That "source" is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt at pushing racism, bigotry and hate speech.

There's nothing to discuss, or debate when someone's mind has been made up and poisoned by such hate-filled propaganda.

edit on 15-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Read the thread. That's argument has been tried.

a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Please do: take an example link, then follow their link to the source that made their headline, and show how the headline was wrong. If any of this data is wrong I want the record corrected. SERIOUSLY!

a reply to: introvert

Not all of those hyperlinks go to the blog.

I had clicked thru quite a few of the posts and each time they were BBC / PEW / national media type polls / articles about polls.

I decided the blog authors post titles for the polls / articles of the polls made for a nice clean presentation so I ran with it. The view of the blogger should be irrelevant assuming the posts are the studies, and the studies are scientific.

And its saved from spending DAYS on the thing, so sue me. I dont get paid for this crap in fact instead I go thru great personal, lasting sacrifice whenever I dig in as "IIB" for stretches like this.

I love how the attitude around here by the 'liberal' crowd is "OMG OMG that's infowars / etc I wont even open it or consider its contents no matter what is in it because I know they don't like my viewpoint", and then set about trying to make that the focus of the thread. If you're only willing to entertain the ideas of your own, and are unwilling to even look at the outsiders views, that's the stuff of CULTS.

If there is specific data that isn't scientific then please do make it clear, otherwise if we can focus on the actual issue that's how it should be.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...

Here goes one of those wretched BLOG POSTS I just followed thru randomly, which includes a article by Dispatch International, which according to wikipedia they are slanted and often labeled "racists". Knowing how liberals love to racist label anyone critical of what they cherish, no surprise there. BUT DI's DEAL IS BESIDES THE POINT.

But what is the article about, oh poll data from "WZB Berlin Social Science Center", who going by Wikipedia can you criticize them??

What was the poll?

Do you think sharia is more important to you than the laws of the country you live? (66%)
Do you mean that there is only one legitimate interpretation of the Koran that should apply to all Muslims? (75%)
Are you saying that Muslims should return to their “Islamic roots”? (60%)

The name of the blog post: "Most European Muslims want sharia"

Now going by that title, and the unbiased poll results, is that title as I used it inaccurate???

Now, also int he blog post was some added perspective from the blogger. The blogger claims:

What exactly is included in Sharia law:

Beheadings
Stonings
Hangings
Crucifixions
Honor killings
Genocide
Burning infidels alive
Supremacy/global domination
Warfare/conquest
Beatings
Torture
Limb amputations
Genital mutilation
Death to apostates
Forced conversion
Slavery
Sex slavery and rape
Misogyny/sexism
Women enslavement
Wife beating
Child marriage/rape
Brutality against homosexuals
Censorship
Dictatorship
Bigotry and hatred
Robbery and pillage
Extortion of nonbelievers
Persecution and/or death for blasphemy/atheism
Animal cruelty
Prohibition of music/singing
Destruction of pre-Islamic antiquities
Etc., ad nauseam

Now is that inaccurate?

edit on 15-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So true!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

An entire thread basically stating all Muslims are terrorists and your sole source is muslimstatistics.wordpress.com? Wordpress blogging site? Is this your blog?

You guys know that if Muslims around the world really wanted to install Sharia Law and kill you because you're an infidel they would have already done it since there are almost 2 billion Muslims on this planet.

My opinion, stop letting fear and hate rule your life.

That is such a lie! What is being said is the same truth I have seen and believe. There are very few (percentage wise) Muslims that will become terrorists. But the rest of Muslims in one way or another...except for those who have truly westernized support, allow, permit or approve of the exact same rules/laws that the terrorists do....which is what lead to them being terrorists.

Those who know Islam and Muslims will tell you this in a heart-beat. The military, government, visitors to Muslim countries, etc. If you are hearing differently...you are listening to people who are happy to lie to keep you OK with them and blind to the truth. Who would actually look you in the eyes in America and say, YES! I am a Muslim and I want all infidels dead!

The Koran even gives them permission to lie and hide their true beliefs, even if it involves breaking religious laws, so long as the purpose is to infiltrate and then destroy.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join