It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well, at least they aren't eating people.

But it doesn't seem that beheading is exclusive to Muslims.
www.nbcnews.com...
abc13.com...

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

What about the Lord’s Resistance Army, National Liberation Front of Tripura,Anti Balaka and many others. Lets not pretend that people are only using the Islamic texts for an excuse to pillage,subdue and murder every religion has people using it for terror.
I'm not going to blame Christianity for the the ethnic cleansing in CAR in 2014 just as I will not blame Islam for ISIS and what they do.

What about them? How many others?

Who are they killing and why? Have they spread to other countries?

How many "Christian States" are there in the world?

Do Armenians mean anything to you?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well, at least they aren't eating people.

But it doesn't seem that beheading is exclusive to Muslims.
www.nbcnews.com...
abc13.com...

It's a common practice, to ensure the other guy is really really dead.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My point is that the Western leaders have enough power to forcibly assimilate them to more or less extent, and that the continuation of this strain of Extremism is no accident.

Trying to force ideals on peoplesmight work on 'half', the other 'half' will rebel. And that's 'normal' people (non-Muslim's).

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I think that is entirely feasible.
Call me an optimist but I'm not sure what the options are, from a practical point of view.

Related but unrelated. Do you know that studies have shown that no society can bounce back once the birthrate drops to 1.8. North America and Europe now have birthrates of 1.3 Muslims have a birthrate of about 8. Math and myself don't get along but I can clearly see what the future is going to look like in 50 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You have all the facts in the World.. but does it matter? To many people it doesn't. Instead they will actively ignore it and double down on their lunacy.

This is IGNOREance. Active and even militant IGNOREance.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

kfor.com...

3 out of 4 were Christians?

The thing is the religion is only mentioned when it is a Muslim committing the crime.

You don't understand how the conditioning works do you??

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Good post.

Islamism is a cancer and must be irradiated, Islam is a cult and must be banned from everywhere possible, starting by the western countries.

You cannot be tolerant with intolerant people. That´s dum and suicidal.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Is that you Stalin?.
I don'tthink many here even know any muslims.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's very interesting to watch the manipulation of the masses, once you are aware of whats going on. Supposedly very intelligent people will spout back what ever the media presents and won't believe anything but their programming. Minds have been totally closed and there is no way in. I used to want to scream at them, to wake up, but now, I understand more and realize that it's just part of the show. We have to write the story for ourselves. PEACE

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Welcome to the post-fact world of the future.
Embrace Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

kfor.com...

3 out of 4 were Christians?

The thing is the religion is only mentioned when it is a Muslim committing the crime.

You don't understand how the conditioning works do you??

To behead people?

Sure I do.

It's more a muslim jihadi MO than a christians' by far.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I want to have the freedom to insult every religion if I felt the need to.

If I want to draw Mohammed, I damn well am going to draw him.

Freedom.

That's what I want.

The more morally responsible we become as a species, the more freedom we gain. Moral decline = slavery. And we are seeing a moral decline in society are we not? I agree with your right to draw that cartoon character just as it is my right to post an image of Allah:

But i think the point of the OP showing these factual statistics is the proof that culture mixing simply doesn't work when one side continues its dark views and killing/dark ages practices. Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values just like Christians are the Antithesis of Atheist point of views. (And I say this as a Judeo Christian myself.) The difference is that Christianity is not encouraged to stone anyone nor kill anyone. (Most people simply misinterpret words.) So atheists and Christians learned the "live and let live" philosophy between them and managed to co-exist. We are told to love our enemies. An example of non stoning in the bible is when Mary Magdalene was about to be stoned for prostitution. It was Yeshua who stopped the stoning and said "He without sin cast the first stone.". An example as to why people have stayed within Christianity because it is an act of mercy and love. ( I say this to compare between beliefs.)

But when one other belief system comes to disrupt the co-exist element/peace between other groups, then it becomes a problem.

It is not about race, it is about the belief system that is hell bent into punishing those who don't convert to Islam. So the best way to prevent a fight between two groups is to keep them apart or as far away from one another as possible.

However there will be those who will probably classify this post as "racism" when I could care less what skin color people wear. (personally I have nearly all races within my veins except Asian, so I have no reason to be racist nor do I have a race preference. Its all the same to me. :up

But a really good question I would ask, would you continue to let a murderer on the lose because he believes it is his right to kill? Knowing right and wrong will answer that question. The same applies to all belief systems. The core belief should always be within Morality. Because without morality there is only chaos.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Drawing, criticizing, commenting is not an infringement of another's rights.

Killing someone is an infringement.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

After not paying attention to politics for a few years, I'm flabbergasted by what's going on these days.

I guess that's what happens when you don't pay attention to politics for a few years. You wake up one day and *SMACK*, right between the eyes.

But question, how do you not 'pay attention to politics'? Or do you consider political news on MSM 'politics'?

edit on 19-9-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: projectvxn

I guess we should do the same with Christians too. Oh, and Jews. Don't forget the Catholics.

You can view all religions as a terrorist group if you judge based on the extremists and their texts.

When is this logical fallacy going to stop being used?

When stupid people stop painting the whole religion for the actions of a few.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: projectvxn

I guess we should do the same with Christians too. Oh, and Jews. Don't forget the Catholics.

You can view all religions as a terrorist group if you judge based on the extremists and their texts.

When is this logical fallacy going to stop being used?

When stupid people stop painting the whole religion for the actions of a few.

Except as explained several times, they are enabled by the majority as they hold the same beliefs.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things. It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces. ... The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

please...tell me this isnt true.

Its made up...right ?

like CGI and stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I haven't had 'cable TV" for over a decade. I don't listen to the radio / radio music. Yet before a good few years ago I was as in the know as the best of em.

Past few years I'd scan headlines to keep up.

Been busy past good few years. Hadn't been keeping up on left/right stylized politics (which i had dubbed as entirely futile post '08 election) / ATS trends since late 2010. Haven't been keep up on the ATS scene for a a while, aside from occasional nights w/ beers & boredom hop in for a few and do a little rant kind of thing to stretch my neurons a little keep them from fading out.

The 'current' dialog is what I fell totally ignorant to, like this PC stuff. Aside from it I had been advanced insights on 'all this kind of stuff' and could still read the scene by just scanning headlines. But as this PC mania evolved into SJW extremism and it all became the mainstream I lost my ability to see 'everything' by simply scanning headlines.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join